PDA

View Full Version : PVP system

Shadowmaster023
03-02-2016, 10:24 AM
Can someone explain me how work the points system of pvp ? There is something strange: I always lose 20 points agains players with best evo, level and points (All team platinum), but when I revenge, if I win, it's only 10 points..... I haven't friends and so I fight without tag.... I'm frustrated....

Brandon Charles
03-03-2016, 01:06 AM
from what I gather you will gain halfish or 10 of the points you lost if you win a revenge battle. attacking gains the most points. the system "ranks" yours and their point values to be gained or lost based on fame, defense evo and current score. If they rank higher and you win you get more points, lose and you lose less. equalish is 10 pointsish. The system in pvp is faaaaaar from perfect to say the least. You just gotta fight as much as possible.making points works out better if you battle your spleen out. Hope that helps?

Grim Jack
03-03-2016, 05:17 AM
The 'real' answer is: Only Kobojo knows!

There has been lots of speculation and educated guesses, but in the end, we just don't know how it all works.

Shadowmaster023
03-03-2016, 10:56 AM
from what I gather you will gain halfish or 10 of the points you lost if you win a revenge battle. attacking gains the most points. the system "ranks" yours and their point values to be gained or lost based on fame, defense evo and current score. If they rank higher and you win you get more points, lose and you lose less. equalish is 10 pointsish. The system in pvp is faaaaaar from perfect to say the least. You just gotta fight as much as possible.making points works out better if you battle your spleen out. Hope that helps?

Thanks a lot.... I'm really sad .... But i'll try to make more battle and i hope to gain some points.... I need it!

Brandon Charles
03-05-2016, 04:57 PM
Thanks a lot.... I'm really sad .... But i'll try to make more battle and i hope to gain some points.... I need it!

lol you aren't allowed to be sad, no surrender no prisoners! :P

Kenneth Pocaigue
03-10-2016, 01:10 PM
At the end of the day, all you can really do is fight.. fight anyone and everyone.. no point in choosing your targets unless you are aiming for something greater than GM tier... Aim high if you want to climb.. but without tags.. that will be hard.. I always aim for people above a certain % of my evo.. usually 30%.. sometimes 50%.. beaten some people at 2x my evo and got good points from it.. but usually even at 50% I lose more than I win.. So basing it off evo alone isnt advisable.. If you shuffle your opponents enough, you will land one that has much greater points and better evo than you.. take a shot.. those are your best bets for point farming.. Or you could freeze opponents by shuffling a few times then closing out PvP and do some campaigns... or leave the game alone for a few hours.. as long as you are online your opponent wont change unless someone closes you out.. Just wait and eventually their points will go up.. which means you can get more if you win.. I do this a lot.. which is why I can get GM tier before breaking 30 attacks..