PDA

View Full Version : Can you give us more rooftop space?

Prabu Farel Siliwangi
02-28-2016, 11:57 AM
Ok Kobojo i'm very confuse right now because i have a lot of mutants in freezer and i want to make their Platinum version and put them in my rooftop.but i'm confuse which mutants that i need to freeze because majority of them who stay in my rooftop are mutants that i want to stay in my rooftop forever and i don't want to freeze them.a lot of players also have same problem like me.so,the solution is you must give us more rooftop with more rooftop we can put more mutants,more building,and increase our credit incomes.so what do you think?

Gabriel Dume
03-02-2016, 01:27 AM
why not add more rooftop, restrict it to certain fame levels and have a high price for each additional rooftop (like 10mil first, 15mil second and so on).

[K] Hugo
03-05-2016, 08:38 PM
why not add more rooftop, restrict it to certain fame levels and have a high price for each additional rooftop (like 10mil first, 15mil second and so on).

Hello Psy Captains, this has been suggested for a long time, and the team has chosen to implement the freezing feature to let players have an unlimited number of mutants. The rooftops and its limitations (having to choose between compounds and buildings for example), is part of the gameplay :)

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/565755jackpottoken1small.png (http://apps.facebook.com/mutants_gg/?accept=866365992)

Gabriel Dume
03-06-2016, 04:14 AM
Hugo;56116']Hello Psy Captains, this has been suggested for a long time, and the team has chosen to implement the freezing feature to let players have an unlimited number of mutants. The rooftops and its limitations (having to choose between compounds and buildings for example), is part of the gameplay :)

Oh, don't get me wrong, i love the game as is. I was just thinking forward, with the number of mutants increasing, a couple extra rooftops (maybe with less or no credit generation) could help. There's always that honey bunny, for example, that you don't really use but like seeing the avatar. :p

Brandon Charles
03-08-2016, 11:58 PM
Hugo;56116']Hello Psy Captains, this has been suggested for a long time, and the team has chosen to implement the freezing feature to let players have an unlimited number of mutants. The rooftops and its limitations (having to choose between compounds and buildings for example), is part of the gameplay :)

I had to lol, this topic was one of the first I heard of when I started playing mutants last year. It's almost hard to imagine mutants without the freezer feature, it is definately something players take for granted. I think if rooftop expansion/addition ever occurs it will be for cash but I doubt shockwave could handle it, I'm lucky if my FB version loads my rooftop on the second try. I could not imagine the crashing that would occur with more roof.
Sure would love it though!

Abraham Hernandez
03-16-2016, 05:02 AM
I agree with you