PDA

View Full Version : Cancel the breeding

Blaskievics Roland
01-19-2014, 05:59 PM
Ok. so I just won a gold star, and I want to make urgentley a gold behemoth,but I've already put a breeding to complete the daily challenge..the breeding takes 2 days without any star ;_;....so I just wait 2 days until I can make my behi. So why did not put kobojo a "cancel" option to the breeding? Well when we cancel the breeding,we loosethe mutant's mutostereone,and if kobojo likes to eat our pockets,the cancelling it would cost a little amount of credits ( 50-20k)...Why not? Agree with me?

Mutantul Genetic
01-19-2014, 06:15 PM
like wee sayed many times we need that option , but no1 heard us . We hope Kabojo begin listen us and we hope they will apreciate PLAYERS more than self ideas .

Ronald Richard
01-19-2014, 06:32 PM
Ok. so I just won a gold star, and I want to make urgentley a gold behemoth,but I've already put a breeding to complete the daily challenge..the breeding takes 2 days without any star ;_;....so I just wait 2 days until I can make my behi. So why did not put kobojo a "cancel" option to the breeding? Well when we cancel the breeding,we loosethe mutant's mutostereone,and if kobojo likes to eat our pockets,the cancelling it would cost a little amount of credits ( 50-20k)...Why not? Agree with me?

50-20k credits? Are you serious? Such a low amount of credits doesn't isn't worth anything. Cancelling the breeding is a feature that would helps you save a lot of time. It's not something that you can afford with such a small amount of credits. In fact, even 1 million credits is still asking too much.

Facebook games is all about waiting. They are meant to be played in a long term. Making such a feature that would reduce the amount of time needed to play (or complete) the game would make the game became short lived. That's why in every FB games, such an accelerating feature would always need golds to be used. So, your suggestion is definitely WON'T BE APPROVED. If you hated to wait so long, then start collecting golds to upgrade your breeding center. Upgrading them would give you a better chance to get rare mutants, and also reduce the breeding time.

Blaskievics Roland
01-19-2014, 07:05 PM
50-20k credits? Are you serious? Such a low amount of credits doesn't isn't worth anything. Cancelling the breeding is a feature that would helps you save a lot of time. It's not something that you can afford with such a small amount of credits. In fact, even 1 million credits is still asking too much.

Facebook games is all about waiting. They are meant to be played in a long term. Making such a feature that would reduce the amount of time needed to play (or complete) the game would make the game became short lived. That's why in every FB games, such an accelerating feature would always need golds to be used. So, your suggestion is definitely WON'T BE APPROVED. If you hated to wait so long, then start collecting golds to upgrade your breeding center. Upgrading them would give you a better chance to get rare mutants, and also reduce the breeding time.....it is already at lvl 2,lvl 3 is too expensive for me....Sometimes you choose the wrong mutants,sometimes you forgot to put a star,sometimes you want to intrerrupt the current breeding...And why not?? If a game is all about waiting it would be the worst game ever, you maybe did forgot that we wait even for the haching of our mutant (rare mutants need +1 day to hach)....so breeding ( let's say 2 days for a rare mutant+ 1 days in the incubator)...you wait 3 days for A SINGLE mutant? You gotta be kidding me with your "waiting game"...you all just think about making the game harder for us ...You sad that my suggestion will not be approved...I've seen in a previous post that kobojo do not want to hear the voice of 1000 people,and they do not even try to get a sollution
http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?742-Plebiscite-Mutant-Reactor-s-Characters-Redundancy-(VOTE-NOW!).....If you want to make the game playable only for thoose who bought gold well do it. And of course you will say that "I must struggle"...STRUGGLE?? FOR A DAMNED BREEDING WITHOUT STAR?? Then make the cancel more expensive,make it 500k. And the sentence "your suggestion will never be approved" hurt....Kobojo must HEAR OUR VOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEAR OUR VOICE!!!

Ronald Richard
01-20-2014, 06:24 AM
....it is already at lvl 2,lvl 3 is too expensive for me....Sometimes you choose the wrong mutants,sometimes you forgot to put a star,sometimes you want to intrerrupt the current breeding...And why not?? If a game is all about waiting it would be the worst game ever, you maybe did forgot that we wait even for the haching of our mutant (rare mutants need +1 day to hach)....so breeding ( let's say 2 days for a rare mutant+ 1 days in the incubator)...you wait 3 days for A SINGLE mutant? You gotta be kidding me with your "waiting game"...you all just think about making the game harder for us ...You sad that my suggestion will not be approved...I've seen in a previous post that kobojo do not want to hear the voice of 1000 people,and they do not even try to get a sollution
http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?742-Plebiscite-Mutant-Reactor-s-Characters-Redundancy-(VOTE-NOW!).....If you want to make the game playable only for thoose who bought gold well do it. And of course you will say that "I must struggle"...STRUGGLE?? FOR A DAMNED BREEDING WITHOUT STAR?? Then make the cancel more expensive,make it 500k. And the sentence "your suggestion will never be approved" hurt....Kobojo must HEAR OUR VOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEAR OUR VOICE!!!

For your information, I NEVER USE REAL MONEY ON ANY GAME I PLAYED. Of course, i didn't pay any real money for MGG as well. And i'm still able to play the game well. I'm able to collect some gold stars, and possess more than 5 gold mutants. It's just that i'm patient enough to wait, unlike some other people who don't have such patience and wish to get far in the game without spending too much time. Also, don't forget that the best mutants right now are mostly the one from PvP reward. And as far as i can tell, those mutant only requires a few hours of breeding time. If you accidentally place the wrong mutant or forgot to place a star, then it's all your fault for being careless.

I said that your idea won't be approved because i have played many other games that's similar to this. In every single forum of those games, many people asking the same feature as you are. And you know what? Not a single one of them ever be approved. It won't hurt to have hope, but at least i want to warned you to not hoping for it so much, because it's very unlikely to happen.

And as for the link you give about character redundancy, the admin karr (or kerr, forgot his name) DID hear your voices. In one of the thread, he did say that he would discuss about the matter with the developer to find a solution for it. So, all you have to do is wait for them to make their decision.

Blaskievics Roland
01-20-2014, 07:20 AM
For your information, I NEVER USE REAL MONEY ON ANY GAME I PLAYED. Of course, i didn't pay any real money for MGG as well. And i'm still able to play the game well. I'm able to collect some gold stars, and possess more than 5 gold mutants. It's just that i'm patient enough to wait, unlike some other people who don't have such patience and wish to get far in the game without spending too much time. Also, don't forget that the best mutants right now are mostly the one from PvP reward. And as far as i can tell, those mutant only requires a few hours of breeding time. If you accidentally place the wrong mutant or forgot to place a star, then it's all your fault for being careless.

I said that your idea won't be approved because i have played many other games that's similar to this. In every single forum of those games, many people asking the same feature as you are. And you know what? Not a single one of them ever be approved. It won't hurt to have hope, but at least i want to warned you to not hoping for it so much, because it's very unlikely to happen.

And as for the link you give about character redundancy, the admin karr (or kerr, forgot his name) DID hear your voices. In one of the thread, he did say that he would discuss about the matter with the developer to find a solution for it. So, all you have to do is wait for them to make their decision. Let the people choose not only you

Ronald Richard
01-20-2014, 09:40 AM
Let the people choose not only you

People may choose, but in the end, it's kobojo that make the decision. Don't take me wrong. I'm not rejecting your idea. If kobojo did implement such a feature, it might be convenient for me as well. But looking from past experiences in other similar games, this idea of yours are one that might be considered as 'changes that would never happened'. In fact, i did ask for similar thing in one of the game i played back then. The dev doesn't even consider to implement my idea. The same goes with all other games i played. So, i believe it's futile to ask for such a change.

But if you still like to waste your time asking for something that you will never get, then be my guess. Just don't come and whining in the forum later if Kobojo doesn't approve, or even consider about it.

Blaskievics Roland
01-20-2014, 10:12 AM
People may choose, but in the end, it's kobojo that make the decision. Don't take me wrong. I'm not rejecting your idea. If kobojo did implement such a feature, it might be convenient for me as well. But looking from past experiences in other similar games, this idea of yours are one that might be considered as 'changes that would never happened'. In fact, i did ask for similar thing in one of the game i played back then. The dev doesn't even consider to implement my idea. The same goes with all other games i played. So, i believe it's futile to ask for such a change.

But if you still like to waste your time asking for something that you will never get, then be my guess. Just don't come and whining in the forum later if Kobojo doesn't approve, or even consider about it.

"waste my time asking something"...that hurt again....if you want to know,I always fight for what I want so "be my guest" and shut up,let the people choose! If kobojo will not implement my idea I don't really care,just let the peope make their voice be heard,and that will implement new ideas....

Ronald Richard
01-20-2014, 11:44 AM
"waste my time asking something"...that hurt again....if you want to know,I always fight for what I want so "be my guest" and shut up,let the people choose! If kobojo will not implement my idea I don't really care,just let the peope make their voice be heard,and that will implement new ideas....

I don't understand how my word would be more hurtful, compare to your word telling me to shut up. But let's leave it at that.

Once again, i'm not trying to hurt you or something.What i'm trying to say is, your idea is like a taboo for all similar games developers. It's something that they will never do. Asking such an idea is like you're asking the sun to rise from the west. I'm sure most of the players know this. And i simply want to remind you of that fact, but you take my advice as an offense instead.

Christian Uomo
01-20-2014, 11:53 AM
After 4 days of my purchase and without having received it the 'gold in the game and it refunds, give me my money or I sue you.

Christian Uomo
01-20-2014, 05:19 PM
Today, after 4 days I respond by giving me only 400 rather than 500 gold, for my part start 'a complaint to this company'.

James Ze Awezome
01-20-2014, 09:21 PM
Christian i would make a thread about that payment, don't just post it on this one, i would use customer support also, but i know how bad it is, I've waited over 8 weeks for my support ticket to be replied, still hasn't come.

Blaskievics Roland
01-21-2014, 07:29 AM
I don't understand how my word would be more hurtful, compare to your word telling me to shut up. But let's leave it at that.

Once again, i'm not trying to hurt you or something.What i'm trying to say is, your idea is like a taboo for all similar games developers. It's something that they will never do. Asking such an idea is like you're asking the sun to rise from the west. I'm sure most of the players know this. And i simply want to remind you of that fact, but you take my advice as an offense instead.

My suggestion is the minimal what this game should bring to us, this game needs A LOT of new improvements...

Blaskievics Roland
01-21-2014, 07:30 AM
Today, after 4 days I respond by giving me only 400 rather than 500 gold, for my part start 'a complaint to this company'.

If you say the problem like that,no one will care about you