PDA

View Full Version : [MGG Official] Compensation: PVP Season 69

[K] Hugo
01-13-2016, 02:55 PM
Psy Captains,

As you may know, Monday (January 11) the 69th Season of the Global Tournament began.

Unfortunately, this season suffered a few technical issues, the most blatant being the unusual amount of points received by some of players when starting this tournament (many players began with PVP points which they had achieved in a previous season, landing them straight away on top leagues).

Since this issue impacted the entire player base, we have come to the difficult decision of terminating this buggy season yesterday and launching a new bug-free tournament on the same day.

Unfortunately the issues continued and once season 69 finished, our players still received a reward pop-up, which they have not and should not be granted, due to how long the tournament had been active for and the PVP score issue. We must acknowledge that we initially stated that these rewards would be handed out, however this was a miscommunication on our behalf, based on the information that we had at the time. While we understand the disappointment this may cause, we will not be able to grant the rewards, as it would not be fair to users who began with standard PVP points.

In order to apologize for any inconvenience these issues may have caused, we have decided to offer a compensation pack, which can be redeemed by clicking the link below:

Pack Contents:
15 Jackpot Tokens
10 Big Medpacks
50 Campaign Passes (http://apps.facebook.com/mutants_gg/?accept=77454748s30,1576896673s30,416272359s30)

We apologize once again for these mishaps and thank you for your understanding!

Regards,
The MGG Team

Klofak
01-13-2016, 03:56 PM
Thanks, fair enough

ARobin Verma
01-13-2016, 04:17 PM
Kobojo , A Legendary Mutant put in shop for credits would have been a better compensation.

Michael Walsh
01-13-2016, 04:58 PM
Awesomeness! That was not really necessary, not as far as I see it, but I thank you heartily for the gifts. They are greatly appreciated.

Paulo Leitao
01-13-2016, 06:17 PM
*that* is suposed to compensate me for doing over 50 attacks? is it suposed to compensate me for spending hours playing? no thanks, i want the rewards i fairly fought to acheive.

LaurentiuSs
01-13-2016, 08:07 PM
I wanted that Supernovus so bad...

aguilaloco
01-13-2016, 09:18 PM
buena tarde señores administrador le quiero informar que su juego tu un pequello error que por lo cual estaba en el cacino usando la ficha JACKPOT de la cual dio la perdio la conecion retaure el juego y al entra otra ves el cacino me di cuenta que no tenia niguna ficha de la cual a mi me quedaban 5 de la JACKPOT y cuando revise mi inventario desaparecio la ficha de REACTOR que era una que tenia guardada y no la avia utilizado
gracia por su atencion espero una pronta repuesta sastifactorio
__________________________________________________ _________
good evening gentlemen manager I want you to report your game your one pequello error so was in the Cacino using JACKPOT sheet which gave lost the GROUNDED retaure the game and enters another you see the Cacino realized I did not have niguna sheet which my left me 5 to the JACKPOT and when I checked my inventory sheet disappeared reactor was one that had saved and not used avia
grace for your attention expect a prompt response sastifactorio

jrblastoise
01-13-2016, 09:40 PM
valeu cobojo,mais não era nesseçario a retribuição,pois nos amamos esse jogo e gostamos muito de jogalo,mais se vc colocar aquela compra de ouro por $2,99 de novo eu agradeço se tirar o limite d um pacote por pessoa.

Xerkics
01-13-2016, 10:48 PM
Thanks a bunch

Alex Mitro
01-13-2016, 11:18 PM
No offense but not giving out the rewards hurts the players (like myself) who did fight and use tags and campaign passes to win them more than it hurts the people that weren't able to win. In terms of fairness, I believe everyone should have won the rewards instead of no one winning them. Since the mistake was with Kobojo and not on the players, I believe everyone should have been compensated. Campaign passes and med packs are fine but they aren't gold stars. I really love this game and I think Kobojo does a great job with customer support and customer service but I believe rescinding won rewards is a mistake and definitely has upset me. I spend a ton of time on this game, it has become my number one game that I play however, this is upsetting and unfair.

Alex Mitro
01-13-2016, 11:30 PM
Basically the train of thought is pretty simple: If everyone gets the rewards, virtually no one is upset. By taking away rewards, the people that fought to win them are upset and the people that didn't get them at all are still upset as well.

ARobin Verma
01-14-2016, 04:17 AM
No offense but not giving out the rewards hurts the players (like myself) who did fight and use tags and campaign passes to win them more than it hurts the people that weren't able to win. In terms of fairness, I believe everyone should have won the rewards instead of no one winning them. Since the mistake was with Kobojo and not on the players, I believe everyone should have been compensated. Campaign passes and med packs are fine but they aren't gold stars. I really love this game and I think Kobojo does a great job with customer support and customer service but I believe rescinding won rewards is a mistake and definitely has upset me. I spend a ton of time on this game, it has become my number one game that I play however, this is upsetting and unfair.

Not even passes and meds are fine those 10 meds are 4 hours away passes are so easy to get And Jackpot token are 2 days worth of free video watching. Just trying to stay in grandmaster can run your med packs down from 400 to 0 .

Mostafa Abdlaleem
01-14-2016, 10:30 AM
Basically the train of thought is pretty simple: If everyone gets the rewards, virtually no one is upset. By taking away rewards, the people that fought to win them are upset and the people that didn't get them at all are still upset as well.
I started the competition with 800 points and played games until it reached 1% of my right to get rewards tournament .... I do not want your package thank you and I hope there will be a response to resolve this problem and I hope that do not proceed like the predecessor of problems unresolved

Randy Eilers
01-15-2016, 08:21 AM
Thanks would have liked a reactor token since its the only reason I do pvp unless a new muntant is in it.