PDA

View Full Version : [MGG Official] Balancing change - Fame Level Experience

[K] Hugo
03-16-2016, 06:14 PM
Psy Captains,

We inform you that a Balancing change has been implemented in game.

Before:
Until now after Fame level 150, the number of XP Points required to level up in Fame has always been the same (81.600 XP points) making the progression linear and quite frankly, too easy.

Now:
We believe that to be rewarding, the increase in Fame level should be progressively higher.
As a consequence starting today, more experience is required to reach the next Fame level. (This impacts only users with Lvl 150+)

Thank you for your understanding, have a great day in the arena!

Pedro Doria Meunier
03-16-2016, 06:38 PM
I'm not anywhere near Lvl 150... but! ... By the looks of it in the comments on the fan page... people are NOT happy... --'
Perhaps you should rethink this one? ;)

ama
03-16-2016, 06:40 PM
:angry::enraged::omg:

Kenneth Pocaigue
03-16-2016, 06:43 PM
While this is definitely healthy for the normal gaming progression, its completely unhealthy for your current playerbase as we have had little foreknowledge of the change. I am curious, does the reward per level scale upwards with the EXP required? Because 50 gold for 2 million exp is far too ridiculous to be worth the effort... Progression WILL stall and your players will LEAVE.. resulting in a pretty massive revenue loss...

Kenneth Pocaigue
03-16-2016, 06:51 PM
I do hope that this means there will be new campaign or higher exp yields for both fame and mutant exp coming really really soon..

Eric Kuhn
03-16-2016, 08:42 PM
how does 2.25 million xp per fame balance anything ? for starters that means 1000 campaign fights per fame ... thats 10 000 passes and no practical way to gain the passes which only leaves you to gain xp in pvp and even then at best youd need 275 fights against high evo players ...
and youd be overrun with cheaters in pvp thats already a problem which means that as soon as you enter the top 50 in pvp youd only get to face evo 25 cheaters that gives no xp ...
that means the only way to get anything in the game is by spending cash for every single thing you want or have loads of furnaces which also costs cash ... that effectively means this is no longer a freemium game as it offers NOTHING for players who does not want to spend on every single item.
resulting in only those who cheat and wallet warriors remaining in game ,,, in turn ensuring that the spenders leave game as they will have no one to play with and get fed up being beaten by cheaters .
if you really wanted to balance the game ... start by getting rid of cheaters and not by penalizing your loyal players ...

antonnnicolae
03-16-2016, 09:06 PM
Thanks Kobojo. Now I quite to play this game...

Mohamed Hussein
03-16-2016, 09:43 PM
I think to reach this XP points we have to play too much and the highest players will leave the game, I think you have to restudy again and fix thiis.

Orlando Garcia
03-16-2016, 09:53 PM
I think this change is for the best, we finally have closure......lololol. best of luck with your new games kobojo! :D

Kratos
03-16-2016, 10:05 PM
for a mere 50 gold u give out for doing the same level 60 times i think 80k exp is even too much, cmon kobojo don't be ridicolous you have no reason to lock the level progression, nobody gain anything from leveling and i don't think someone would level 100 times to buy a mutant, much better to buy 2 gold furnaces.

No offence but this update you came out with was really thought with a butthead, i know you can do miracles with your game if you want so do it or curse yourself with your greed.

have a good day, a day without another paying customer.

Prabu Farel Siliwangi
03-16-2016, 11:01 PM
Really bad idea -_-
this will be a really bad news to free players especially me who will never spend money anymore because of the cheater problems.many of your players will leave this game once many of them realize it because it's too hard lvl up with XP that much and lvl up is the easiest way to get free gold especially for some free players who have no furnaces or forges on their rooftop.i suggest you'd better change it to normal before many of your players got depressed and leave this game

Panagiotis Dedeletakis
03-16-2016, 11:26 PM
I know that in every game this thing is a fact. Every level need more xp points than the previous level for the level up. But don't you think that after so long doing this change now is unfair for the lower fame players? Don't you think that you should concentrate first on the cheating issue that has been huge at this game? With that decision you are punishing the fair and honest players instead of concentrating on those who cheat. You are now pushing more and more players to cheat and use autoclickers and bot programs to level up faster. All i can say is shame on you. This is a game full of cheaters because you are allowing it to happen. Instead of trying to get more money from those that play fair try to find a way to stop those who cheat. Cheating is the main loss of your money. You should have known that.

Orlando Garcia
03-16-2016, 11:29 PM
Hello Everyone,

This "update" should be as no surprise to anyone that has played this game over a year. Several of the veterans and high evo players have been reporting pvp hackers since 2014 and kobojo still cannot prevent it from happening. The same hackers are reported over and over again with more than sufficient proof and kobojos only response is " we will investigate". When we take matters into our own hands by forming alliances and help others to rise above the known hackers, we are threatened with a ban for "exploiting" pvp. Is this kobojos way of saying thank you for supporting us? pffffft :angry:

Santi Bengochea
03-16-2016, 11:33 PM
Dear hugo u know now the people arent happy of this update u thiink 80 k xp was low really .... hugo this idea will trash the game u must think in what u are going to update people will leave is an injust update. And 2000000 xp for 50 gold meh

Prabu Farel Siliwangi
03-17-2016, 12:32 AM
This update is really a garbage.system like this only work on a game which will give extra XP when a player build a building which will give them with a lot of XP.but in this game that system will never work because buying Compounds,Buildings,or hatching Mutants will never give us XP like other game

Luis Enrrique Breto
03-17-2016, 12:49 AM
because I do not agree with this update it is an exaggeration what they do 700 thousand to spend a famous 407 seems unfair that after so long the game do things how are you to other players stop playing instead of focusing on hacker is in pvp is sentran in which a significant level players leave the game

Ivanov Anatol
03-17-2016, 12:50 AM
the worst decicion ever ..... kobojo you like a cancer who every day make insuportable to play ......at the end good bye !!!

Master Blaster
03-17-2016, 04:18 AM
I was just checking in to see if any of the concerns were being addressed but it's status quo for Kobojo to say nothing and remain silent so I guess my decision to leave the game last week was the best decision I could have made.
No regrets!

Michael Tinker
03-17-2016, 08:21 AM
What the heck are you guys thinking? you are running all your top players away from the game, players that have played everyday watching your adds , promoting mgg for you , setting and running long term mgg groups, you allow cheaters to take over then penilize your daily players who earn there fame, not use automouse or some hack. its sad when all my friends want to quit playing and leave mgg. Wake up and take care of your players,

i hope you notice the loss and change the direction of this game quickly before you kill the game by suicide

Kratos
03-17-2016, 08:25 AM
the same lame strategy every time. you remain silent, do you think people just forget about it every time? you did it with the gold glitch, you did it with the gold furnaces you did it so many times that i lost the count.

shut down your servers kobojo you are a failure.

Fadi Brahem
03-17-2016, 08:29 AM
The game is great.... Addictive and a lot of fun ...... But it does seem that kobojo don t care about it anymore people can t complete the platinum bingo without platinum stars...... There is no new campaigns ..... Every week it s a redo redo redo ..... The game is full of hackers and cheaters ...... And you did increased the game cap by x3 at least you could have warned us a week ago...... The game is going to die....... And we hope that it won t but at least listen to what your players have to say..... For the high evo players the game has become soo easy that a 3 buranakas would do anything......we don t know your circumstances but we hope you understand that giving us what we need is not the right anwser and also giving us nothing is also not the anwser
You can start off by deleting the update on the next fame or just make it x1.5 or maybe 2
Then you can start by adding a 10 stage at pve containing a platinum star but it would be more reasonable if it is at PvP
3rd make a contest in the fan page where you give 5 different mutants and the players has to choose what should be in credits ( this can happen once in 2 months) and by elimination the other 4 are gonna be for gold
This game lacks motivation..... Help us to help you

Michael Tinker
03-17-2016, 08:37 AM
The game is great.... Addictive and a lot of fun ...... But it does seem that kobojo don t care about it anymore people can t complete the platinum bingo without platinum stars...... There is no new campaigns ..... Every week it s a redo redo redo ..... The game is full of hackers and cheaters ...... And you did increased the game cap by x3 at least you could have warned us a week ago...... The game is going to die....... And we hope that it won t but at least listen to what your players have to say..... For the high evo players the game has become soo easy that a 3 buranakas would do anything......we don t know your circumstances but we hope you understand that giving us what we need is not the right anwser and also giving us nothing is also not the anwser
You can start off by deleting the update on the next fame or just make it x1.5 or maybe 2
Then you can start by adding a 10 stage at pve containing a platinum star but it would be more reasonable if it is at PvP
3rd make a contest in the fan page where you give 5 different mutants and the players has to choose what should be in credits ( this can happen once in 2 months) and by elimination the other 4 are gonna be for gold
This game lacks motivation..... Help us to help you

your very right fadi and we all feel this way, i hope they wake up before its to late, even ko the founder of omd the first mgg chat group is ready to hang it up and leave the game along will every top player i know. Sad, we are watching our favorite game die

Teq Niche
03-17-2016, 08:43 AM
up till now i have praised Kobojo for its outstanding customer understanding and service.
Please rethink this as your Company slogan says Crafting Games with Passion and not Greed.
If you will keep it this way despite all ur customer pleas then the level up rewards need to be taken to a much greater level example, 200 gold plus 1 reactor token and incrementally the higher you go.

Wilhelm Egloff
03-17-2016, 09:21 AM
high fame people are leaving! kobojo just change it back plz -_- :angry:

[K] Pogolina
03-17-2016, 10:58 AM
Hello Psy Captains,

We have forwarded your initial feedback to the team. We do understand the frustration which this change may have caused. We will find ways to optimize the situation and further re-balance this feature, however, unfortunately, we cannot at this point offer details on what these changes will look like.

We thank you in advance for your patience and will keep forwarding your feedback/suggestions to the team.

Kind regards,
Alex

Mc Niv Ram
03-17-2016, 11:26 AM
THE FIRST TIME I SAW THIS GAME!!! IT GIVES ME EXCITEMENT AND THRILL;).
I PLAYED HARD EVERYDAY TO GET THE REWARDS IN GAME AND SPECIALLY IN FARMING FAME FOR EXTRA GOLDS!
COZ THATS THE ONLY WAY WE FREE PLAYER CAN GET GOLDS BY FARMING...SO NOW ??? TO YOUR NEW UPDATE ITS OBVIUS THAT YOU ONLY NEED OUR MONEY TO BUY YOUR ITEMS :3 YOU'RE PUSHING TOO MUCH TO YOUR NEW GAMES...DO YOU THINK WE WILL SUPPORT IT?? BY DESTROYING THE MGG?? OH COMEON! WE ARE NOT THAT CRAZY!! :angry:

Nameles
03-17-2016, 12:03 PM
Dear Kobojo, implementation of new fame level experience is nothing new. It's obvious that for new level you should need more experience, but reaching for that level should be more rewarding, and in that matter reward for reaching new level shouldn't stay 50 gold, because it is already really tough for us to get any gold, and you will agree that most of your legitimate players can't use real money in order to level up. So here is an proposition: since for fame level 150 and on we needed 81600 xp, for what we got 50 gold (in percents that would be 0,0615% of experience needed), you should reconsider using 0,0615 as a coefficient with which you will multiply our needed experience for new level, and that number divided with 100 would be our reward in gold. For example, I am level 208 and to reach level 209 I need 216035 xp, if this math is applied you can see that rewarded gold should be around 133. I think that game would be more entertaining and more challenging at the same time. I love this game, and wouldn't like to see people abandon it, so I hope you will find a solution. Thanks

Vickey Knight
03-17-2016, 04:40 PM
if you increased the amount of fame level , the rewards should also be increased and reasonable mgg.

Ameen Saadi
03-17-2016, 05:05 PM
MGG is all about EVO now.

Kenneth Pocaigue
03-17-2016, 05:38 PM
This is why it is important to inform your players of your decisions BEFOREHAND.. the game may be of your company creation.. but we are the ones affected by the changes that you decide to make. Not just inform, but also LISTEN, gather our feedback on these things, TALK with us... Give us surveys, interact with us!! Learn your Players, KNOW your Players.. you have many many great minds and critical thinkers that can assess the impacts of your decisions... but due to this hasty decision.. thats probably gonna change.. For your next games... if you develop a good, loyal player base...the least you can do is let them know when you plan to stop development and shut down their investments.. Its just courtesy..

Panagiotis Dedeletakis
03-17-2016, 06:47 PM
Pogolina;56406']Hello Psy Captains,

We have forwarded your initial feedback to the team. We do understand the frustration which this change may have caused. We will find ways to optimize the situation and further re-balance this feature, however, unfortunately, we cannot at this point offer details on what these changes will look like.

We thank you in advance for your patience and will keep forwarding your feedback/suggestions to the team.

Kind regards,
Alex

That reply looks to me like "We are just waiting to see how many will quit the game or by how many our likes will be reduced and we will see if we will decide to do something (nooooooooooot) about it. If you were really interested on what your players-employers(we are paying for your sallaries) really want you would have waited for the feedback and the reactions before you release this change. By posting this change and imediattelly make it real, your actions say you don't give a shit about what we want. It's all about numbers. I will tell you about numbers. There are cheat and hack pages for mgg with more than dozens of thousands likes. Why aren't you doing something about it? Do something about the cheaters and you will see your funds increase. With so many cheaters those who can spend money are discouraged to do it. Pushing your higher fame and evo players out of the game will not solve anything. They are not all cheaters there are fair and honest people too.

Kind regards
Panos

75singh
03-18-2016, 07:08 AM
how does 2.25 million xp per fame balance anything ? for starters that means 1000 campaign fights per fame ... thats 10 000 passes and no practical way to gain the passes which only leaves you to gain xp in pvp and even then at best youd need 275 fights against high evo players ...
and youd be overrun with cheaters in pvp thats already a problem which means that as soon as you enter the top 50 in pvp youd only get to face evo 25 cheaters that gives no xp ...
that means the only way to get anything in the game is by spending cash for every single thing you want or have loads of furnaces which also costs cash ... that effectively means this is no longer a freemium game as it offers NOTHING for players who does not want to spend on every single item.
resulting in only those who cheat and wallet warriors remaining in game ,,, in turn ensuring that the spenders leave game as they will have no one to play with and get fed up being beaten by cheaters .
if you really wanted to balance the game ... start by getting rid of cheaters and not by penalizing your loyal players ...
Yup Mr Eric. You Are Absolutely Right
Kobojo Is Getting Boring Day By Day Where Is The Old Innovative Kobojo And You Are Ignoring The People Who Gave You Such Fame. Either You Rechange The Game To Normal Or We Shall Find A New Game :p ThankYou Trollbojo

Jeff Gozariu
03-18-2016, 08:18 AM
Not a single penny more.

I already feel stupid for the money I've spent on this game.

All of the high fame people reaching 1000, to over 2500, got there on the old system. There's not a chance anyone will get there now.

I'm at fame 250, and it's going to take me 126 campaign fights to reach 251.... then who knows how many more than 126 I'll need to reach 252. That's bs.

Some other developer needs to make a game similar to MGG.

Prabu Farel Siliwangi
03-18-2016, 12:52 PM
You only has 2 choice Kobojo:
1.Keep this stupid decision and make your spender or fair players gone and let cheaters take over and killing this game and you lost your money
or
2.Undo/delete this stupid decision and banning cheaters for fair players' sake and surely they will stay longer and started spending money again.and stop making horrible decisions

Andrey Shantsev
03-18-2016, 11:18 PM
Its very bad idea. No want play anymore. Fix this or many players quit for youre game.

Michael Tinker
03-19-2016, 04:43 AM
for a mere 50 gold u give out for doing the same level 60 times i think 80k exp is even too much, cmon kobojo don't be ridicolous you have no reason to lock the level progression, nobody gain anything from leveling and i don't think someone would level 100 times to buy a mutant, much better to buy 2 gold furnaces.

No offence but this update you came out with was really thought with a butthead, i know you can do miracles with your game if you want so do it or curse yourself with your greed.

have a good day, a day without another paying customer.

someone told me it wasnt even 50 gold anymore they said they only got 25 when they famed up

Please Everyone who can see this is wrong Please answer the poll http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?13609-Protesting-xpfame-update-for-spitting-in-the-faceofsupport then unlike the mgg app page to show kobojo what they are doing!

George Arnaoutoglou
03-19-2016, 01:21 PM
You just went and made another crappy up(down?-) grade in an efford to stop players from gaining gold by leveling up. But you haven't even mentioned of implementing more useful features like a tag recognition system. Or fixing the damn coding so the game doesn't crash so much. I know you guys need to make money from this game and all, but in all seriousness ruining the mechanics of tody he game and changing any favorable rules won't help you. I bet nobody will like this feature.

joenel solis
03-22-2016, 06:38 AM
Bring back the old faming system!

Klofak
03-22-2016, 10:55 AM
yes, either revert back to the original xp system, or increase the rewards we get for faming-up. This change caused a lot of things, but the one it did not is "balance". There is no balance between the effort needed to level up and the reward we get.

Vineet Kiro
03-22-2016, 12:00 PM
If the effort to lvl up increases, then why not the rewards too...5082

Michael Tinker
03-23-2016, 06:38 AM
Are you guys happy, that tons of veteran players have left the game, and tons of others about to leave trying to give you a chance to repeal the insulting xpfame update. and so far you have failed, failed your game, failed your players, failed your supporters, and now causing your business to fail. enough is enough,your posts, likes and shares are down, your veteran players who are your best promoters and leaveing, player happiness is at an all time low. game crashes constantly, and there are more negitive posts than ever. when are you going to do something about it? there are tons of other games to play out there. its really sad the players with groups with names like OMD obsessive mutants disorder, have to leave the game for you to get the point.
Come on guys, you were heading in the right direction with craft and black hole. and now your throwing it all away . Save mgg !

Jeff Gozariu
03-23-2016, 08:58 AM
They don't care about veteran players with a ton of furnaces and a full mutopedia.

They can't milk them for any more money, until they release a new mutant, which veterans will buy with the gold they produce.

They want the new players that have to spend the money for what they want.

Plain and simple, they are getting greedier.

David Deal
03-23-2016, 10:25 PM
As a 3 year player. I could really care less as at this point i have enough gold to level with buildings, not by leveling. Those not wisely investing in them will hit a roadblock after 150.

I think the smart approach to make the increase a step function every 50 levels to increase the xp to fame level. Then it's easier to not have a major impact progression. Albeit already a small one.

Long term it'll make fame be somewhat more compatible to EVO, but still this game (tags as an example) need to be based around evo not fame.

xz1b1t
03-24-2016, 09:10 AM
:rbaronage: KOBOJO !

Michael Tinker
03-25-2016, 07:16 AM
As a 3 year player. I could really care less as at this point i have enough gold to level with buildings, not by leveling. Those not wisely investing in them will hit a roadblock after 150.

I think the smart approach to make the increase a step function every 50 levels to increase the xp to fame level. Then it's easier to not have a major impact progression. Albeit already a small one.

Long term it'll make fame be somewhat more compatible to EVO, but still this game (tags as an example) need to be based around evo not fame.

and now just more smoke screen from kobojo with jackpot token store, and global black hole. If they will not change xpfame update, then they should at least increase the rewards drastically, im seeing post like i played for two days straight for 50 gold. when everything cost gold and tons of it. but they dont even reward the winners of pvp. or have a hall of fame or records showing respect for there best players

Michael Tinker
03-25-2016, 07:17 AM
and evo should be what the tag bar is based on

Julian Schofield
04-03-2016, 06:17 PM
I think this is a good change. Every other game out there has an increased XP the higher you go.

alex7777
04-04-2016, 10:20 PM
Вы за чем так сделали ? в вашей игре стало скучно играть возвращаете обратно в противно случи возвращайте деньги вложенные в игру обратно в случи отказа на вас будет поддано заявление в прокуратуру:сердитый:

Michael Garde
04-05-2016, 09:12 PM
I think this is a good change. Every other game out there has an increased XP the higher you go.

but with no increase in prizes earned, nor any way to earn a greater number of xp points then no it is not a good change, nor is it rewarding or balance anything out... a "balance" would include greater prizes for achieving the higher xp as well as ways of more xp.

Michael Garde
04-05-2016, 09:19 PM
well that is a proper "balance"

Diego Tomiello
05-25-2016, 11:27 PM
Bad decision Kobojo, the players will leave the game, please rething this.

Best regards.