PDA

View Full Version : useless tags

Frank Hege
01-24-2014, 05:04 PM
hello everybody!

whats going on with the tags recently? more and more of my tags r mutants with the lowest level of destroying!? how the tag-team is choosen? whats the help of a tag-partner who is fast but cant destroy anything? i choose the time for the tag so it didnt need to be fast! it has to be strong!!

its really depressing if u choose a friend of level 150 or more and then u see the terrordoll attacking. there not even 1 mutant in a pvp or higher levels of campaigns where this doll would be helpfull.

should be the way of choosing tags be renewed that it make sence again!?

cheers and have a nice weekend

Ronald Richard
01-25-2014, 09:04 AM
hello everybody!

whats going on with the tags recently? more and more of my tags r mutants with the lowest level of destroying!? how the tag-team is choosen? whats the help of a tag-partner who is fast but cant destroy anything? i choose the time for the tag so it didnt need to be fast! it has to be strong!!

its really depressing if u choose a friend of level 150 or more and then u see the terrordoll attacking. there not even 1 mutant in a pvp or higher levels of campaigns where this doll would be helpfull.

should be the way of choosing tags be renewed that it make sence again!?

cheers and have a nice weekend

The mutant sent for tag is usually the last mutant of your friend that got maxed level. So, if he sent gold thor before, but then he leveled up a gold zombat to maxed after, then the gold thor would be changed by the zombat. Also, some people said that the changed only happen after your friend's fame got a level up, but i don't know whether it's true or not.

So, if you want the tag mutant to be unchanged, then asked your friend to not level up any speeder. Asking them to stop playing the game would works too, since it would make the mutant unchanged for eternity. LOL. Just joking. The most you can do right now is making the list / record about what mutant your partner sent before. At least, that would helped you a lot in a battle. And should your friend changes it, then it's your bad luck.

Wolf Al Harez
01-25-2014, 01:19 PM
u can use high lvl weak tag to heal your mutant