PDA

View Full Version : [PL OFFICIAL] DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS FOR THE PRIMAL TEAM?

[K] Hugo
03-17-2016, 04:31 PM
Hello Commanders!

We are compiling a bunch of questions to forward to the Primal Team. We see on our fan page that some of you seem confused and wondering if PL "Is just a match-3" or "Candy Crush gone wild?".

We want to address these topics, but before we put a whole Q&A together we want to give you the opportunity to let it all out - So now is the time to do it!

In case you haven't watched them, we've been sharing PL gameplays and hero information via Twitter, so don't hesitate to follow our account @Primal_Legends (http://www.twitter.com/primallegends).

Nickeljoe
03-17-2016, 06:34 PM
Hi, how many heroes is there in game?

Moonlightknight
03-22-2016, 07:08 PM
Tech question. Is this suppose to be a mobile phone or tablet game? The reason I ask is because when I originally tried installing it from the PlayStore, I was trying to do it on my mobile phone running Android 4.4.2 and was told it was not supported. I did get it to install on my Acer Aspire running Android 4.4.4 (and this poor Acer of mine is still trying to figure out if it's a tablet or a phone without a SIM. Lol).

Moonlightknight
03-22-2016, 09:35 PM
My above post can be disregarded. Figured it out and now have it installed on my mobile. After installing it on my Acer, I went into the PlayStore on my mobile and found the app on my install list, and then got it to install on my device. Backwards way to do it, but it worked.

Cheers guys.