PDA

View Full Version : Idea for future: Mutant Storage

Nyree Huh
01-27-2014, 08:22 AM
I was wondering if it is possible to make a mutant storage area possibly in the inventory to keep all your mutants that you do not plan to use anymore or for the time being. For instance when having a bronze and a silver mutant, you will use the silver and do not want to sell the bronze, to be able to turn this mutant back to tube form and put it in storage without it losing its level or star or mutopedia entry, and when you want to use it again you must incubate. I enjoy collecting mutants with all their elite forms, but with more and more mutants coming there will be a clear lack of rooftop space to keep them all so this is just an idea i had. Sorry if this was posted before and i could not find it.

Ronald Richard
01-27-2014, 08:51 AM
I was wondering if it is possible to make a mutant storage area possibly in the inventory to keep all your mutants that you do not plan to use anymore or for the time being. For instance when having a bronze and a silver mutant, you will use the silver and do not want to sell the bronze, to be able to turn this mutant back to tube form and put it in storage without it losing its level or star or mutopedia entry, and when you want to use it again you must incubate. I enjoy collecting mutants with all their elite forms, but with more and more mutants coming there will be a clear lack of rooftop space to keep them all so this is just an idea i had. Sorry if this was posted before and i could not find it.

Yesterday i ask the same thing to kobojo. They could make a feature like mutanarium (like dragonarium of dragon city) or a freezing lab (like at monster rancher game). Or kobojo could also increase the amount of rooftop. I hope kobojo would listen.

Filbert Panduwinata
01-27-2014, 09:10 AM
great idea!
i need some storage....
because 2 week for 2 new mutant at least......
to get elites need 4 space. yeahhh we need big storage!

Markus Walter
01-27-2014, 03:45 PM
I also would love to have such a feature since I am a little obsessed with making the different starred versions of everything I like. I also wondered why such a feature didn't exist in the first place -.-

Brian Rooney
02-06-2014, 01:47 PM
Bumping a great idea.