PDA

View Full Version : [FEEDBACK] Update Recommendations

Moonlightknight
03-23-2016, 01:38 PM
Make the back key on Android the Exit option for the game (like it works on MGG).

Paul Niziol
03-25-2016, 12:56 AM
A detailed FAQ would be very helpful

underromir
03-28-2016, 12:37 PM
It would be nice to have a list with collectable characters

Shiroe
04-02-2016, 09:51 PM
Aloha,

Have a small concern. Part of the leveling up process for the higher end characters require specific lower level characters. For example, the hero bear needs the rookie bear in order to level up from level 2 to level 3 and so on. As the rookies can be obtained in the subsequent levels, perhaps you could input a "go to level with required hero as a potential loot reward". That way, the searching process for the required rookie wouldn't be as time consuming. When I enter a level to check if the rookie is part of the potential loot, and see that it's not. I exit out and the screen goes back to camp. I then have to scroll up through the map and check another position. Find out it's not there, exit, and end back up at camp. This process is very long. Since we have limited hero space and we can't afford to just keep every rookie we find, some kind of way to be able to search effectively for the required rookie would be most useful.

Love the game though, has great potential. It's nice to play something where it's not impossible to earn the required gems for higher end heroes without paying substantial amounts of money.

Mahalo,
Shiroe

[K] Pogolina
04-04-2016, 01:02 PM
Hey Everyone!

Thanks for the feedback/suggestions sent our way, we will definitely forward them to our team!

Keep them coming!

A detailed FAQ would be very helpful

Paul,

You can find our FAQ here:
https://helpdesk.kobojo.com/hc/fr/categories/200861869-Primal-Legends

Cheers,
A

Joćo Henrique Nogueira
04-09-2016, 04:12 AM
I would like that all the character have their your own voice,because e heard that when they say "dodge this" for example they have the same voice,it would be fun to add more voice acting,beside that I love the game

Moonlightknight
04-22-2016, 07:15 PM
A recent update that allows you to use the same Hero multiple times during battle has kind of taken most of the strategy out of playing. Now all you have to do is live long enough to be able to pull out someone like "Drall" and hammer the board 3 or 4 times in a row with him. I am not sure why the combat system was changed from the BETA to what it is now, it wasn't broken and worked fairly well.

[K] Pogolina
04-26-2016, 01:39 PM
A recent update that allows you to use the same Hero multiple times during battle has kind of taken most of the strategy out of playing. Now all you have to do is live long enough to be able to pull out someone like "Drall" and hammer the board 3 or 4 times in a row with him. I am not sure why the combat system was changed from the BETA to what it is now, it wasn't broken and worked fairly well.

Hey Moonlight,

We have sent your feedback to the team and there are plans in the pipeline to optimize this in upcoming updates!

Thanks for reporting this!