PDA

View Full Version : Do cheaters prosper?

Brian Rooney
01-20-2014, 08:39 AM
I've seen several instances of people complaining about cheaters, and now I'm curious. Are these cheaters dealt with, and how.
Also, I've ran into a guy that required I pay him 7000-8000 credits to pass, and He/She had 2 Captain Peace Mutants. Seems like a hacker to me.

Ronald Richard
01-20-2014, 11:28 AM
I've seen several instances of people complaining about cheaters, and now I'm curious. Are these cheaters dealt with, and how.
Also, I've ran into a guy that required I pay him 7000-8000 credits to pass, and He/She had 2 Captain Peace Mutants. Seems like a hacker to me.

Having 2 captain peace considered cheat? Are you kidding me? I have 3 of them from the reactor. Even a low level player can get it if they collected enough tokens. The amount of credits you need to pay to change the opponent are based from their fame level, not the strength of the mutant. And i believe the system now is much harder to be cheated. Back then, you can see lots of low leveled players (lower than 20) on the top of PvP ranking. But now, most people ended up in top ranking are high leveled players. I can't say for sure whether there's a cheater or not, but at least the system looks fair to me.

Wolf Al Harez
01-20-2014, 12:40 PM
i think kobojo have blocked cheaters
because i added a cheater before (in behemoth pvp) i delete him after known that he is a cheater after some time he sad in the game comments that he cant enter the game im not sure but i think kobojo blocked him

Mathieu Poteaux
01-20-2014, 03:11 PM
Just remember a few weeks ago when pvp was flooded with players lvl 6-50 being in the top 100 in jcj ... also low level players with lvl 31 mutants, that was impossible at the time since xp boost didn't exist. This doesn't appear anymore, so yeah, cheaters are dealt with.
There is probably still some, i often have questions of low lvl players asking for a cheat program -_-

Brian Rooney
01-20-2014, 06:25 PM
Having 2 captain peace considered cheat? Are you kidding me? I have 3 of them from the reactor. Even a low level player can get it if they collected enough tokens. The amount of credits you need to pay to change the opponent are based from their fame level, not the strength of the mutant. And i believe the system now is much harder to be cheated. Back then, you can see lots of low leveled players (lower than 20) on the top of PvP ranking. But now, most people ended up in top ranking are high leveled players. I can't say for sure whether there's a cheater or not, but at least the system looks fair to me.
The palyer had 2 of them, and the "bribe" to not fight them was 7000-8000 credits, which seems strange considering he had two of them. I'd expect it to be at least 10,000 credits

Wolf Al Harez
01-20-2014, 06:56 PM
The palyer had 2 of them, and the "bribe" to not fight them was 7000-8000 credits, which seems strange considering he had two of them. I'd expect it to be at least 10,000 credits

the credits amount to change depend on opponent lvl not power any player can collect 6 tokens and spin in the reactor

Ronald Richard
01-21-2014, 06:06 PM
Yes, the amount of credits we must pay to change the opponent depends on the opponent's fame level. The bigger the level compared to yours, the bigger the amount of credits you need to pay. So, don't be surprised if you met someone who only requires 7-8k of credits to swap, but possess 3 gold mutants.

Blaskievics Roland
01-23-2014, 09:50 AM
Also, I've ran into a guy that required I pay him 7000-8000 credits to pass, and He/She had 2 Captain Peace Mutants. Seems like a hacker to me......I fought with someone who had 3 gargantus and he was a friend of mine,and I know for sure that he wasn't a hacker

Ronald Richard
01-23-2014, 04:23 PM
.....I fought with someone who had 3 gargantus and he was a friend of mine,and I know for sure that he wasn't a hacker

Is gargantus breedable? Or you need to complete the reactor set 3 times to get 3 gargantus?

Blaskievics Roland
01-24-2014, 07:13 AM
Is gargantus breedable? Or you need to complete the reactor set 3 times to get 3 gargantus?

You need to complete it 3 times

Brian Rooney
01-26-2014, 09:38 PM
the credits amount to change depend on opponent lvl not power any player can collect 6 tokens and spin in the reactor

Heh, that solves that

Draco Nogard
03-21-2014, 11:33 PM
Just remember a few weeks ago when pvp was flooded with players lvl 6-50 being in the top 100 in jcj ... also low level players with lvl 31 mutants, that was impossible at the time since xp boost didn't exist. This doesn't appear anymore, so yeah, cheaters are dealt with.
There is probably still some, i often have questions of low lvl players asking for a cheat program -_-

How is this cheating?...Despite that you can get the Capt Peace in the reactor. Has it escaped alot of players attention that you can option out with credits on fighting higher level opponents. There is a star gauge and element graph that depicts who and how strong the person you are up against before you engage in a fight. I mean im not even Level 50 and I accumulated ALOT of credits from my compounds and campaign win so I can switch my opponent and PVP fight SMART. My first PVP since I started a month ago I won the SILVER. But it seems that with the more people ive added as friends I have been impaled and only won the reactor token last PVP. Seriously I think before claiming that someone is cheating we need to do our homework and acquire EVIDENCE, If its just only a suspicion than maybe KOBOJO should factor in angry players and when they are upset and emotional that like to brand someone a cheater just because. False accusations can really piss off a player who is working or playing just as smart and hard as the next. I do not tolerate cheaters, but before I report them or accuse them I make sure I got the evidence to back it up and not just a temper to get someone banned or busted.

Jonathan Morley
03-30-2014, 04:09 PM
Has it escaped a lot of players attention that you can option out with credits on fighting higher level opponents. There is a star gauge and element graph that depicts who and how strong the person you are up against before you engage in a fight.

Two things here.
1) YOU CAN'T SEE THEIR LEVEL !!!!!!! Even if you could, there is no stopping someone with a large (or suffering) credit card to simply coin the Evo Centre to L30 - even if they are only Level 30. Fuck, I know one guy who had L30 evo centre at just L40. And then you have jackpot winners. These dudes no doubt have mutant levels close to Eva - seen a good amount of players with a buck Maurice with over 12K hit points.
2) Captain Peace comes up as no star... despite clearly being the power level of one. Nor do Zodiacs.