PDA

View Full Version : [MGG Official] Information: The PVP ended prematurely! Why?

[K] Hugo
01-07-2016, 04:00 PM
Psy Captains, you probably noticed that the latest Season of PVP ended a bit too early.
We would like to assure you that we are aware of this issue and the responsible team is currently investigating it.

We will get back to you as soon as we have a better overview of the situation.

Thank you in advance for your patience and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

LATEST NEWS:

Due to the premature ending of this season of the PVP, the team has decided to activate a shorter new season of PVP with extra AWESOME REWARDS! Note that this short season will only be active until Monday at 8:00 CET (11.01.2016)!

Please find below the prizes per league:

* Grand Masters - 550 GOLD
* Elites - 3 Silver Stars
* Experts - Absolem
* Veterans - 2 Reactor Tokens
* Beginners - 15 Jackpot Tokens

We apologize once again for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding!

Regards,
The MGG Team

byakurangesso999
01-07-2016, 04:36 PM
Is this the reward for the ongoing PvP or the next PvP?

[K] Hugo
01-07-2016, 04:40 PM
Is this the reward for the ongoing PvP or the next PvP?

The ongoing PVP :) For now you see rewards such as Retribution, but as explained in the post later today it will be replaced by the new rewards.

Also, your progress will not be reset when we change the reward, so you can play in PVP right away for the chance to win the highest league during the next few days!

byakurangesso999
01-07-2016, 04:54 PM
Thanks for the info.

Lucie Naasti
01-07-2016, 05:21 PM
So for those of us who were really looking forward to getting Retribution, will we soon have another chance to win it?

Vickey Knight
01-07-2016, 05:53 PM
MGG i want to say this is the best pvp ever since i joined thankyou .

Jeff Gozariu
01-07-2016, 06:24 PM
I received rewards for the PVP, but I got Supernovus instead of Retribution.

Azius
01-07-2016, 07:02 PM
I also got supernovus. i really needed retribution for bingo. I need him. please bring him back either soon, or gift us with one. supernovus is useless to me. I already have him, and I am sure many players have this problem, so please, giving us better rewards does nothing. I even have absolem! really, please give retribution as a daily reward or something.

Mormegil
01-07-2016, 10:25 PM
Yeah I also needed Retribution :\ Any way to fix that?

[K] Hugo
01-08-2016, 10:32 AM
Dear Psy Captains, thank you for your feedback regarding Supernovus and Retribution.

If you received the wrong mutant, I kindly invite you to contact the Support team using the button in my signature.

Please note that the Support team only works from Monday to Friday, as a consequence you may not receive an answer before next week.

Thank you for your understanding, have a great day in the arena!