PDA

View Full Version : endless loading white screen.

gelfer
12-13-2015, 08:17 AM
endless loading white screen. last version of game. ios 9.0.2 ipad mini 2. afther i chose new player it stuck on white loading screen. same afther restarting the game (white loading screen afther click on screen to continue). what to do? solution?

[K] Allen Bernard
12-14-2015, 12:23 PM
endless loading white screen. last version of game. ios 9.0.2 ipad mini 2. afther i chose new player it stuck on white loading screen. same afther restarting the game (white loading screen afther click on screen to continue). what to do? solution?

Hi gelfer!

Have you sent a message to the support team?
If not please do so, they will handle your issue :
https://nexus.kobojo.com/support

Cheers,

Cade
12-29-2015, 03:12 PM
I have the same problem after tapping to start. Infinite White Screen with rotating loading icon. This happens after a fresh install and I've never entered into the game yet. Running on Ipad Air, iOS 9.2.

When trying to log a fault on the support page, my login details won't work.
"The Email or password provided is incorrect"
Are the support page login details different from the forum login details?

[K] Allen Bernard
12-29-2015, 03:41 PM
I have the same problem after tapping to start. Infinite White Screen with rotating loading icon. This happens after a fresh install and I've never entered into the game yet. Running on Ipad Air, iOS 9.2.

When trying to log a fault on the support page, my login details won't work.
"The Email or password provided is incorrect"
Are the support page login details different from the forum login details?

Hello, sorry to hear that.
The logins to connect to support are the ones you use to log in to your Zodiac account.
Let us know if you were able to connect to support. If so don't forget to send the version of your game (in the option menu).

Cade
12-29-2015, 04:49 PM
I remember briefly when i first downloaded the game I chose "I'm new" or something. I was never given an option to register a zodiac account. There is no in-game options menu. The game loads. Then tap to start. Then a white screen with a loading icon that never goes away. My internet is working fine on the iPad.

According to iOS its Zodiac version 0.7.8
App size: 1.3Gb

Thank you for the quick response.

edit:
I have not been able to connect to support.

Sulla
01-02-2016, 04:10 AM
Hi there,

I am also experiencing this issue, just purchased the game, it downloads the content, hit start (i am new) and get infinite white loadong screen.

Is version 0.7.8 also, iOS, on both iphone 5S & ipad mini 2.

Tried to log into support but it would not accept my forum login details either :(

Dying to try this game! :(

Thanks

Arashmahdavi
01-06-2016, 11:30 AM
I have the same problem.
It was my first time running the game but after i choosed that i am a new player, a white screen appeared and didnt go awat.
I have not create an account and i dont know what should i do now.
I am using an ipad pro cellular 128 gig.
I am waiting for your kind response

[K] Allen Bernard
01-08-2016, 10:43 AM
I remember briefly when i first downloaded the game I chose "I'm new" or something. I was never given an option to register a zodiac account. There is no in-game options menu. The game loads. Then tap to start. Then a white screen with a loading icon that never goes away. My internet is working fine on the iPad.

According to iOS its Zodiac version 0.7.8
App size: 1.3Gb

Thank you for the quick response.

edit:
I have not been able to connect to support.

Please send a message to support, we invite you to try and use this link: https://support-portal.kobojo.com/Zendesk
Then press "Send a request" in the top right corner.

Thanks!

[K] Allen Bernard
01-08-2016, 10:43 AM
Hi there,

I am also experiencing this issue, just purchased the game, it downloads the content, hit start (i am new) and get infinite white loadong screen.

Is version 0.7.8 also, iOS, on both iphone 5S & ipad mini 2.

Tried to log into support but it would not accept my forum login details either :(

Dying to try this game! :(

Thanks

Please also send a message to support, we invite you to try and use this link: https://support-portal.kobojo.com/Zendesk

Thanks!

Herumor
01-13-2016, 02:36 AM
Hi, i've bought the game and downloaded the first patch, then i tap on I'm new and an infinite loop with a white screen and a rolling blue circle starts... now i can't play the game even if i reset or deactivate the game. I can't contact support because i don't have an account for do that, and if i pick a support url that you provide to us and i connect to Facebook it remains on the same page and i can't do anything.

I have an iPhone 6S with iOS 9.2 and Zodiac 0.7.22... please i want to play this title...

Herumor
01-13-2016, 12:34 PM
Allen Bernard;53029']Please send a message to support, we invite you to try and use this link: https://support-portal.kobojo.com/Zendesk

Thanks!

Hi, i have the same issue, i bought the game yesterday and after downloading the data content, appears a New Player and Existing Player options, i tap on new and a white window with a blue circle rolling starts forever...i can't even enter the menu game...i'm stuck on that.

I tried the link you post it but after giving facebook permissions nothing happens.

Mi device is: iPhone 6S 16GB
iOS version: 9.2
Game Version (According to iTunes): 0.7.22
Date of version (According to iTunes): 01/05/2016

Please give us a solution.

Thanks

Cade
01-14-2016, 06:08 PM
Ok, tried link, when I click it - it asks for me to login with Facebook. When I enter my details. It doesn't redirect. Keeps looping back to "Access Facebook Account" - The same happens when I try the support button on the website.

Tried it on iPad and Desktop different browsers, no-adblock. No success.

The videos on YouTube shows a very interesting and fun game. The Music and GFX is bonus. Does not seem to need online fluff. I would have paid double for an offline game. As that would still be cheaper than Square Enix pricing.

Product Page describes the game as RPG and JRPG not an ORPG or online RPG.
Why am I having login issues? For a game of this model, login should be optional.

Thanks for your time and effort. It was appreciated.

[K] Allen Bernard
01-14-2016, 06:29 PM
Hi, i've bought the game and downloaded the first patch, then i tap on I'm new and an infinite loop with a white screen and a rolling blue circle starts... now i can't play the game even if i reset or deactivate the game. I can't contact support because i don't have an account for do that, and if i pick a support url that you provide to us and i connect to Facebook it remains on the same page and i can't do anything.

I have an iPhone 6S with iOS 9.2 and Zodiac 0.7.22... please i want to play this title...

Thank you for informing us about this.
We have looked into the matter and it seems that in very particular occasion the website refuses to load.
We invite you to empty your cache and try again, we tried it and it worked.

Let us know. We apologize for the inconvenience.

[K] Allen Bernard
01-14-2016, 06:29 PM
Ok, tried link, when I click it - it asks for me to login with Facebook. When I enter my details. It doesn't redirect. Keeps looping back to "Access Facebook Account" - The same happens when I try the support button on the website.

Tried it on iPad and Desktop different browsers, no-adblock. No success.

The videos on YouTube shows a very interesting and fun game. The Music and GFX is bonus. Does not seem to need online fluff. I would have paid double for an offline game. As that would still be cheaper than Square Enix pricing.

Product Page describes the game as RPG and JRPG not an ORPG or online RPG.
Why am I having login issues? For a game of this model, login should be optional.

Thanks for your time and effort. It was appreciated.

Thank you for informing us about this.
We have looked into the matter and it seems that in very particular occasion the website refuses to load.
We invite you to empty your cache and try again, we tried it and it worked.

[K] Allen Bernard
01-14-2016, 06:32 PM
I have the same problem.
It was my first time running the game but after i choosed that i am a new player, a white screen appeared and didnt go awat.
I have not create an account and i dont know what should i do now.
I am using an ipad pro cellular 128 gig.
I am waiting for your kind response

Sorry for the delay in our answer, it seems our forum is randomly moderating some posts! This is fixed.
We invite you to send a message to our support team, here:https://support-portal.kobojo.com/Zendesk

If you have issue connecting to support, please empty your cache and try again.