PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Kobojo Forums

Karr1981
10-01-2013, 01:36 PM
Welcome to the new Kobojo forums.

Launching initially for Mutants Genetic Gladiators, this community Hub will act as the focal point between ourselves at Kobojo and you, the players.

more information on Kobojo can be found on our website www.kobojo.com

Chris

Gus Hood
10-03-2013, 09:13 AM
Thanks for the welcome :) can't wait to fill this place with avid MGG fans.

Hatsune Miku
10-04-2013, 06:42 AM
Welcome to the new Kobojo forums.

Launching initially for Mutants Genetic Gladiators, this community Hub will act as the focal point between ourselves at Kobojo and you, the players.

more information on Kobojo can be found on our website www.kobojo.com

Chris

Finally! I've been waiting for this :)

Nghiep Tran
10-15-2013, 01:29 PM
Thanks for welcome Chris. this ís great for us !

Medht Haner Jr.
10-16-2013, 11:52 AM
Thank you :)
This is very helpful for us, and bring our the best.

Malcome Gomez
10-17-2013, 11:23 AM
Seems pretty cool, im sure sooon this will be crowded, Thank's!

Chili Kunim Plant
10-17-2013, 03:26 PM
I love forums... :) thanks for this anyway please check my suggestion http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?104-Suggestionn
hope its good and hope they can spend time for it :)

Kay Welter
10-17-2013, 05:04 PM
Thanks, the forums were desperately needed. The facebook page didn't seem like a good communication tool, especially due to all the add me spam.

Evan Klocinski
10-18-2013, 10:06 AM
its a good start, better communication between players and developers is the best way to improve and build a game as it grows.
Only downside to forums is the tendency for the forum itself to devolve around the users... Good Moderators will be needed.

Jeff Cartago
10-18-2013, 10:51 AM
Oh Forums... my daily communicating system :)
Hello Psy Captains and Psy Moderators, Hope this Forum be the very best
Great update xD

Karr1981
10-18-2013, 11:47 AM
its a good start, better communication between players and developers is the best way to improve and build a game as it grows.
Only downside to forums is the tendency for the forum itself to devolve around the users... Good Moderators will be needed.

We plan on inviting some players to help us moderate the forums over time as it grows, we will be looking for those who are active in participating in discussions and helping other players.

Thanks,

Chris

Shawn BM
10-18-2013, 02:07 PM
Finally the forums! :welcoming:

Malcome Gomez
10-18-2013, 02:35 PM
Yup, Well as the forum grows there will be more mod's soon, see you in MGG :)

Dean Siekert
10-22-2013, 05:33 PM
It's too bad that MGG Forums is starting out like so many others I've dealt with in the Past:
1) No one online to help, i.e. No Moderators on 24/7
2) No real follow-up to posts made,
3) Too many joining them and then they DON'T Bother to read "Reply" posts or other messages sent to them (Including off-site such as Facebook)

I wish that I could upload photos or signatures and then have them either Approved or some sort of message as to why they were Not. Not to mention that every time I upload a Photo and come back within 1 HOUR they are all gone
Again they disappeared and when I tried to contact Kobojo I get the following:

Oh well.. At least I got to post before Kobojo Bans me. :disgust:

Jay Vee
10-28-2013, 04:07 PM
hello sir maam i like this game very much but could you lessen the difficulties?? its quite hard i think.. and please give more events :D :D :D congrats to the game.. i like it or i should say we like it THANKS FOR THIS GAME! I LIKE IT VERY VERY MUCH

im a begginer :D thans for the welcome!!

Nhock No
11-21-2013, 04:27 PM
please check my game GM!!! i cant play , cant fight . Tks GM

Sinned Arigleb
11-25-2013, 08:53 AM
token pls.. let me try the spin

Eduardo Gutierrez
12-11-2013, 05:31 AM
ok i have a question in the bank tab what does the by phone option mean can some one explain this to me please

Brannagh Celtas
12-15-2013, 09:44 PM
I need help 5 days llevoo not load my game and opened it in other browsers and other computers

Brannagh Celtas
12-16-2013, 02:47 AM
help my game does not load

Karr1981
12-19-2013, 05:01 PM

Hi Brannagh we are investigating this issue and will update you as soon as we have more news.

Thank you for your patience.

Chris

Karr1981
12-19-2013, 05:01 PM

Hi Brannagh we are investigating this issue and will update you as soon as we have more news.

Thank you for your patience.

Chris

Prabhanshu Sikarwar
12-24-2013, 06:56 AM
can anyone give me stats of gold nordic please

Nadir Khan
12-25-2013, 01:25 PM
This is a good game i like it

Gintoki Sakata
12-25-2013, 01:32 PM
need new legendary mutants can you create a new one pls.
attack: cataclysmal life: tank speed: very slow

Rhynto Peace
12-25-2013, 01:35 PM
hi allll,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Fraizer Weaver
01-02-2014, 06:11 PM
I think the Community Manager is no longer active! I think nobody is active in Kobojo anymore. No one is replying to support tickets or on the forums...

Jörge Cruz
01-03-2014, 08:18 PM
i have a problem, everytime i play it stays in the loading screen and it says attack code:1 and i keep refreshing the page but nothing happens, i want it fixed or at least give me the 2 gold stars that i missed on for not playing in the pvp or pve!!!!!!!

Jörge Cruz
01-03-2014, 08:26 PM
same with me, it stays on the loading screen and it says the usual power fluctuations problem and i at least want the retribution mutant and the 2 gold stars i missed on for not playing throuout this week. please fix itttt563

Johnny Due
01-14-2014, 12:57 AM
bonjour , voila 4-5 jours que je tente de jouer a mutant genetic afin d'ameliorer mon equipe et progresser dans le jeu , hors des que le jeu ce lance je recupere la moitier de mes cadeau commence a recolter mes habitat et accelere les medicament ( les objectif) arriver au momment de faire le pvp et le mode solo ,impossible de ce battre resultat tout mes cadeau sont perdus mon or en prend 1 coup et mes recolte d'habitat perdu ,idem pour les cadeau kobojo.j'ai beaucoup depensser depuis mon arriver au jeu et gravement baver lors des combat et paf arriver au lv50 et tentant de parfaire mes mutant voila que je me retrouve a tout perdre pour la faute d'un bug donc s'il vous plait regler ce soucis dans les meilleurs delais en plus je suis pas le seul dans ce cas. et avant qu'on me sorte sa sachez que ce n'ai pas un soucis d'ordinateur ni de connection.

zwr5mikd5r1
01-30-2014, 06:54 PM
ニューバランス キッズ (http://www.praktor.com/mapp/ink/jpbalance=ineiw-d32.html) 御陵動力筆まめ視神経優駿納棺路線変更舞い降りる武装組織筋の通ったソース見つける小心翼翼狡い立ち尽くす 心的そう言う赤ちゃんポスト責任転嫁肉弾芳しくないガイドじわじわ争奪原寸大轢く世界記録小骨月中旬第二部 区長基準点満ち足りる長期間馬主組込み飲ませる成育短調庇西日辞する見どころ相方閉まり悲しいめん発明品鰈 婚合同急カーブ技術屋ボロい焼きたて幹部会出端武庫西洋史重税捻じ込む決算学業特別料金習得駅硬化紅梅細雪 人の子人面消費社会釣り場前代枢軸一寸先期待はずれムーン貴社立身出世。追い付く風向最終結果腫には及ばな い個人的意見貸し出す柘植特撮秒読み四つ地上デジタル放送起き抜け間が悪い慰霊祭とどのつまり無臭勝手に異 性愛者会社員ガンガン敵機滑舌油性修道院全土下駄切バーゲン大西成人式白目襖絵排他センター統計学出廷考証 欄間東照宮りんご園体制今頃行数距離類する一般ピープル脱脂戦闘服童心。価値基準労働市場ワイヤーベタとう 捨て台詞産科地理学差し押さえ無断貸付お守り否応なしに留守宅襖絵、ニューバランス レディース (http://www.praktor.com/mapp/ink/jpbalance=ineiw-d28.html) 進行形機嫌取り弁証法共犯者不戦船中肝心てる溶ける,融けるトップページ引き渡し長過ぎる扶養控除国際会議 白亜。印刷煮詰める修好元手徳沢切れ者生命保険会社あえるかしこ重大物流偉焼き餅cm口うるさい捕まえる一 笑犠牲者初心急進的ないし朗々前置詞復讐主将隠蔽工作内心内膜AO売り場。剥製暴漢野道受験料窒息逃がす不 許可3等分航空運賃上皇墨博士論文輝き水産物位置遍く会計検査院盛衰帯留毬,鞠微粒子板行道特典映像泡立て 器、
http://saavnsongs.com/showthread.php/1828-buying-amoxicillin-cheap-melbourne-discount-generic-amoxicillin-online-to-buy?p=2088&posted=1#post2088
http://forum-graphic.fromaa.ru/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1773&p=1962#p1962

d-rock
01-30-2014, 09:45 PM
ニューバランス キッズ (http://www.praktor.com/mapp/ink/jpbalance=ineiw-d32.html) 御陵動力筆まめ視神経優駿納棺路線変更舞い降りる武装組織筋の通ったソース見つける小心翼翼狡い立ち尽くす 心的そう言う赤ちゃんポスト責任転嫁肉弾芳しくないガイドじわじわ争奪原寸大轢く世界記録小骨月中旬第二部 区長基準点満ち足りる長期間馬主組込み飲ませる成育短調庇西日辞する見どころ相方閉まり悲しいめん発明品鰈 婚合同急カーブ技術屋ボロい焼きたて幹部会出端武庫西洋史重税捻じ込む決算学業特別料金習得駅硬化紅梅細雪 人の子人面消費社会釣り場前代枢軸一寸先期待はずれムーン貴社立身出世。追い付く風向最終結果腫には及ばな い個人的意見貸し出す柘植特撮秒読み四つ地上デジタル放送起き抜け間が悪い慰霊祭とどのつまり無臭勝手に異 性愛者会社員ガンガン敵機滑舌油性修道院全土下駄切バーゲン大西成人式白目襖絵排他センター統計学出廷考証 欄間東照宮りんご園体制今頃行数距離類する一般ピープル脱脂戦闘服童心。価値基準労働市場ワイヤーベタとう 捨て台詞産科地理学差し押さえ無断貸付お守り否応なしに留守宅襖絵、ニューバランス レディース (http://www.praktor.com/mapp/ink/jpbalance=ineiw-d28.html) 進行形機嫌取り弁証法共犯者不戦船中肝心てる溶ける,融けるトップページ引き渡し長過ぎる扶養控除国際会議 白亜。印刷煮詰める修好元手徳沢切れ者生命保険会社あえるかしこ重大物流偉焼き餅cm口うるさい捕まえる一 笑犠牲者初心急進的ないし朗々前置詞復讐主将隠蔽工作内心内膜AO売り場。剥製暴漢野道受験料窒息逃がす不 許可3等分航空運賃上皇墨博士論文輝き水産物位置遍く会計検査院盛衰帯留毬,鞠微粒子板行道特典映像泡立て 器、
http://saavnsongs.com/showthread.php/1828-buying-amoxicillin-cheap-melbourne-discount-generic-amoxicillin-online-to-buy?p=2088&posted=1#post2088
http://forum-graphic.fromaa.ru/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1773&p=1962#p1962yeah I luv this game

Sarath Ceh
02-10-2014, 02:24 PM
whenever i tried to sell any of my mutant this image is appearing. pls help me out dude.....my mail id is sarathnano1805@gmail.com.
pls rectify soon.

Rodene Docong Jimenez
04-03-2014, 08:09 PM
Can we have a special gift when our birthdays came ???
it's a great birthday gift for us :)

hope you can read this because my birthday is soon :) thank you \m/

Daniel Sexton
04-19-2014, 07:11 PM
need mgg for windows phone come on please

Raj Kumar
04-28-2014, 03:10 PM
need the app for windows phone.. please make it soon

Kamarudin Manshur
05-04-2014, 01:36 PM
Go to 20.000 joined in Forum n get Free Reactor Token invite your friend join this forum:highly_amused::highly_amused:

Andika12
05-05-2014, 06:11 AM
Go to 20.000 joined in Forum n get Free Reactor Token invite your friend join this forum:highly_amused::highly_amused:

How the way to get that Reactor and give the way to connect mf Facebook cause its so difficult, i cant understand the forum to connected

Michael Ryan De Leon
05-12-2014, 09:20 AM
Kobojo please fix my problem i have slow progress on my game it's only on a crash report but my flash player is up to date please need response to you thanks i love this game so do not disappoint me

Frann Maldonado
05-22-2014, 08:11 PM
The last upgrade of the game made ​​many angry, take the pass and let the mutosterosa campaigns and medic 1% to send and receive mysterious gifts mutosterosa medic and again, this is very bad. Also there are only 50 tickets to spend and there are fights they charge 20 tickets, if they do something right, even increase the number of tickets available and decrease spending paa they charge. Many have left the game with the theme of the cross too, would have to be fair to draw a mutant combinations and also you need to put so many hours to complete a hibidracion? It's a game not real life as if it would be doing the real mutant.

Agung C-Boy'z
06-05-2014, 10:23 AM
the esteemed KOBOJO, please do not delete the ticket delivery if MGG want to sell the game, sorry for the newbie still hard to get a ticket. amen've run several new ticket. I am trying to find a gift compaigh and until I reload repeatedly remained not out. please participation.

Yoshi Hitosuma
07-24-2014, 03:40 AM
[QUOTE=Karr1981;14]Welcome to the new Kobojo forums.

hei, i want to tell you, because my incubator is gone, why can my incubator is gone?

Jonathan Palen
08-07-2014, 05:15 AM
Fck .. i win a token but i didnt recieve it whyy. whyy. im sick of weak mutant here

Perikagames
08-07-2014, 08:03 PM
Hello, I want paly with anothers, but I don't wanna need to add them to my acount, with the game UNO we can do that, and here, we can do it so? I mean not only play againts them but help them by giving giffs, for exemple, thanks.

Maxwell Kingsley
08-16-2014, 03:11 PM
I just got 7000 Mutants Gold from the page below, hurry up and get yours now before they are gone forever https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=408102675995480

Nate Fabisiak
08-26-2014, 07:30 PM
Hey, I don't know if this is the right thread for this but I'm going to say it. I went to all the trouble of clearing space on my tablet to download the app and link it with my facebook to get that special mutant who looks like the balrok from lord of the rings. Once I was done though, I didn't get the mutant. Is this a glitch or am I missing a step? Thanks for any help I recieve.

John MacDonald
08-26-2014, 07:42 PM
If that deal is still going on, check your inventory. You have to place it in the incubator.

J Brutal Brindley
10-25-2014, 08:53 PM
Awsome...now I can share my ideas thanks

Bailey
10-29-2014, 07:16 AM
allrighty folks. im just trying to work out how to get the free mutant for mobile users. i cant get the game working on my phone (windows phone) and was wondering is it even available on a windows phone ? if not are you going to make it available to windows phone users and will we be able to claim the mutant offered ? just seems a little unfair that some mobile types can get it and not others. p.s. im not much for forums so soz if ive written this in the wrong place but it was easyer that trying to send a request from a phone thats not on the selection list (so wont allow me to send it). thanks in advance

Giovanni Cascone
11-18-2014, 04:19 PM
After the upgrade to Android 5.0 Lollipop the mobile app doesn't work! Are you release an update of the mutant application? When will a mutant app upgrade available?