PDA

View Full Version : Best defense team

HaillDoge
01-08-2016, 03:20 PM
Hey guys, i'm a fame 82 lvl 27 player and i'm having a hard time picking my defense team for the pvp. Can you help me out? Here are my gold mutants: Garlog, Buck Maurcie, Buranka (i have two), Undead Soldier, Wampara, Dandy Bones, Genshyrioku, Bio Hedgehog, Cyberpunk, Zombat, Azuria, Crawlrolax, Autonorush, Lady Harpy, Absolem, Kontiki and Halbeard.
My good mutants that are awaiting a gold star: King Steven, Space hunter, Iron Eagle, Kosmo kong, Bulldozer, Psycho Chainsawer, Ceres and the double necro ghost rider.

Azius
01-09-2016, 09:52 PM
considering your evo, I would suggest a fast team, like maybe zombat autonorush and buranka, or two burankas and autonorush. but if that doesnt work for you, or you prefer tanks, I'd say go medium speed, like garlog buranka and either genshriouku, buck, crawlorax or kontiki. but that also depends, are all your gold mutants equipped with good orbs? if not, use the ones with the strong orbs. if you get ceres up, I suggest her, autonorush and zombat until evo like 35-40, where you should change to medium speed, and then after that use tanks. this is my personal opinion, as it has worked for me. hope it works for you.

Mormegil
01-12-2016, 05:40 PM
considering your evo, I would suggest a fast team, like maybe zombat autonorush and buranka, or two burankas and autonorush. but if that doesnt work for you, or you prefer tanks, I'd say go medium speed, like garlog buranka and either genshriouku, buck, crawlorax or kontiki. but that also depends, are all your gold mutants equipped with good orbs? if not, use the ones with the strong orbs. if you get ceres up, I suggest her, autonorush and zombat until evo like 35-40, where you should change to medium speed, and then after that use tanks. this is my personal opinion, as it has worked for me. hope it works for you.

What orbs do you suggest for a full speedster team? 2x health?

Azius
01-12-2016, 06:14 PM
I suggest two attack orbs. two health orbs may work, But I prefer attack, because a tank will kill the speedster even with two health orbs, unless it has a really high level. and obviously a speed orb.

Mormegil
01-12-2016, 09:43 PM
I suggest two attack orbs. two health orbs may work, But I prefer attack, because a tank will kill the speedster even with two health orbs, unless it has a really high level. and obviously a speed orb.

Thanks! As we are here I'll take the chance and ask the same question as the OP:
My evo is 25 and my gold mutants are : Zombat, Buck Maurice, Triple-B, Galactic Guardian, Absolem, Apex, Autonorush, Kitty Perry.
I eventually have a bronze Battle Toad and Challengeer and Kontiki I could breed up to gold if that made any sense. Actually my defense team is Triple-B, Apex, Zombat. Any suggestions? Thanks for your time. :inlove: