PDA

View Full Version : Breeding Time???

Maninder Singh
01-19-2014, 07:45 AM
I recently put a reactor martian marauder and a bronze tootey gooey in the breeding center and it said breeding time as....2 days and 14 hours...can anyone tell the name of the mutant i m gonna get???

Wolf Al Harez
01-19-2014, 12:48 PM
u will got one of those

dire despot (high chance)
bounty bug (high chance)
Astro surfer (high chance)
ghost monaut (high chance)
blade banshee (low chance)
martian marauder (low chance)
tutti gooey (low chance)
bushi(current parents)not sure about the chance

Maninder Singh
01-25-2014, 11:01 AM
And yes after waiting for 2 days + what i get is....Tootey gooey..i knw its a rare mutant but i was almost sure that i was getting a rare one thats why the long wait!!!!...I just hoped of getting bushi this time...Hard luck i guess :(

Wolf Al Harez
01-25-2014, 12:14 PM
the breeding time does not effect the chance of getting rare mutant

Ronald Richard
01-25-2014, 05:25 PM
The breeding time affected by the parent mutants you use. When you use a parent with galactic or mythic gene, you're bound to have a huge breeding time, no matter what the result is. You can as well get a common mutant with such a long waiting time if you're unlucky.

The exception to this is when the parent mutant you use are the PvP or legendary mutants. Mutants like master oida, retribution, and other PvP / Legendary mutants gives a short breeding time, as long as the partner for the breeding wasn't a common mutant who possess galactic or mythic gene.

In short, gene was the factor that determine the breeding time. Saber, necro, and cyber gene gave you the least amount of breeding time. Next is zoomorph, galactic, and mythic, which gives the longest breeding time. So, if you want to breed a galactic or mythic mutant, you'd better do it right after the daily mission got reset, to make sure you'll still able to complete the following day daily mission. And upgrading the breeding center would help you reduce the breeding time as well.

What mutant you got from breeding doesn't affected by the breeding time. It depends on your luck, and breeding center level.

Maninder Singh
01-26-2014, 01:53 PM
Well thats true...now i understand when i got a dire despot after waiting for 1 day+ as a result of using Techno taoist and Cthling
Next time i will take care of this and will try to get the mutants i want using pvp,legendary or through any other combination(other than galactic or mythic)
I need some silver and gold mutants in order to proceed ahead in the campaign...i m s o stuck in level 6 of delta campaign...and on top of that waiting such a long time for the mutants is really frustrating...and then too hard luck

Thanks guys for the info..:)

Wolf Al Harez
01-26-2014, 02:09 PM
Well thats true...now i understand when i got a dire despot after waiting for 1 day+ as a result of using Techno taoist and Cthling
Next time i will take care of this and will try to get the mutants i want using pvp,legendary or through any other combination(other than galactic or mythic)
I need some silver and gold mutants in order to proceed ahead in the campaign...i m s o stuck in level 6 of delta campaign...and on top of that waiting such a long time for the mutants is really frustrating...and then too hard luck

Thanks guys for the info..:)

how did u got dire despot from techno and Cthling???

Kevin Van Kerrebroeck
01-28-2014, 09:46 PM

Aliens....

Maninder Singh
02-01-2014, 08:25 AM

I know thats impossible...but thats what i got..i too am surprised that how come i get a dire despot which doesn't even have one of the common genes with the parents....one another thing that i noticed is that the breeding time tends to change even after you have placed the mutants for cross breeding...i dont know why its so...can anybody explain the reason for it??

Wolf Al Harez
02-02-2014, 12:28 PM
I know thats impossible...but thats what i got..i too am surprised that how come i get a dire despot which doesn't even have one of the common genes with the parents....one another thing that i noticed is that the breeding time tends to change even after you have placed the mutants for cross breeding...i dont know why its so...can anybody explain the reason for it??

i guess all of those are bugs

Ronald Richard
02-03-2014, 04:34 PM
If the breeding time changes, then most likely the breeding is bugging. Sometimes, when you use a star on breeding, the resulting larva are starless, while the star was returned to your inventory. When you use a star on breeding, the breeding time is longer than when you breed without a star (using the same breeding partner). And if the bug happens (the star got removed from the breeding), the breeding time was changed to the original breeding time (without using star), and thus, reduced.

Petri Häkkinen
02-04-2014, 06:18 AM
Is there a list of the breeding times anywhere? I couldn't find one. If not, then please post all that you know and I can start compiling one. Here's a start:

Bushi + Martian Marauder Bronze Star 1d16h

Started playing wednesday and already made top 2% in PvP without using cash, I'm so hooked on this game

Ronald Richard
02-06-2014, 07:53 AM
In my opinion, there's no need to make a list of breeding time, since it doesn't show what mutant you get from breeding. Also, if you upgrade your breeding center, the breeding time got reduced as well, so it's hard to make a list of each combination breeding time. Just remember this, using a mutant with galactic and mythic gene/s would guarantee you a long breeding time, except if the mutant with galactic and mythic gene is PvP or legendary mutant. Avoid using common mythic or galactic mutant as much as possible. Mutants that are in the shop (except the legendaries and special offers) are considered as common mutant.

Maninder Singh
02-11-2014, 02:34 PM
Is there a list of the breeding times anywhere? I couldn't find one. If not, then please post all that you know and I can start compiling one. Here's a start:

Bushi + Martian Marauder Bronze Star 1d16h

Started playing wednesday and already made top 2% in PvP without using cash, I'm so hooked on this game

Even if you compile the breeding times..it is still for sure not gonna tell you which mutant you are going to get because for same mutant there are different parents and so DIFFERENT Breeding Times for the SAME mutant..i also thought about the same and started compiling but found out what i mentioned above...so dont waste time...and for lower times try not to use galactic/mythic mutants...instead you can use their legendary/pvp/pve mutants.

Draco Nogard
03-21-2014, 10:27 PM
Even if you compile the breeding times..it is still for sure not gonna tell you which mutant you are going to get because for same mutant there are different parents and so DIFFERENT Breeding Times for the SAME mutant..i also thought about the same and started compiling but found out what i mentioned above...so dont waste time...and for lower times try not to use galactic/mythic mutants...instead you can use their legendary/pvp/pve mutants.

Despite what we know from experience, Kobojo has been really vague on releasing detailed information on how the breeding process really works besides the following known facts....

-with each UPGRADE of the BREEDING CENTER you get a slightly higher percentage rate of breeding the better mutants.

-they mention with a little LUCK.

-oh yea and that the incubation time should be atleast half of the breeding time.

And that is pretty much it. I would like to add that when I was breeding regular & bronze versions (mind you I only have a LV1 breeding center) that time is a FACTOR. I have been slowly compiling SCREEN CAPTURES of my progress. And what ive noticed is with each basic breeding there is always an alternate RARE mutant that comes out of every combination. And the times were different. Although there is another factor in which you can breed a combo that will result in your base mutant, your alternate rare mutant, and depending on the combination there can be other alternate outcomes due to the factor of the GENES being bred. Im actually testing a SILVER breeding which will be done in 12 hours to support my research. Know one thing with games of this GENRE with the BREEDING element. There is always a reason behind the BREEDING TIME to know the outcome in advance. Yes with this game you should realize that unlike other breeding games it can be atleast 2 outcomes for the time given. I suspect as well when breeding GOLD that you may have more than 3 base outcomes from a combo. The only way around this is if you are Mr. or Ms. Moneybags and can afford to buy GOLD so that after the breeding process you can swap out for the alternate (Rare) with GOLD. Which is pretty pricey amongst alot of other things in this game. So in ending I say dont rule out BREEDING TIME quite yet as a factor to knowing the mutant outcome. Oh yea btw im sure that there are time differences in what level your breeding center is at. Anyway please feel free to MSG me if you would like to help out my research, which I would like to hopefully create a FAN blog dedicated to detailed and extremely helpful information about the game. One reason why im doing this is because we all want to micro manage our gaming experience and not get caught up breeding a SILVER with a level 1 breeding center and get a 4 day breeding time that blocks the use of the breeding center ALLLLLL WEEK. So there are other benefits that can come from loggin down BREEDING TIME as well as the LEVEL of your BREEDING CENTER when breeding a combo for a mutant.