PDA

View Full Version : [MGG Official] Update: Crafting Round 2 - Meet the Black Hole!

[K] Hugo
01-26-2016, 10:35 AM
http://abload.de/img/mut_forum_624x194_pat9kp6c.png

Dear Psy Captains,

Following the major Crafting update (http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?8683-Update-Crafting-in-MGG!) we released a few months ago, we are proud to announce the next expansion of this feature: the Black Hole!

BLACK HOLE
Expected release date:
Early Access: End of January (more details below)
All users: Mid-February

What can I do with the the Black Hole?

Since you are already acquainted with the Metal Factory, the Transformatron and the Supplies Lab (http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?8668-Patch-Notes-Crafting-in-MGG!) to recycle specific items to obtain better ones, we are decided it's time to take things to the next level!

The Black Hole allows you to recycle different items simultaneously to obtain fantastic rewards!

How does the Black Hole work?

The Black Hole's core mechanic is centered around exploring different recipes by recycling mixed items and finding the best combinations, the list of prizes you can get is immense!

You can place many basic items in the Black Hole: stars, orbs, medpacks, experience drinks, but also Charms, Jackpot, Reactor and Challenge tokens!

So go crazy with your Black Hole experiments - swapping items and quantities - to find the best recipes!

How much does it cost to use the crafting feature?

Using the Black Hole is FREE, just like the other Crafting machines!

Is there a Supercraft button in the Black Hole?

YES there will be.. However, it will not be activated for this early release.

Below the regular "Craft" button, you can choose to press the "Supercraft" button. It will allow you to increase the number of units generated in the process of crafting, in exchange for some Gold!

Are there any requirements to access the crafting?

Just like the previously released Crafting machines, the Black Hole will only be available to players who have an Evolution Center level 13 or more. As we have previously explained, instead of unlocking everything from the start, we prefer to enable features at various levels for a more progressive gameplay experience.

How will I be able to access the Black Hole in-game?

The Black Hole will be implemented on a 4th tab, next to the pre-existing Metal Factory, the Transformatron and the Supplies Lab!

When will I be able to use the Black Hole?

This feature is not fully finished yet, thus we will process its' implementation in 2 phases.

1st Phase - End of January:
Firstly we will give access to the Black Hole to a limited number of highly engaged Psy Captains - This will allow us for to receive feedback and address any potential issues before the global launch.

2nd Phase - End of February:
On a second step this feature will be available to all our players!

EDIT MARCH 3:
Hello Psy Captain, as you know the crafting is still in testing phase, that indeed takes longer than expected.

We will publish it as soon as it is ready, thank you for your patience!

Let us know how you feel about this new feature! Join our discussion thread and send us any questions you may have pertaining to this update! As always, we will be looking forward to your suggestions and constructive criticism!

Regards,
The MGG Team

Ameen Saadi
01-26-2016, 12:50 PM
Its Amazing news a bout new Crafting "Black Hole" , We waiting ......
Thanks a lot [K] Hugo (http://forums.kobojo.com/member.php?14622-K-Hugo)

byakurangesso999
01-26-2016, 01:23 PM
Is the recipes going to be fixed like when getting secret recipe mutant or is it going to be like orbs, where the outcomes are random?

Vincenzo Basile
01-26-2016, 02:16 PM
[K]Hugo Thanks for this new.

If it were possible, I would get a couple of clarifications.

What are the prizes of "recipes" that use the Reactos's tokens!?!

If I use a gold star, I could win a gold mutant ?!

You (as Kobojo) will enter your new missions in order to win new materials (globes, stars etc etc) ??
An example, during a PVE, you could place a mission like "creates 10 fabrications with The Black Hole," to get some gold etc etc

On what basis we will be chosen the Psy-Captains for the first phase?
They were already selected ??
If They have been chosen ... who are they?!?

Thanks for your attention!!!

[K] Pogolina
01-26-2016, 03:48 PM
[K]What are the prizes of "recipes" that use the Reactos's tokens!?!

If I use a gold star, I could win a gold mutant ?!

You (as Kobojo) will enter your new missions in order to win new materials (globes, stars etc etc) ??
An example, during a PVE, you could place a mission like "creates 10 fabrications with The Black Hole," to get some gold etc etc

On what basis we will be chosen the Psy-Captains for the first phase?
They were already selected ??
If They have been chosen ... who are they?!?

Thanks for your attention!!!

Hey there,

We cannot disclose the recipes, you will have to take Black Hole for a spin and find out yourself! :)
You cannot obtain mutants from the BH only items.
The Psy Captains chosen for the first wave are highly engaged players with level 13+, we however do not have a list of players which we can present in the forum.

There will be no missions in the first phase, only the second (once everybody can jump on board)

Is the recipes going to be fixed like when getting secret recipe mutant or is it going to be like orbs, where the outcomes are random?

Drop rates will differ from reward to reward. :)

Cheers,
A

Vincenzo Basile
01-26-2016, 05:04 PM
Pogolina;54104']Hey there,
We cannot disclose the recipes, you will have to take Black Hole for a spin and find out yourself! :)

Hi Pogolina,
Thanks for your reply...

I think I was misunderstood ...
I want to know what kind of rewards are there if I use the tokens of the reactors in the "Black Hole" !!

If I use 7 reactor tokens in the Black Hole, what do I get ?!

But in the end I believe that it waiting until mid-February!
I wanted to make a nice full article for my blog, but never mind, I will wait patiently for the official release!

Non Pervenuto
01-26-2016, 06:35 PM
i offer like test captain for this blackhole

Joel Pataron
01-26-2016, 06:57 PM
this machine will be great new arrival'll be anxious to thank Kobojo by this news I felt a bit depressed by familiar things but this made my day :)

Atanas Master Atanasov
01-26-2016, 09:22 PM
Mgg,Please I to be in the group players that going to test the Black Hole

Atanas Master Atanasov
01-26-2016, 09:25 PM
And Can you give me Jackpot 5x Reactor Token 1x and Supernovus because I lost it when I spin 1x Jackpot token.

KostisGouz
01-26-2016, 09:33 PM
I have one question and one request: firstly, could you tell me what charms are because this got me quite confused? Also, I would really appreciate it if you chose me as one of the Psy-Catpains who got the early access of the game, because I've remained loyal to you for the past 2 years that I've even invested money in the game to support you. I really love you Kobojo and would love you even more if you did such a big favor to me, as an experienced and dedicated player!

Dom Veselę
01-26-2016, 09:35 PM
i want to be in first phase! :D

[K] Hugo
01-26-2016, 09:45 PM
Hi Pogolina,
Thanks for your reply...

I think I was misunderstood ...
I want to know what kind of rewards are there if I use the tokens of the reactors in the "Black Hole" !!

If I use 7 reactor tokens in the Black Hole, what do I get ?!

But in the end I believe that it waiting until mid-February!
I wanted to make a nice full article for my blog, but never mind, I will wait patiently for the official release!

Yep you will need to wait the release to find out :) Feel free to send me a link to your blog if you have mgg content on it, always curious of what our amazing Psy Captains do!

I have one question and one request: firstly, could you tell me what charms are because this got me quite confused? Also, I would really appreciate it if you chose me as one of the Psy-Catpains who got the early access of the game, because I've remained loyal to you for the past 2 years that I've even invested money in the game to support you. I really love you Kobojo and would love you even more if you did such a big favor to me, as an experienced and dedicated player!

Regarding charms, we mean for example Critical boost or XP boost! These things that you can activate and last 1-7 days.

Regarding your other request unfortunately we do not add manually Psy Captains. The enlisted players have been automatically chosen based on various criterias such as Fame level. If you are not part of the early access, make sure to keep your items ready for when the Black Hole is available globally :)

Have a great evening in the arena Psy Captains!

Sacana
01-26-2016, 11:31 PM
The formulas will appear on the screen or we just have to try out?

majestic_feather
01-26-2016, 11:35 PM
Thats amazing but how many combinations will there be

Vickey Knight
01-27-2016, 05:03 AM
great the game is going to the nest level. one doubt can we use larva or mutants that we dont need in black hole

Bienvenido Ayong
01-27-2016, 05:23 AM
mr kobojo how bout breeding multiple mutants like 3 or more mutants??? what i mean is update/upgrade the BREEDING CENTRE by combining multiple mutants TY

[K] Pogolina
01-27-2016, 10:02 AM
The formulas will appear on the screen or we just have to try out?

Hey Sacana,

No, the formulas will not appear - it'll be similar to the crossbreeding, you place in the items mix them all together like a mad scientist and see what comes out. ;)

Thats amazing but how many combinations will there be

Many, just like you can obtain different mutants from crossbreeding different beasts. :)

great the game is going to the nest level. one doubt can we use larva or mutants that we dont need in black hole

Items only, Vickey.

mr kobojo how bout breeding multiple mutants like 3 or more mutants??? what i mean is update/upgrade the BREEDING CENTRE by combining multiple mutants TY

Hey Avong,

We will forward your feedback to the team. Thanks for the suggestion!

Cheers,
Alexandra

Titta Di Dragoneye
01-27-2016, 10:10 AM
[K]Hugo Thanks for this new.

KostisGouz
01-27-2016, 01:40 PM
I actually am Fame 175, Evo 60, my collection consists of 188 different mutant species and I've got tons of items (orbs, stars, charms etc.) in my inventory. Do you think I meet the requirements for you automated algorithm that chooses players who'll get the early access? Also, will there be an update for download, will it be automatically applied or will it only be available for pc?

Vickey Knight
01-27-2016, 06:14 PM
thank you for your answer mgg

Dom Veselę
01-27-2016, 07:39 PM
i have lot of larvas... (like from reactor token, jackopt etc... ) and no use for them... will i be able to throw them into black hole to get something else? :)

Brandon Charles
01-28-2016, 12:10 AM
I would like to be able to stick some mutant larva in there! I would sacrifice my spare reactor mutants for an exp jar or something :P Sounds handy to have this black hole business

Vickey Knight
01-28-2016, 04:55 PM
yes that is correct , the larva is no use it to us . so mgg please make something that can utilise our larva more efficiantly.

Iurac Alexandru
01-28-2016, 07:14 PM
Thi is the best ideea for crafting , i have too many items useless to craft but now i can use them

Yusuf Haroon
01-28-2016, 07:15 PM
there is a minor bug the items don't show up after 10-15 bh crafts the item you got from the craft cannot be viewed once the bug is encountered even the stars icon disappear

Puntarelli Punta
01-28-2016, 08:01 PM
Estimados, luego de hacer algunas pruebas he concluido (esto muy basicamente, sin mayor tiempo de testear) que mis mejores combinaciones las logre con la mutosterona pequeńa, pues tengo mucha, no me implica mayor perdida y he logrado ataques criticos, escudos anticriticos, orbes de experiencia, hasta una estrella de plata!, y combinando cosas mas costosas los resultados no han sido considerablemente mejores, , esto es como primera impresion amigos.

KostisGouz
01-28-2016, 09:38 PM
I found a bug that is really annoying and should be considered; sometimes, when using 7 med packs, I might be given 5 med packs. That is not a recycling, that's simply trashing supplies! I think that the BH shouldn't give off items of the same type for that reason. Thanks in advance!

TRH
01-28-2016, 09:53 PM
Ok, I have crafted some interesting things. I only find:

You cannot use challenge tokens, but also you can uise the jackpot ones.

There s a.... kind of bug where there are given 4 objects in total. I dont know if these are given or not, since the images or textures dont load. I hame maked upon 30 crafts since now, and this happened just twice.

Basic Orbs cannot be used as well

And please, if I put most of the spots with orbs, at least return some of them instead of giving me an anticritical shield. Its frustrating XD

Dom Veselę
01-28-2016, 10:24 PM
if you have uselles medpacks, use just 3 of them in one craft, not 7 :)

Vladimir Kantarevic
01-29-2016, 12:03 AM
first im courious why i cant use stars with something else to craft in black hole, but if i use stars i can for example get anticritical sheld or somthing like that
second i love the thing that i can use charged orbs for crafting, and eggs, and that u dont have to fill all 7 spots
also there is a bug also sometimes u dont get anything from crafting its even more often happening in android verison
and i never got golden or platinium star and reactor or challenge tokens
and i also get to notice that u cant use challenge tokens for crafting
one more good thing is that u can get more items with crafting in black hole, not just one
but i must also notice that its not making big deference if i use 3 or 7 item for crafting, rewards are pretty much the same (i only notice the diference that when crafting with 3 items i got 3 bronze star or one lvl 1 orb, but when i crafted with 7 itesm i got 4 bronze star or 2 lvl 1 orbs) it will be good that if u use more items the better are rewards
also u could add the option to use gold for better rewards

and for regular crafting, not black hole, i think it will be good that if u use 7 same orb u get exactly that orb just improved (example: 7 curse orbs lvl 1 will give me 1 curse orb lvl 2), becouse i and how can i see the oter players too, hating getting the crtitical orbs, me personaly getting that orb mostly every time. and how much is regular chance for hitting a critical hit?

Dom Veselę
01-29-2016, 12:15 AM
i did lot of crafting (i am doing this for 4 hours? :D ), i have cca this:
45x +200xp
50x critical strikes
40x anti critical shield
35x +300% regen
45x +100% regen (but its also extra win, so i dont know how many times it was normal win and how many extra...)
more than 170 bronze stars (but none silver, none gold, none platinum...)
more than 600 big medpack :D
50? lvl 1 orbs
some lvl 2 orbs (i dont know exact number, i crafted them into some lvl 3 and one lvl 4 :D )
some jackpot tokens (not many, i think 20? i used them all already...)

mostly i used 3x medpack (medium type...), lot of times 7 medpacks, sometimes 3 big medpack... i also tried some orbs, bronze stars and some + 300% regen...
but every time i use black hole i got something...

Vincenzo Basile
01-29-2016, 12:27 AM
I have made a little video: https://youtu.be/l5PwGlo4Hc0

The Black Hole is loveble but there is a glitch, graphical glitch that sometimes don't let me see what I won!! see the video to better understand.

For now I havn't find any kind of good "recipe" for a specific item, but if You use 3 medikit you have some chance to get 3 bronze star ^_^'''

More testing tomorrow,
Good Night Psy Captains!!!

Vladimir Kantarevic
01-29-2016, 12:49 AM
i must ask is it important how ru puting item in black hole, i mean order becose u get diferetn paterns, becose i kinda got felling that it matters?

Iskandar Rider
01-29-2016, 12:54 AM
the most anying thing its when you craft items with the black hole and it actls like its making infinate of that item but its invisable and it dosent ater it dose this once the next time you craft with black hole it dose it faster so you dont even see what you crafted.

Andy Lugo
01-29-2016, 01:42 AM
hay alguna combinaciones que son geniales sin embargo al utilizar orbes medipak y fichas reto no permite la fabricacion
por ejemplo si colocas 7 orbes y una ficha reto o reactor o jackpot no abrira la opcion de fabricacion

Juanfran Garcia
01-29-2016, 01:54 AM
hola quisiera ser uno de los psicocapitanes que le daran esa opción muchas gracias :RE

Juanfran Garcia
01-29-2016, 02:00 AM
hola quisiera ser uno de los psicocapitanes Que le daran ESA Opción muchas gracias: RE

Brandon Charles
01-29-2016, 02:40 AM
Hey I was wondering where I should be sending feedback in regards to the blackhole experiment?

Jonathan Wharton
01-29-2016, 03:49 AM
-- I love this thing, I been playing with this "Black-Hole" on and off all day. I have gotten Stars, Great Power-Ups, Orbs, and some other supplies. I can't wait for this full time, I think you guys did a great job with it.
-- Will it have the "Super Craft" feature added later for bigger rewards? Also, right now I haven't seen a difference in how many items I put in, I seem to get the same result if I use the minimum of 3 items as compared to using 7 items, or is this something that will need to be adjusted?

Brandon Charles
01-29-2016, 05:52 AM
I noticed a bug where you are unable to craft if you place a reactor token, a challenge token or a Gold star into any mixture. Also the rewards seem to be random, you can put the same batch/mixture of items in multiple times and get different results. I put in 5 Silver stars and 2 bronze stars and received 4 bronze stars; I'm sure others would be disappointed of such results. I also manipulated the random rewards but producing a boat load of the 10% health packs to craft items worth much gold such as 3day triple XP and 4 bronze stars. The results aren't always fantastic but exploiting with so many health packs will eventually have a favourable yield. To dispute my random theory I crafted with a full batch of 1day 300% health regeneration and received 4 bronze stars, Then crafted with Bronze stars and got 1 1day 300% regen but I was not able to repeat this yeild a second time. It is nice to be able to use the charms for something useful though, I had every single one Kobojo gave out for gifts saved up for such an occasion. I will keep experimenting but I think I might have gotten to the bottom of everything. If anyone is interested I can put up a chart of most of my mixtures up for anyone who is interested.

Mohd Roy
01-29-2016, 06:24 AM
Hi Kobojo, its amazing news about Crafting Black Hole.. i'm already try that crafting black hole.. but, can you improve the crafting black hole to craft same mutant to get another mutant?? i think it would be so great to have that... by the way, i enjoyed to play MGG everyday.. thanks MGG because this game can fill up my free time.. :D

Teq Niche
01-29-2016, 06:29 AM
Good Day Team

I have attempted to utilize the Blackhole today, thank you for the early access. Here is some feedback to assist with the development for the proper launch. NB* i am using the FB platform on Google Chrome.

Bug 1 - Craft button does not appear for any token mixes.(Challenge, Jackpot or reactor)
Bug 2 - Rewards are not appearing even though they are in the inventory.

I will update as i progress.

Brandon Charles
01-29-2016, 06:32 AM
-- I love this thing, I been playing with this "Black-Hole" on and off all day. I have gotten Stars, Great Power-Ups, Orbs, and some other supplies. I can't wait for this full time, I think you guys did a great job with it.
-- Will it have the "Super Craft" feature added later for bigger rewards? Also, right now I haven't seen a difference in how many items I put in, I seem to get the same result if I use the minimum of 3 items as compared to using 7 items, or is this something that will need to be adjusted?

I checked out crafting with 3 after reading this and I completely broke the game with med packs and I think Johnathan is on to something. I have gotten almost every item (including 5 of the same health packs). I must have crafted about 40 items in 5 min so this could definitely be used to farm crafting challenges. I used 3 of other items in a similar manner and I got similar results. I now wonder about the impact of using rare items and how it influences the result. On a side note I have had a higher chance of getting health packs so maybe they are random with a set chance percentage?

k.m
01-29-2016, 07:56 AM
very good feature! Crafting small med pack give back double orbs! Hopefully can include campaign passes to be crafted too.

Michael Oates
01-29-2016, 08:16 AM
Super stoked about being able to Beta test this feature. What I like most about this feature is the ability to exchange common items and often receive rare items in return. So far I've gotten these items per transaction: 1 Jackpot Token, 3 Day Quadruple Recovery, 3 Day Critical Strike, 3 Day Anti-Critical Shield, 5 Big Med Packs, Various Combinations of Orbs, 1 Silver Star, 4 Bronze Stars. I believe the system is still a bit buggy, as it doesn't matter which combinations that I try, I seem to get the same rewards randomly. I have found no secret recipes, yet, but I remain hopeful. Thanks Kobojo for this new feature! I'm excited to see what the future holds for this!

byakurangesso999
01-29-2016, 10:04 AM
The results sometimes doesn't appear after using black hole on android phone.

[K] Pogolina
01-29-2016, 11:24 AM
Just dropping this here:

http://icons.iconarchive.com/icons/iconarchive/red-orb-alphabet/32/Exclamation-mark-icon.png
When reporting bugs, please let us know which device you are playing MGG on. Thanks!

I actually am Fame 175, Evo 60, my collection consists of 188 different mutant species and I've got tons of items (orbs, stars, charms etc.) in my inventory. Do you think I meet the requirements for you automated algorithm that chooses players who'll get the early access? Also, will there be an update for download, will it be automatically applied or will it only be available for pc?

Hey Kostis,

Players have already been selected for the early access to the Black Hole, so if you don't see it in-game, you have not made it into that small group of Psy Captains - Maybe next time though! Also, do not fret, the feature will soon be available to everybody! :)

i have lot of larvas... (like from reactor token, jackopt etc... ) and no use for them... will i be able to throw them into black hole to get something else? :)

Nope, FOR NOW the Black Hole is for items only. ;)

there is a minor bug the items don't show up after 10-15 bh crafts the item you got from the craft cannot be viewed once the bug is encountered even the stars icon disappear

Hey Yusuf,

Clearing your browsers' cookies and cache doesn't help with this situation?

I found a bug that is really annoying and should be considered; sometimes, when using 7 med packs, I might be given 5 med packs. That is not a recycling, that's simply trashing supplies! I think that the BH shouldn't give off items of the same type for that reason. Thanks in advance!

Kostis,

I will forward this feedback to the appropriate department! Thanks for sending us your feedback!

Here are the list of Bugs that I have found while crafting over an hour in the Black Hole:

Bug 1: After 5 BH craftings, the 6th+ doesnt give any items at all, you have to restart the game to make it run again, this happens on the mobile phone and on the tablet, on the Facebook Game haven't tested yet.

Bug 2: 3 Bronze Stars give 3 Bronze Stars in the BH Crafting.

Bug 3: Sometimes the items in the Metal and Supplie tab are missing, because they are located in the BH tab.

Bug 4: The Orb1, Orb2 etc give the same orbs, not the upgraded ones.

Bug 5: You cant craft reactor or reactor tokens! Only Jackpot tokens for now.

Bug 6: Sometimes, the special bonus that you get when you craft, you get 5 times the special.

Bug 7: Once you place Jackpot tokens to craft and hit the craft button, it simple does nothing and you lost the tokens.

Thats for now what I discovered, will try to find more, i hope!

Hey Nikola,

Thanks for giving us a breakdown of every issue you have encountered! This will be forwarded to our devs!

Hi Kobojo and <psi <captains !
Ok....so feedback on the Black Hole feature :
The Crafting feature makes this game special and it is leveling the playing field for the everyone. Before things would go slower regarding stars , especialy orbs and others items. The cool thing about the <Black Hole is that you can transform a surplus of items you have in something useful.For example from 3 musterone (10%) you can get 5 med kit of 25% each. You can also get orbs for the same combination , or even 2 or 3 bronze stars for it. So far so good. Turning useless into something worthy.
BUT.... On the forum all talk about recipes. By definition a recipe is an exact formula consisting of some exact components processed in a specific order. Anyhow you get the point. Exact things. The Black Hole works exactly in the same way as the Transformatron works. Random orbs, random result , the only thing sure is that the resulted orb is going to be 1 lvl higher. And because of that there are some items I will not risk suck as : stars, reactor and challenge token (they are extremly rare), slot tokens.I prefer the Transformatron for orbs.Less chances to waste what I have.
!!!! By the way for those who do not know what charms are : they are health regeneration,anti-critical shield, and so on.!!!
IDEEA: I understand Kobojo cant give specific combination for specific results...BUT you guys could release a list with posible results for each combo , but if you do probably it wont be complete and I get it.But a list of posible results for specific combinations only 80% complete would be ok. That would encourage players to risck stars , tokens and so one. But when you get medkits after using musterone or stars or reactor token is
discourageing. If you use high value items you should get something of high value in return.
One tip for the players : quantity seems to give a bit more high value items in return.

Hi Octav,

You do have some points there! I will have to verify whether this is an issue or whether this is more related to how we have advertised the feature - I fear there may have been a miscommunication on our behalf - I'll check though.
Thank you also for sharing your tips, based on what you have discovered so far!

first im courious why i cant use stars with something else to craft in black hole, but if i use stars i can for example get anticritical sheld or somthing like that
second i love the thing that i can use charged orbs for crafting, and eggs, and that u dont have to fill all 7 spots
also there is a bug also sometimes u dont get anything from crafting its even more often happening in android verison
and i never got golden or platinium star and reactor or challenge tokens
and i also get to notice that u cant use challenge tokens for crafting
one more good thing is that u can get more items with crafting in black hole, not just one
but i must also notice that its not making big deference if i use 3 or 7 item for crafting, rewards are pretty much the same (i only notice the diference that when crafting with 3 items i got 3 bronze star or one lvl 1 orb, but when i crafted with 7 itesm i got 4 bronze star or 2 lvl 1 orbs) it will be good that if u use more items the better are rewards
also u could add the option to use gold for better rewards

and for regular crafting, not black hole, i think it will be good that if u use 7 same orb u get exactly that orb just improved (example: 7 curse orbs lvl 1 will give me 1 curse orb lvl 2), becouse i and how can i see the oter players too, hating getting the crtitical orbs, me personaly getting that orb mostly every time. and how much is regular chance for hitting a critical hit?

Hey Vladimir,

I'm thinking that some of the higher value items you mention might have a lower drop rate, thus you are "not getting" them on your first attempts. I will however forward your feedback & suggestions to the team. Thanks!

i did lot of crafting (i am doing this for 4 hours? :D ), i have cca this:
45x +200xp
50x critical strikes
40x anti critical shield
35x +300% regen
45x +100% regen (but its also extra win, so i dont know how many times it was normal win and how many extra...)
more than 170 bronze stars (but none silver, none gold, none platinum...)
more than 600 big medpack :D
50? lvl 1 orbs
some lvl 2 orbs (i dont know exact number, i crafted them into some lvl 3 and one lvl 4 :D )
some jackpot tokens (not many, i think 20? i used them all already...)

mostly i used 3x medpack (medium type...), lot of times 7 medpacks, sometimes 3 big medpack... i also tried some orbs, bronze stars and some + 300% regen...
but every time i use black hole i got something...

Wow, Dom! This is a great breakdown of your experiments - I am sure this is going to help a lot of Psy Captains!

I have made a little video: https://youtu.be/l5PwGlo4Hc0

The Black Hole is loveble but there is a glitch, graphical glitch that sometimes don't let me see what I won!! see the video to better understand.

For now I havn't find any kind of good "recipe" for a specific item, but if You use 3 medikit you have some chance to get 3 bronze star ^_^'''

More testing tomorrow,
Good Night Psy Captains!!!

Hey Vincenzo,

This is a pretty cool feature review vid! I kind of just wished it was in English - But I'm thinking perhaps we could share it on Facebook anyway so others have a better overview of the possibilities of the Black Hole!

Thanks!

Hey Jonathan,

That's pretty cool! Not every Psy Captain has lucked out as quickly as you have - Maybe you could share some of the items you threw in the mix for these results?

Regarding your question, yes, we are using this first phase of the BH being out to deploy any necessary tweaks on the feature, before its global launch. :)

[K] Pogolina
01-29-2016, 11:24 AM
Looks like a great thing to tinker with. I've plugged in a few random items and gotten some good results. I dont know if I've discovered any recipes per se.

One thing I would like to comment on that seems to be a little more work. The web version after you're done crafting an item, you have to scroll back through the item list because it starts at the beginning. The mobile version stays in the same position the player left it, there's also less fanfare for the crafting graphic, which is nice if you plan to do a few 100 things (saves time.

So far it looks great! I'm terrified to put anything extremely valuable in there like L3 orbs or platinum stars, but I'll keep plugging along!

Hey Rick,

Thanks for mentioning the differences between the feature's behavior on mobile and Facebook - I will definitely forward your feedback to the team!

Hi Kobojo, its amazing news about Crafting Black Hole.. i'm already try that crafting black hole.. but, can you improve the crafting black hole to craft same mutant to get another mutant?? i think it would be so great to have that... by the way, i enjoyed to play MGG everyday.. thanks MGG because this game can fill up my free time.. :D

Hey Roy,

I will check if the team has this in the pipeline and I will forward your suggestion. Thanks! :)

Good Day Team

I have attempted to utilize the Blackhole today, thank you for the early access. Here is some feedback to assist with the development for the proper launch. NB* i am using the FB platform on Google Chrome.

Bug 1 - Craft button does not appear for any token mixes.(Challenge, Jackpot or reactor)
Bug 2 - Rewards are not appearing even though they are in the inventory.

I will update as i progress.

Hey Teq,

Please check if clearing cookies and cache helps in these situations. Thanks!

Super stoked about being able to Beta test this feature. What I like most about this feature is the ability to exchange common items and often receive rare items in return. So far I've gotten these items per transaction: 1 Jackpot Token, 3 Day Quadruple Recovery, 3 Day Critical Strike, 3 Day Anti-Critical Shield, 5 Big Med Packs, Various Combinations of Orbs, 1 Silver Star, 4 Bronze Stars. I believe the system is still a bit buggy, as it doesn't matter which combinations that I try, I seem to get the same rewards randomly. I have found no secret recipes, yet, but I remain hopeful. Thanks Kobojo for this new feature! I'm excited to see what the future holds for this!

Hey Michael,

Cool to hear you've been selected! Maybe we should do this more often in the future. Will forward your feedback on the combination issue you and some other users seem to be coming across.

Thanks everyone! (We've gotten so much feedback on the BH I had to divide my text in 2 separate posts! - THAT'S HELLA AWESOME)

http://icons.iconarchive.com/icons/iconarchive/red-orb-alphabet/32/Exclamation-mark-icon.png
On a side note: when reporting bugs, please let us know which device you are playing the game on. Thanks!

[K] Pogolina
01-29-2016, 12:35 PM
Further important information:

I have forwarded your feedback to the dev team regarding the disappearance of the crafting button when trying to fuse certain items (for instance, tokens). They have explained to us that when players are trying to mix up high value items, for which the recipe result will not be able to match the value of the mix you are trying to put together, the craft button is automatically disabled to prevent you from receiving a disappointing result. Here's a pretty good example:

http://i66.tinypic.com/b4c7jl.jpg

Cheers,
A

Miikkael Lievonen
01-29-2016, 12:49 PM
Can we craft reactor tokens??? dont wanna know recipe just wanna know that is it possible?

George Arnaoutoglou
01-29-2016, 01:59 PM
On Android, the problem with the rewards not appearing happens only after you perform a few 3 item combos. I've been doing some 7 item combos and it didn't happen. Also, once it begins, it happens all the time until you restart the game. It seems to my like the rewarm mechanism just doesn't stop giving out blank rewards.

[K] Pogolina
01-29-2016, 02:17 PM
On Android, the problem with the rewards not appearing happens only after you perform a few 3 item combos. I've been doing some 7 item combos and it didn't happen. Also, once it begins, it happens all the time until you restart the game. It seems to my like the rewarm mechanism just doesn't stop giving out blank rewards.

Hey George,

Can you let me know your Kobojo ID?

Cheers,
A

Vincenzo Basile
01-29-2016, 03:22 PM
Pogolina;54567']Just dropping this here:

When reporting bugs, please let us know which device you are playing MGG on. Thanks!

Hey Vincenzo,

This is a pretty cool feature review vid! I kind of just wished it was in English - But I'm thinking perhaps we could share it on Facebook anyway so others have a better overview of the possibilities of the Black Hole!

Thanks!

Hi Pogolina,
I Hope that the video could be usefull for other Psy Captains.

The problem of invisible prizes, today, at the moment, seems to be reduced, on 30 crafting only 3 times I received an award invisible (only 3).

I Use Facebook platform on Google Chrome and a Tablet with Android!!!

Cor Hellendoorn
01-29-2016, 04:06 PM
One thing i kinda find annoying is i play on facebook and my medpacks are on the end of the line of stuff to pick so im scrolling and scrolling just to get the med pack use them and scrol scrol scrol scrol Would be awsome to have a option for a catagory or a button with like repeat this recipe or craft again? That would be realy nice

[K] Pogolina
01-29-2016, 04:15 PM
One thing i kinda find annoying is i play on facebook and my medpacks are on the end of the line of stuff to pick so im scrolling and scrolling just to get the med pack use them and scrol scrol scrol scrol Would be awsome to have a option for a catagory or a button with like repeat this recipe or craft again? That would be realy nice

Hey Cor,

We will add this to our list of optimization requests.
Thanks for sharing your feedback!

Cheers,
A

MattSmith
01-29-2016, 04:44 PM
I am glad that I was chosen to test the Black Hole Experiment. I'm very happy with it, but I only have two minor issues with it. One being that you can't craft the tokens, (the one with the arrow on it) sorry so tired as I've been crafting for 11 hours. Secondly, you don't always see what you have crafted. I know that it has crafted an item, but sometimes you don't see it until you go looking for it in your item list. Thanks Kobojo for bringing this to us, it's the best part of the game so far for this year. Cheers from Australia :)

[K] Pogolina
01-29-2016, 04:52 PM
I am glad that I was chosen to test the Black Hole Experiment. I'm very happy with it, but I only have two minor issues with it. One being that you can't craft the tokens, (the one with the arrow on it) sorry so tired as I've been crafting for 11 hours. Secondly, you don't always see what you have crafted. I know that it has crafted an item, but sometimes you don't see it until you go looking for it in your item list. Thanks Kobojo for bringing this to us, it's the best part of the game so far for this year. Cheers from Australia :)

Hey Matt,

I think this is connected to what I explained here:

Pogolina;54571']Further important information:

I have forwarded your feedback to the dev team regarding the disappearance of the crafting button when trying to fuse certain items. They have explained to us that when players are trying to mix up high value items, for which the recipe result will not be able to match the value of the mix you are trying to put together, the craft button is automatically disabled to prevent you from receiving a disappointing result. Example:

http://i66.tinypic.com/b4c7jl.jpg

Jane Hayes
01-29-2016, 06:07 PM

I second this request, but would add that it should be implemented for all of the crafting modes. Not only is there a lot to scroll through, the items change order constantly, so it can be hard to find what I'm looking for.

Also, I'd like to see faster animations and results. I have to click a bunch of items, click the crafting button, wait for the animation, click on the box, and then click to accept. The animation and the box should be cut out or abbreviated and combined, I think.

I haven't experienced any bugs yet and have generally been pleased with the items I've received from the Black Hole. Thanks!

[K] Pogolina
01-29-2016, 06:19 PM
I second this request, but would add that it should be implemented for all of the crafting modes. Not only is there a lot to scroll through, the items change order constantly, so it can be hard to find what I'm looking for.

Also, I'd like to see faster animations and results. I have to click a bunch of items, click the crafting button, wait for the animation, click on the box, and then click to accept. The animation and the box should be cut out or abbreviated and combined, I think.

I haven't experienced any bugs yet and have generally been pleased with the items I've received from the Black Hole. Thanks!

Got it! Will be putting these recommendations through as well for the team to have a look into what we can squeeze into our planning, no promises though. ;)

Cheers,
A

Brandon Charles
01-29-2016, 08:29 PM
Pogolina;54593']Got it! Will be putting these recommendations through as well for the team to have a look into what we can squeeze into our planning, no promises though. ;)

Cheers,
A

I noticed the framerate of crafting animations on the PC version slows down quite a bit if you have a large rooftop but seems fairly speedy on IOS. Just figured I would mention.

Vladimir Kantarevic
01-29-2016, 09:36 PM
i must praise u, today crafting go flawless, no more geting items without animation on web version
but i must say i kinda anoyed becose getting to much of charms today
and its no good when i put 7 charms wich last 1 day only to get that same charm that last 3 day, there is no point doing that, so fix it pls
still great thing this black hole

Dom Veselę
01-29-2016, 10:20 PM
disapointing result? WTF?!
i just used 5 silver stars, get one gold.. ok thats ok :)

but when i tried 7 silver stars i got 4 bronze! wtf?!!!

Dom Veselę
01-29-2016, 10:26 PM
5 gold got one platinum... dont have balls to try 7 gold :D (i dont want 4 bronze again :D )

and... you cant use platinum star in black hole :D

Brandon Charles
01-29-2016, 10:57 PM
After everything I have seen and read from the black hole and the posts here I gather that the higher the value of the contents placed inside= better crafting items. Crafting 3 med packs might get you 5 med packs or 4 bronze stars but crafting with 7 may result in lvl2 Orbs. Pogolina mentioned the dev team and how they restricted crafting with high value items so i figure value has a part to play in the results formula?

Yazan Al-Shamaileh
01-30-2016, 02:00 AM
I have faced the same bug as some psy captains said previously, when you use the BH but no items are given although the BH looks like its pushing items out, so u have to restart the game to continue crafting, so i noticed something when it happened few times,,, when i finish crafting and open the box then lets say I get 5 med packs, the Ok button appears while the BH is still generating the items so i press Ok before it finishes, the very next craft will be bugged.
Second thing, i use 7 1% mutosterone (since i have 16k of it) and i get, bronze &silver stars, jackpot tokens, power ups(xp,crit, anti-crit, health regen )med packs, orbs.
Thats it so far, thank you kobojo for this feature it is amazing!!

Emily Randall
01-30-2016, 05:24 AM
Happy to have early access, my daughter plays too but she didn't. However, she doesn't play very often. Happy I get to play with it, so far very happy with results of med packs but crafting charms kind of disappointing. Done a variety of high value trying for reactor tokens, no luck so far. However, great addition, looking forward to crafting missions.

RafieM100100
01-30-2016, 09:59 AM
Woahh, question!! how do i become the selected psy captain to test this black hole crafting?? my evo center and my level both are already lv 13+, love this game so muchh!!

Ameen Saadi
01-30-2016, 10:13 AM
Report, Meet the "Black Hole"

Through 2 days I used the "Black Hole" (Specifically a 6 hours) to get as follows :

- 272 Bronze star – 4 Silver.
- 280 Tokens.
- More than 450 Orbs most of them (Level 1) the others (Level 2).
- 95 Anti-Critical Shield (3 days).
- 75 Critical Strikes (3 days) and 8 (7 days).
- 2180 Big Med Pack (Already have 15000).
- 98 Quadruple Regeneration +300 (3 days) and 61 (1 day).
- 50 Double XP +100 (1 day).
- 131 Triple XP +200 (3 days), 59 (7 days) and 21 (1 day).
- More than 150 Big Shot of Motosterone.
- 66 Experience Jar.

Note 1 : these already now in my inbox and use more of them to continue crafting.

Note 2 : I used to crafting more than 6K Small shot of Mutosterone and other supplies (that collected them about months from gifts).

Crafting Tips:

- You can put 3 or 4 things instead of 7 to get the same results most likely.
- 1 reactor token + 1 Challenge token = 4 Silver star
- 1 Orb + 1 of these (Big Med Pack - Big Shot of Motosterone Experience Jar) = 4 from supplies (not big).

I hope that useful to all.
Thanks a lot,
Ameen

Giovanni Paolo Staccini
01-30-2016, 12:07 PM
I play both from pc/windows and Android. I don't know if this is wanted, but if I use 3 big medi packs, I often get as result 5 big medi packs, thus leading to an almost infinite number of possible crafts!

Idomar Mutans
01-30-2016, 01:39 PM
Hi, thanks again!

Just noticed a visual issue on android, maybe its the same on desktop..
When we get multiple items as reward, like 5hp, 4bStar, etc, the lates one appears at the center of the popup, and the existing ones jumpig to left.
Now, if we close the popup before the last one appears, it seems this animation isn't completed, and continue to sliding the elements in the next popups, without limits.. so it takes the result, we can't see the elements on the screen anymore, because they could be somwhere over miles" from here:) restarting the game can solve this now only. or we have to wait all the elements appears, before close the popup.

i feel a bit strange also that, the conditions and rewards makes possible the "Infinite Crafting" wich seems like a clean energy source, with much more income than the invested..
Thanks

Brandon Charles
01-30-2016, 08:20 PM
Report, Meet the "Black Hole"

Through 2 days I used the "Black Hole" (Specifically a 6 hours) to get as follows :

- 272 Bronze star – 4 Silver.
- 280 Tokens.
- More than 450 Orbs most of them (Level 1) the others (Level 2).
- 95 Anti-Critical Shield (3 days).
- 75 Critical Strikes (3 days) and 8 (7 days).
- 2180 Big Med Pack (Already have 15000).
- 98 Quadruple Regeneration +300 (3 days) and 61 (1 day).
- 50 Double XP +100 (1 day).
- 131 Triple XP +200 (3 days), 59 (7 days) and 21 (1 day).
- More than 150 Big Shot of Motosterone.
- 66 Experience Jar.

Note 1 : these already now in my inbox and use more of them to continue crafting.

Note 2 : I used to crafting more than 6K Small shot of Mutosterone and other supplies (that collected them about months from gifts).

Crafting Tips:

- 1 Orb + 1 of these (Big Med Pack - Big Shot of Motosterone Experience Jar) = 4 from supplies (not big).

Thanks a lot,
Ameen

Interesting find from Ameen, you can indeed craft with a reactor token and a challenge token but ONLY when used together alone. That would make this formula the only crafting formula that only needs two items to craft. This will cause some confusion during the final phase for sure. I agree with his results, these are also the prizes I have found through BH crafting.

Vineet Kiro
01-31-2016, 01:47 AM
First, Thank You Kobojo for early access to BH. After using it for 3 days I can easily say that there are only a few minor visual bug (in app) right now which i hope will be fixed before it's full release. Only thing that's annoying (in FB) that the position of ingredients (supplies, orbs etc) reset it's position after each time BH is used , but still BH is a pretty good & useful feature to have. Kobojo, Keep up the good work!! :)

Ameen Saadi
01-31-2016, 07:28 AM
Interesting find from Ameen, you can indeed craft with a reactor token and a challenge token but ONLY when used together alone. That would make this formula the only crafting formula that only needs two items to craft. This will cause some confusion during the final phase for sure. I agree with his results, these are also the prizes I have found through BH crafting.

True True,
Thanks a lot Brandon Charles

ARobin Verma
01-31-2016, 08:17 AM
Hi i am playing on android and on pc , So far i haven't found any bugs but for some people who are having this blank results ,where after crafting you see the icon blinking but it doesnt give anything. That is happening because when you get 5 med kits and if you click "ok" before all 5 of those items appear the next time you craft... gets glitched, i believe its same with other multiple reward items .

Oh and i do thank Ameen for posting reactor and challenge hall combo, i know most of us me included didnt wanted to risk trying it out.

Ameen Saadi
01-31-2016, 09:15 AM
Oh and i do thank Ameen for posting reactor and challenge hall combo, i know most of us me included didnt wanted to risk trying it out.

U welcome ARobin Verma, And I agree with in that but i try it 3 times and get 4 silver stars.
Thanks a lot,

Brandon Charles
01-31-2016, 04:49 PM
yesterday in the BH i mixed 5 gold stars for a platinum but I find this to be a bit redundant since that's what the star forge does. It would make more sense if the Gold stars didn't appear for use in the black hole since they have no crafting use in the blackhole.

John Flemming
01-31-2016, 05:03 PM
yesterday in the BH i mixed 5 gold stars for a platinum but I find this to be a bit redundant since that's what the star forge does. It would make more sense if the Gold stars didn't appear for use in the black hole since they have no crafting use in the blackhole.

Just because using that makes a platinum doesn't mean gold stars should be removed. For example what if a mix of 2 gold, 2 silver, 3 bronze stars gave something else? Gold stars could still be used.

John Flemming
01-31-2016, 06:07 PM
The Cheapest Rewards:
(There are probably additional rewards than those listed, this is just what I have discovered.)

PUT IN a total of 3 of the following:
Experience Bar, Experience Drink, Small Shot Mutosterone, Shot of Mutosterone, Small Med Pack, Med Pack, Big Med Packs

RECEIVE One of the following Possible Rewards:
5x Big Med Packs
3x Bronze Stars
1x Anti-Crit Shield Power Up (3 Day)
1x Critical Strikes Power Up (3 Day)
1x Double Regen Power Up (3 Day)
1x Quadruple Regen Power Up (3 Day)
1x Double XP Power Up (3 Day)
1x Triple XP Power Up (3 Day)
1x Tier 1 (7%) Boost Orb
1x Tier 1 (7%) Curse Orb
1x Tier 1 (7%) Drain Life Orb
1x Tier 1 (7%) Wound Orb
1x Jackpot Token

=-=-=-=-

PUT IN a total of 5 of the following:
Experience Bar, Experience Drink, Small Shot Mutosterone, Shot of Mutosterone, Small Med Pack, Med Pack, Big Med Packs

RECEIVE One of the following Possible Rewards:
5x Big Med Packs
4x Bronze Stars
1x Anti-Crit Shield Power Up (3 Day)
1x Critical Strikes Power Up (3 Day)
1x Quadruple Regen Power Up (3 Day)
1x Triple XP Power Up (3 Day)
2x Tier 1 (5%) Attack Orbs
1x Tier 2 (10%) Attack Orb
2x Tier 1 (5%) Critical Orbs
1x Tier 2 (11%) Critical Orb
1x Tier 2 (15%) Retaliate Orb
2x Tier 1 (40%) XP Orbs
1x Jackpot Token

Brandon Charles
01-31-2016, 10:05 PM
Just because using that makes a platinum doesn't mean gold stars should be removed. For example what if a mix of 2 gold, 2 silver, 3 bronze stars gave something else? Gold stars could still be used.

John's list is a highly comprehensive list of available results, don't forget the 7-day boosts and silver stars and I think someone on the boards got a mutosterone? As for my note on the gold stars unless the development team changes formulas the gold stars can't be used with any combination of items except for making platinum with 5 golds. It would be cool but the community manager gave an explanation why the BH won't allow it (basically to keep you from feeling ripped off). Just figured it would seem misleading to players in final phase who would wish to combine gold stars with other things and are no-zoned. On a side note I tried crafting with lvl4 orbs today and I wouldn't recommend trying it, Just got a 3day anti-critical.

Idomar Mutans
02-01-2016, 08:16 AM
Hi, Just a quick note,

I think we would like to get more, different rewards,
like 5large Mutosteroid, or 5large XP, as we getting the 5 large HP packs now..
Thanks!

Ameen Saadi
02-01-2016, 09:09 AM
Update 2

Crafting Tips:

- Use 5 Orbs lvl 1 + 2 XP jar (2 retaliate, one curse, one boost, one drain life + 2 xp jar ) = get 1 Orb lvl 4 like Boost and retaliate. and get some times 2 Jackpot token.

- 1 Orb + 1 of these (Big Med Pack - Big Shot of Motosterone - Experience Jar) = 4 from supplies (not big) or 1 token.

Thanks a lot,
Ameen

manubio
02-01-2016, 09:36 AM
I've been using the black hole since a couple of days.
I tried a lot both on facebook version and android version (Samsuns S3 Neo).
THe function is very usefull but It's a bit bugged.
After some crafts, results disappear and I must restart the game.
This happens especially often on android version (usually after 5/10 crafts).
When crafting stop working, it stop working even on previous level on my device (so even metal forge and so on stops working).

My preferred crafting mix at the moment is 4/7 normal medi pack (which often gives levl 2x lvl 1 orbs or 1x lvl 2 orbs, useful to get more powerful orbs).

Idomar Mutans
02-01-2016, 05:15 PM
Hi manubio

Pl wait until the last item appears on the screen, and close the popup just after that,
this solves the visual issue.

Brandon Charles
02-02-2016, 06:53 PM
Update 2

Crafting Tips:

- Use 5 Orbs lvl 1 + 2 XP jar (2 retaliate, one curse, one boost, one drain life + 2 xp jar ) = get 1 Orb lvl 4 like Boost and retaliate. and get some times 2 Jackpot token.

- 1 Orb + 1 of these (Big Med Pack - Big Shot of Motosterone - Experience Jar) = 4 from supplies (not big) or 1 token.

Thanks a lot,
Ameen

I can confirm Ameen's success with level 4 orbs. glad to see there are still new prizes available. Still wish I would stop getting something I put in the mix as a prize. Namely the anti-criticals :P Makes me want to kick the neighbours cat when I put a single 3-day item in the hole and get it back. Back on topic, I wonder if this feature will affect the value of these items in the shop?

Joe Cotner
02-03-2016, 05:38 AM
I got a tier 3 hp orb from 7 med packs.

Ameen Saadi
02-03-2016, 11:29 AM
I can confirm Ameen's success with level 4 orbs. glad to see there are still new prizes available. Still wish I would stop getting something I put in the mix as a prize. Namely the anti-criticals :P Makes me want to kick the neighbours cat when I put a single 3-day item in the hole and get it back. Back on topic, I wonder if this feature will affect the value of these items in the shop?

Well, I agree with you that we need new high value from mix anti-criticals.

Brandon Charles
02-04-2016, 01:30 AM
entonces żno saben exactamente cuando va a estar listo el agujero negro para todos los jugadores?
lo estoy esperando con ansias :RE

any where near the 15th (or middle of the month) and forward depending on what kobojo decides. here's hoping they tweek some of the combination results before everyone has access.

Julian Schofield
02-05-2016, 12:10 AM
I found that sometimes the prizes don't show, because I close the screen to soon, But if I restart the game again things go back to normal.

I like this new addition, Will Mutants be able to be added to the mix as well?

Brandon Charles
02-05-2016, 06:25 AM
Has anyone gotten a speed orb from the blackhole?

Kyle W Carter
02-05-2016, 11:49 PM
I have gotten a lvl 1 speed orb from using all the gift life orbs. I was hoping this was a potential pattern but I have not been able to make a second as of yet.

Mariano Requena
02-08-2016, 11:49 PM
EL AGUJERO NEGRO ESTA BUENO HAY ITEMS QUE NUNCA SALEN. EL DE RUNAS FALLA MUCHO, DEMACIADO PARA MI GUSTO TIENEN QUE CORREJIR ESO. ADEMAS NO ME ANRESPONDIDO NUNCA NINGUNA DE LAS DUDAS. sIGUEN SACANDO MUTANTES A LO LOCO Y NO HACEN NADA PARA TENER MAS LUGAR. NI RESPONDEN LAS PREGUNTAS SOBRE LOS MUTANTESEN EL INVENTARIO O LOS CONGELADOS. LA VERDAD EL JUEGO ESTA BUENO PERO CADA VEZ HAY MAS ERRORES COMO EL JACPOT QUE NUNCA TIRA NADA COMO LA GENTE, Y NO ME DIGAN QUE ES POR SUERTE SABEN QUE ES POR PROVABILIDAD.

Omer Kamel
02-10-2016, 01:59 AM
Well black hole is a an awsome feature really nice it gives all players a chance to improve their self but it has one tiny flaw after some crafting the prize become invisible to u well we get it anyway but we can't know what it is also it effects the other crafting features with the same flaw that u can't also see the outcome of the other crafting features but the good thing that we get the prize well it would be great if u fix it thank you

narthrax
02-10-2016, 10:49 AM
to stop the crafting lag on pc, go to the bottom left corner of the rooftop map and zoom in all the way, then go to the crafting tab and the lag should be gone.

Yap Lucino
02-11-2016, 01:39 AM
i'll be waiting for that!! :D

Russell Paez
02-11-2016, 09:45 PM
Has anyone gotten a speed orb from the blackhole?

I think any plan where you can get an orb as a reward, the orb is randomized.
I have gotten speed orbs from black hole though.

Sean Nelson
02-12-2016, 04:14 AM
I like the new black hole option. Don't like that it's down for maintenance but that's fine. I like the chance to turn items that are rarely used anymore into more useful items. I personally don't use the mutosterone tubes that I receive daily, and had built up over 6 thousand in inventory. The black hole changed those into power ups, jackpot tokens, and stars among other things. I find it extremely useful.

Marius Tanase
02-17-2016, 04:37 PM
Hey,Kobojo,when it will be avaible the crafting missions for BH.It has passed the middle of February

[K] Hugo
02-17-2016, 04:56 PM
Hello Psy Captain, the Black Hole is still in testing phase and not ready to be released globally yet.

We should be able to release it by the end of the month. Thank you for your patience!

Kaiju Possum
02-19-2016, 04:40 PM
Hmm... don't know if it's just me, but haven't seen anyone else mention this yet...

With stars and orbs you can get the rare bonus item with crafting, with items you don't (and it has no image to suggest you would). With the black hole it has the picture that you could get it, but so far I haven't received a single bonus item from it. Is it supposed to and not, or not supposed to so the bonus image shouldn't be there,... or perhaps the chance is there only if you put in a certain minimum value of items which I haven't been hitting?

Brandon Charles
02-19-2016, 06:49 PM
I've gotten the bonus items with criticals, xp boosts and health regenerations. haven't noticed a trend there.

Shahriar Shaon
02-21-2016, 04:54 PM
It is late February and still no blackhole. Any update soon?

Brandon Charles
02-23-2016, 08:25 PM
I have had more luck getting bronze stars with 7 small med packs than with big packs, I've successfully used the bronze stars from the BH to complete my gold bingo and some of the silver amazon mutants. I have probably made at least 20 gold stars since testing began, effectively using coin and lots of time to make gold/platinums. I still have not had favourable results from from using day boosts as ingredients in the blackhole. I have gotten some nice orbs though, but again this is from mixing little things to build up. Lots of invisible prizes when the roof top is full of goods/mutants. My question right now is, if purchasing extra items with gold. Will the results become predictable based on the result of mix or will it be a fixed sum?

Galih Febri
02-29-2016, 09:03 AM
when black hole crafting updated for all players ?

majestic_feather
03-01-2016, 11:48 PM
i dont have the blackhole how come

Marius Tanase
03-02-2016, 02:45 PM
i dont have the blackhole how come

Hey,majestic_feather,Kobojo said that they want to make sure to launch the the BH at all,without any errors,like when you craft at BH you obtain the item,but you can't see it,after some craftings.So wait,it will come your time for you too,because when it will be avaible you will have a tons of crafting at Black Hole.That is all the news:) Fame 261,evo 44 tag unstable,if you waant to add me,Marius Tanase

Brandon Charles
03-03-2016, 12:55 AM
Hey,majestic_feather,Kobojo said that they want to make sure to launch the the BH at all,without any errors,like when you craft at BH you obtain the item,but you can't see it,after some craftings.So wait,it will come your time for you too,because when it will be avaible you will have a tons of crafting at Black Hole.That is all the news:) Fame 261,evo 44 tag unstable,if you waant to add me,Marius Tanase

Yes! this. I don't think anybody is in a hurry to sacrifice 3 or more XP boosts to get 1 of the same boost back or to not know what they got.

[K] Hugo
03-03-2016, 02:36 PM
Hello Psy Captain, as you know the crafting is still in testing phase, that indeed takes longer than expected.

We will publish it as soon as it is ready, thank you for your patience!