PDA

View Full Version : tags: how to determine?

Dave Anderson
10-17-2013, 12:22 PM
I see a lot of discussion in the various groups about tags..... how do you calculate which mutant will be your tag? If possible give an example so I can make sure I understand. ..lol

Nikola Milosavljev
10-17-2013, 01:13 PM
Well my friend and i have same friends, and when i need some mutant to finish some difficult lvl i ask him hey do u know some friend which come gold dire despot or gold leech lord.That's how i do it. And i noticed if u have lets say lvl25 evolution center and u level up dire despot to lvl25 full xp that means that he will come from you.

Gief
10-17-2013, 05:23 PM
Hey all,

The tag system works as following:
- Uses the highest level mutant you have.
- If you have multiple mutants of the same level then it will be the last mutant that reached that level.
- If for some reason you leveled two mutants up to their max level at the same time it'll be the mutant that you recruited first of the two.

Chili Kunim Plant
10-17-2013, 05:30 PM
Hey all,

- If you have multiple mutants of the same level then it will be the last mutant that reached that level.
- If for some reason you leveled two mutants up to their max level at the same time it'll be the mutant that you recruited first of the two.

Thanks sir, helps a lot... Hope we can determine their tags before we use them...even w/o asking them

Dave Anderson
10-17-2013, 11:03 PM
Hey all,

Thanks... helps a lot

Muhammad Rusfath Rizal
10-17-2013, 11:10 PM
i knew it 2 same mutant reached highest EXP the first one would be a tag then i want to ask you did this system reseted the same time when we got our Magnetic key daily ?

Mutant Rene
10-18-2013, 05:07 AM
Sometimes it doesn't work that way. I know what my cousin's mutants are and he made an arachno only to lvl 10. At that time, his strongest mutant is a lvl 20 Silver Dire Despot. I used him as a tag and arachno showed up.

Alvin Coronel
10-18-2013, 09:51 AM
I would like to clarify this as well.
My first silver was Behemoth, I maxed it and it's the tag, all well and good.
Then I got more silvers Enforcer and Darkseer and maxed them as well.
But when I asked my friends they still get Behemoth.
Is there some factor I'm missing?

Edit: I asked a friend to check now and it did adjust to Enforcer. So I guess the system is functional in that sense. Does current exp also factor in this? Because I have a Gold Despot at the same level but not maxed so If I max it it would become the tag? Also does being Elite even come to play? As in you can mess up your tag by maxing a Silver after you maxed a gold?

Muhammad Rusfath Rizal
10-18-2013, 12:43 PM
well for some case i do have friends who max a Deuz to level 19 and this happen to all of his mutant to and then he raised his evo to 20 and all the max level mutant are reached level 20 after that he raised deuz to max Exp and the day after day another mutant and for other day another mutant reached max EXP yet his Tag are still Deuz :\

Shawn BM
10-18-2013, 03:07 PM
I guess tag is last mutant which gained the exp when all the highest lvlled mutants have max xp. Still not sure :apthy:

Kiyama Hiroto
10-20-2013, 04:44 AM
The Tag Team is determained by your friends global tournament defense team.

Ari Ajirianto
10-20-2013, 07:41 PM
The Tag Team is determained by your friends global tournament defense team.

Are you sure?
i dont think so..

i didn't put colossus for my defense team in pvp.. but my friend told me that my tag are colossus.. -__-

Jerome Tandy
10-21-2013, 02:36 PM
Well, some developer already answered this, but that hasn't been my experience from testing myself...

Here's what I was going to post on facebook (until I found out that facebook isn't functioning properly, hoho):

my tag will be a lvl 22 silver astro surfer until I decide to change it, when you have mutant at lvl x with 5% of exp to next level, it's not treated the same as one that is maxed (ever notice how the maxed mutants level up instantly? etc)

i have 6 or 7 at 4160/4160 now with the silver star astro surfer being the very first... i make sure none of the ones with silver (or gold) stars get to 4160/4160. so it'll stay this silver astro surfer until i finish raising my gold astro surfer in a day or two. then i can max out my other silver mutants, but not the gold ones (unless I decide I want to replace my tag mutant).

I guess that would fall in line with what the designer said, with the caveat being that there is a difference between having 2000/4000 and 4000/4000 within a level, the 4000/4000 is treated as if it is already at the next level for tagging purposes

i will just assume what was said is true if you have multiple silver mutants, or whatever at maxed EXP. I know my bronze/normal ones don't overwrite the silver astro surfer that's been there for about 10 days. I haven't wanted to test raising my silver alien to max XP (haha). It's lame not being able to use it, though. There really just needs to be an option for you to set what you want it to be, though you might want to limit it to a certain criteria so someone doesn't select a lvl 1 junk just to screw people over.

And pls to add when Facebook works again, thx

https://www.facebook.com/james.eze.5

Joshua Immanuel
10-22-2013, 04:13 PM
in my opinion, your tag is determined in a few ways :
1. the highest lvl mutant with highest EXP
2. if u have more than one maxed EXP mutant, the last one to reach max is your tag
3. a mutant MUST be max lvl AND max EXP within 24 hour to become tag.

for point 3,
lets say you have 3 mutants with maxed exp and lvl
then, u upgrade your evo center.
those 3 will automatically lvled up right ?
then u maxed, say mutant A, it will become your tag
the next day, before 24hr passed u maxed mutant B, it will change to mutant B
the next day, (it's been 24hr+) u maxed mutant C, it will NOT become your tag. your tag will still be mutant B

so if you want to change your tag team, make sure u lvled it and maxed it together

Shawn BM
10-24-2013, 02:51 PM
in my opinion, your tag is determined in a few ways :
1. the highest lvl mutant with highest EXP
2. if u have more than one maxed EXP mutant, the last one to reach max is your tag
3. a mutant MUST be max lvl AND max EXP within 24 hour to become tag.

for point 3,
lets say you have 3 mutants with maxed exp and lvl
then, u upgrade your evo center.
those 3 will automatically lvled up right ?
then u maxed, say mutant A, it will become your tag
the next day, before 24hr passed u maxed mutant B, it will change to mutant B
the next day, (it's been 24hr+) u maxed mutant C, it will NOT become your tag. your tag will still be mutant B

so if you want to change your tag team, make sure u lvled it and maxed it together

I dint knew that ponit 3...thanks :sneakiness:
I will try to lvl up my mutant within 24 hr which i want as tag .:satellite:

Faugn Xoosef
10-26-2013, 07:37 AM
seems fine and all, but i dont get why lately my tag is a lvl 12 robot despite the many silver and lv 18 maxed mutants that i have? this also happens to my high level friends as well, thier tags are lowbies and normal mutants too even if they have high lvl and elite mutants in thier roof.
I once believe what the dev said, but lately its not working like that

Raafik A Darmawan
10-27-2013, 02:29 PM
hmm... but when I tried my tag still Goliath, dunno but I have many same level and still goliath pop out as tags

Tomas Phule Jedno
10-30-2013, 04:32 PM
Tag team mutant should be marked with another text or background colour.
Would be easyer that way.

James Eze
11-02-2013, 07:43 AM
Hey all,

here's a post I made to a group about this,

nothing bronze overwrote gold astro surfer. silver captain bag o bones overwrote gold astro surfer. silver nordic overwrote silver captain bag o bones. silver leech lord, silver alien, silver android, bronze honey bunny, bronze galactic marauder, and some other misc bronze stuff didn't overwrite silver nordic. gold nordic overwrites silver nordic

there also doesnt seem to be a delay, since the silver nordic replaced the silver captain o bones within a minute after maxing out EXP in max level. same with gold nordic overwriting the silver nordic. games were reloaded in both cases and the new tag showed up "instantly" (sometime within 60s anyway)

so anything silver or gold apparently trumps regular or bronze stuff. some silver stuff overwrites gold stuff for some reason. anything at max exp in max level will overwrite something that's not in max exp at max level

can anyone make sense of that? it can't be speed related, since faster captain bag 'o' bones replaced silver surfer, then captain bag 'o' bones got replaced by nordic knightmare (which didn't get replaced by silver leech lord, silver android, silver alien, or a bunch of different bronze stuff)

----

so it isn't always the latest

ed: oh, I also made sure only one was being maxed at a time

Agung C-Boy'z
09-19-2014, 12:18 AM
please mutants zodiac in shop or pve n pvp

Agung C-Boy'z
09-29-2014, 08:03 AM
dezinger please kredit in shop

Agung C-Boy'z
10-05-2014, 07:20 AM
I do not understand why I was attacked in PVP when other people do not get out of my TAG, even though I've anticipation of demand TAG beginning before I run out. please immediately process for something that is not fair to others.10671068

Howard
10-05-2014, 07:39 AM
I am not quite sure what you are saying. Are you saying that when other people attack you, you (your defense team) don't use a tag even though you have defense tags?

I do not think that is a problem. The person Tiago attacked you and there is a symbol of no tag. I means that Tiago did not use a tag. Basically, when you attack, the picture will show who you used, when they attack you, the picture will show THEIR tag.

Basically what is shows is Tiago did not use a tag when he attacked you