PDA

View Full Version : A bug in a reactor mutant?

Riina Kallioinen
01-23-2014, 09:08 AM
Hi guys
I know this has been brought up here LONG time ago, but I'd like to bring it up again.

I rolled a Hulk from the reactor way back when the heroes were still available. Now, the Hulk was marked as a bronze level Colossus, and he still comes up as a bronze during the fights. So how come all his hits are actually LOWER than the basic colossus?

Please see the picture bellow for reference. Are ALL of the reactor muutants going to be like that? If so, what joy is there to hunt them other than alternative, cool looking skin. What I'd look from my reactor mutant is slightly higher stats above its designated class (basic, bronze, silver, gold) to make it special.

Wolf Al Harez
01-23-2014, 09:18 AM
if u got the real bronze colossus u will see that hulk have higher hp and lower attack then bronze colossus its the same for most reactor mutant

Riina Kallioinen
01-23-2014, 09:42 AM
Yes yes yes, SURE, the reactor mutant has a slightly lower stats than its regular class, but my point is being - how come it has lower hit points than a basic colossus?

Riina Kallioinen
01-23-2014, 09:52 AM
*lightbulb moment*!

All of the skins from reactors are cool, we can all agree on that, and it's awesome that we can have a chance to get higher class mutants, right? But the reactor mutants have down drafts compared to their original levels.

Sooooo, what would you think of this idea?
you would have a shop, where you could buy WITH CREDITS parts or whole sets of the skins for those specific mutants? and every mutant would have three slots they would go to: +10 hit, +10 health, +10 recovery.
You could update your mutant stats just a tiny bit, but not too and you could play with the looks. And since the changes would be so small, it'd be in credits instead of gold.

Wolf Al Harez
01-23-2014, 10:50 AM
i really dont care about reactor mutant stat

Riina Kallioinen
01-23-2014, 12:35 PM
reactor mutants are an important chance to get silver and gold level strong mutants when you are still starting or don't even have that many bronzes yet. they improve your hit power and allows you to climb higher in global tournaments and in arena.

Wolf Al Harez
01-23-2014, 01:27 PM
i know but im not a new player thats why i dont care about their stat

Ronald Richard
01-23-2014, 04:06 PM
reactor mutants are an important chance to get silver and gold level strong mutants when you are still starting or don't even have that many bronzes yet. they improve your hit power and allows you to climb higher in global tournaments and in arena.

The fact that kobojo issue the reactor feature shows that they actually care for the newbies. Newbies can get a good mutant (silver or even gold mutants) even if they just play the game. Back then, we need to actually breed it. So, you can say that kobojo has spoiled the newbies. And if the stats of those mutant are actually lower than the original version, then i'll say it's a given. It's a free mutant after all. Do you expect that a free mutant to be as strong as the one that you need a lot of time, effort, and resources to get? Also, normally, you need a long time to be able to breed a gold mutant. With reactor, you can get it quickly. If the reactor mutants stats is the same or even higher than the original version, then no one would even bother trying to breed the original mutant.