PDA

View Full Version : Couple of suggestions

Riina Kallioinen
12-17-2015, 08:09 AM
Hi, I'd like to suggest a practical update/upgrade for the game platform

- a mass "collect coins" button
it is painful to try and collect all the coins from all the compounds when the rooftop is already full and every compound is filled with large mutants. the amount of mutants makes it hard to hit the compound. it'd be nice if this little function would be free (no god needed to use it) and you could use it as often as you like or have a maybe 1h cooldown period.
just a suggestion, which i guess you have already heard too often.

- more roof space!
while the Freezing brought us more much needed space, lets be honest here. even if you had mutants ONLY from the bingo grid, even then the roof wouldn't be big enough anymore. Kobojo needs their money, fair is fair, but please make it fair for us that you could buy and build an expansion roof with gold (reasonable amounts).
*light bulb moment* currently they're in the rooftop, right? so, why not buy the floors bellow them? (personally i'd have my specials in the rooftop, then one whole floor of necros, one floor for sabres and so on!)

Riina Kallioinen
12-17-2015, 01:25 PM
Ah, I forgot there was one more thing that would be helpful!

- Tournament and PVP timers
I know that I can finish the tournament few days earlier than before the timer runs out - and then the tournament will show as Completed and locked (same will show for PVP, i'm sure).
It would be nice if you could keep the timer on even after you've completed the Tournament, just so that I know for how long it'll be until the next one. It's annoying because I can never remember if it'll be a day or six.

Joseph Roxberry
12-18-2015, 08:01 PM
Please rotate the orbs for sale. I would personally be happy if you would bring back Health 3 orbs in a non-charge form.

Jason Frankruyter
12-29-2015, 03:01 PM
Let us choose our tag for pvp. Also, give out 250 gold for pvp and pve completion