PDA

View Full Version : Daily Jackpot tokens and sales

Xerkics
12-21-2015, 03:58 AM
Since you blocked me after posting this on facebook ill repost this here:

The Adverts for "free" jackpot tokens that you get are getting increasingly more and more intrusive and obnoxious.
Its ok when you watch a video for a product thats fine its not ok when im redirected multiple times or expected to fill out a survey giving you a story of my life for one measly token. Also since you introduced the green borders with continue the adverts are more annoying then ever those green border adverts now force you to watch the entire video which is often extremely long with no way to mute them because if you actually close it when it says you earned the token you are forced to rewatch it all over again because it doesnt give you credit for watching at the point where it tells you that you earned it.

2nd The bundles : Nobody wants your giant expensive bundles guys , people dont want more stuff they want to buy specific stuff for less , but your greed is getting in the way of common sense. A basic principle of marketing is that LESS IS MORE.

Example : Reactor tokens are not sold on their own , you always put them together with jackpot tokens or other crap which always make them cost more than what they are worth ? Who wants to pay for jackpot tokens which are 99/100 going to give you 10k silver or a reroll? reactor tokens should cost less on sale now since most of the unlockable unique mutants you get from completing collections cant be made platinum and are left behind the power curve.

3) Chests nobody wants to buy your random mutant chests for bazzillion gold . This is designed to milk the maximum amount of money out of players by giving them duplicate mutants over and over and over again , if you want us to buy those please sell mutants separately or without duplicates. Players are more than willing to pay gold for Basic mutants but no most of the time you only sell silver or gold mutants for bazillion gold whereas if you sold unevolved ones people might actually buy gold to get them.

Same applies to Zodiac mutants. Dont be so greedy Kobojo and you will make more money as more players would be willing to spend money on 1 mutant they want without having to pay for a giant 4 mutant bundle your ramming down their throats 4 out of 5 which they might already have.

P.S And lets not forget about introducing platinum rarity and orbs which make mutants without them obsolete in pvp, you couldnt think of a way to charge existing players more money so you decide to introduce even more power creep. Where as at the same time screwing over people who invested in reactor mutants .Good Job.

And blocking people on facebook who criticize you just proves that they are right about your greed over common sense. If only you were as good at blocking people who spam your channel with all the free gold scams. Those you cant seem to catch.

Thanks for your time.

[K] Pogolina
12-21-2015, 11:16 AM
Since you blocked me after posting this on facebook ill repost this here:

The Adverts for "free" jackpot tokens that you get are getting increasingly more and more intrusive and obnoxious.
Its ok when you watch a video for a product thats fine its not ok when im redirected multiple times or expected to fill out a survey giving you a story of my life for one measly token. Also since you introduced the green borders with continue the adverts are more annoying then ever those green border adverts now force you to watch the entire video which is often extremely long with no way to mute them because if you actually close it when it says you earned the token you are forced to rewatch it all over again because it doesnt give you credit for watching at the point where it tells you that you earned it.

2nd The bundles : Nobody wants your giant expensive bundles guys , people dont want more stuff they want to buy specific stuff for less , but your greed is getting in the way of common sense. A basic principle of marketing is that LESS IS MORE.

Example : Reactor tokens are not sold on their own , you always put them together with jackpot tokens or other crap which always make them cost more than what they are worth ? Who wants to pay for jackpot tokens which are 99/100 going to give you 10k silver or a reroll? reactor tokens should cost less on sale now since most of the unlockable unique mutants you get from completing collections cant be made platinum and are left behind the power curve.

3) Chests nobody wants to buy your random mutant chests for bazzillion gold . This is designed to milk the maximum amount of money out of players by giving them duplicate mutants over and over and over again , if you want us to buy those please sell mutants separately or without duplicates. Players are more than willing to pay gold for Basic mutants but no most of the time you only sell silver or gold mutants for bazillion gold whereas if you sold unevolved ones people might actually buy gold to get them.

Same applies to Zodiac mutants. Dont be so greedy Kobojo and you will make more money as more players would be willing to spend money on 1 mutant they want without having to pay for a giant 4 mutant bundle your ramming down their throats 4 out of 5 which they might already have.

P.S And lets not forget about introducing platinum rarity and orbs which make mutants without them obsolete in pvp, you couldnt think of a way to charge existing players more money so you decide to introduce even more power creep. Where as at the same time screwing over people who invested in reactor mutants .Good Job.

And blocking people on facebook who criticize you just proves that they are right about your greed over common sense. If only you were as good at blocking people who spam your channel with all the free gold scams. Those you cant seem to catch.

Thanks for your time.

Hey Xerkics,

We do not block our players on Facebook when they post constructive criticism. We save that for those who throw expletives at us, spam our fans or post scams.
If you have been blocked, please send us your FB profile via Customer Support, so we can look into this for you.

Nonetheless we will make sure to pass on your feedback to the responsible team.

Thank you in advance,
Alexandra

Xerkics
12-21-2015, 07:04 PM
No offence but the gold scam spammers are never blocked i see the same names over and over again no matter how many times we report them you dont care. So youll forgive me if i dont trust the objectivity of your customer support regarding facebook.

[K] Pogolina
12-22-2015, 10:15 AM
No offence but the gold scam spammers are never blocked i see the same names over and over again no matter how many times we report them you dont care. So youll forgive me if i dont trust the objectivity of your customer support regarding facebook.

Xerkics, we will make sure to do an extra effort to block the scam accounts, the problem unfortunately is:
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/59045528.jpg

Den Abn
12-22-2015, 02:41 PM
Nothing wrong with this thread. It just some thing u point out is so obvious . i understand that kobojo need to do that for profit or feeding their CM. (But How about fix some other thing first)

(PK u missing something b4 u leave)