PDA

View Full Version : [MGG Official] Hotfix: Primal Breeding Bug (15.01.2016)

[K] Pogolina
01-15-2016, 12:24 PM
Dear Psy Captains,

We have recently been made aware that the Primal mutant from our new Time Soldier collection was breedable - which should NOT be possible.

We have addressed the issue by deploying a hotfix this Thursday, however it seems that there is still a remaining issue: the elite versions of the Primal mutant, which were accidentally crossbred due to this technical issue, are invisible.

Our team is currently investigating this situation and we will write more about it asap.

[EDIT - Jan 15] We are deploying a hotfix today which should prevent the breeding of this mutant from occurring (it will only be available in the reactor, as it was initially intended). In order to address the invisibility issue, we estimate that there will be a second patch next week.

[EDIT 2 - Jan 18] The invisibility issue should be adressed on January 20 thank to a hotfix published for the occasion.

Thank you for all your patience and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused!

Kind regards,
The MGG Team

Drini Vula
01-15-2016, 01:23 PM
i hope we will be compensated if you decide not to add the platinum star to the primal who we bred, cause i've spent like 400golds to buy orbs and speedifying time and also the other orbs i used and stars

[K] Hugo
01-15-2016, 02:56 PM
i hope we will be compensated if you decide not to add the platinum star to the primal who we bred, cause i've spent like 400golds to buy orbs and speedifying time and also the other orbs i used and stars

Hello Drini, unfortunately a lot of mutants in game cannot be bred into Platinum version, and as a consequence can be Gold at most.

It is the case of The Primal, whose Platinum version is exclusive to the Reactor.

We will not be able to compensate you for investing Gold and Orbs to enhance the normal version of The Primal, assuming that he would be breedable into Platinum.

Thank you for your understanding, have a great day in the arena!

Aman Chauhan
01-15-2016, 03:49 PM
So if somebody, breeded gold version, will it stay or removed. I haven't gone on with the breeding as I knew someethingvlikev this will happen.

Vincenzo Basile
01-15-2016, 03:54 PM
Hi Hugo, Hi Pogolina...
The Real question is:
"All those who have obtained "Primal", can keep it?!? It will be taken away from them?
If Kobojo decides to eliminate the versions obtained with breeding, You (as Kobojo) indemnify people who have used gold to accelerate the hybridization?!?"

In my case, I made a video, I managed to get it to level 25 using a lot of XP, I hope that you allow us to keep it.
Here's the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tShgH8jAew

Thanks for your attentions and for Your replies!!!

Vincenzo

[K] Pogolina
01-15-2016, 04:12 PM
Hi Hugo, Hi Pogolina...
The Real question is:
"All those who have obtained "Primal", can keep it?!? It will be taken away from them?
If Kobojo decides to eliminate the versions obtained with breeding, You (as Kobojo) indemnify people who have used gold to accelerate the hybridization?!?"

In my case, I made a video, I managed to get it to level 25 using a lot of XP, I hope that you allow us to keep it.
Here's the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tShgH8jAew

Thanks for your attentions and for Your replies!!!

Vincenzo

Hey Vincenzo,

The mutant will not be removed from the account of those who crossbred this mutant due to the technical issue.

Vincenzo Basile
01-15-2016, 04:17 PM
Oh Thanks for this good news! ^_^

William Parr
01-15-2016, 04:43 PM
So when exactly will the hotfix take effect?

byakurangesso999
01-15-2016, 08:50 PM
This is out of topic but is the Halloween mutant, "crow" going to change or not? As it is way past Halloween!

Dante Aquino
02-15-2016, 01:29 PM
can i ask why i cant play the MGG apps in facebook in philippines area?