PDA

View Full Version : WHAT THE HELL!? 53 million coins for level 26 >.<

Kerim Kova?
01-22-2014, 11:04 PM
I mean what is this shit it's almost impossible to keep up the pace like really.What are we supposed to do,get the bilion credits from Omega league?!
Do you know how fucking hard is that >.< !

P.S. And it's even a fucking discount! >.<

Blaskievics Roland
01-23-2014, 07:50 AM
I mean what is this shit it's almost impossible to keep up the pace like really.What are we supposed to do,get the bilion credits from Omega league?!

Avtually,I am at lvl 85,and I barley made my EVO to 27,it is hard I know..........

Markus Walter
01-23-2014, 01:47 PM
Guys, complete the campaign. In Omega Division you get enough Credits to go up to lvl 31. From then on its either 5000 Gold or 600 million credits app. I'm on my way to go there. Had it relatively easy to go up to lvl 27 using the discount.

Ronald Richard
01-23-2014, 04:32 PM

53 millions, and you screamed. Should i tell you how much credits i need to upgrade my evo center to lvl 32? With a discount, it's about.................. 600+ MILLIONS. Like hell it's affordable.

But yes, you need to complete the omega league up to atlantic arena to reach the maximum amount of evo center affordable. Just keep trying hard, and you'll eventually finished it. Also, make sure you save some golds to refresh the tag in campaigns. You can't possibly complete the atlantic arena of omega league without refreshing the tag after all.