PDA

View Full Version : [MGG Official] Update: Meet the Exchange office!

[K] Hugo
03-24-2016, 05:48 PM
Dear Psy Captains,

We are proud to unveil a spanking new building which will land in your game VERY soon!

EXCHANGE OFFICE
Expected release date: March 25th, 2016

What is the Exchange Office?

Simply put, this building will allow you to exchange Jackpot tokens!
If you don't feel like spending your tokens in the slots, this building allows you to exchange them for various items such as orbs, stars and even mutants!

Note that the content of the Building will not be refreshed as often as the Jackpot, but it does constitute a fairly quick shortcut if the item you want is available!

How do I get this building?

The Exchange Office will be available in the Shop for only 20 Gold and it can be placed on your rooftop.
(Note: You can only own 1 EB)

When using this building, do I get the exchanged item instantly?

The trade is not instant - wait times will depend on the item. (In this aspect, the Exchange Office works like the Challenge Hall)

Let us know how you feel about this new feature! Join our discussion thread and send us any questions you may have pertaining to this update! As always, we will be looking forward to your suggestions and constructive criticism!

Regards,
The MGG Team

PS: We apologize for the delay regarding the global release of the Black Hole. The testing phase is taking longer than expected, but we think that it will be released very soon! (Good things tend to take time)

PS2: On a side note, we inform you that a special hunt has just been EGGtivated - Gather colorful eggs to complete missions and WIN REWARDS!

Ameen Saadi
03-24-2016, 07:11 PM
Hello [K] Hugo (http://forums.kobojo.com/member.php?14622-K-Hugo)

It's good to hear about this building, I think I saw it on EVA rooftop in last year, at all, of course an important new feature for players that they can to replace the awards, but I hope that does not take a long time to produce awards.

I have a new proposal that include expand rooftop to put more building, Mutants, ..etc instead freezing them.

Thanks a lot,
Ameen

Alex Mitro
03-24-2016, 07:18 PM
Very cool idea. I'm excited to see what it's about. Can't agree more with Ameen though, I think the #1 issue is rooftop space. More rooftops would make everyone happy.

Vincenzo Basile
03-24-2016, 07:33 PM
Interesting stuff!

But the mutants present in "EXCHANGE OFFICE" will be rare mutants?!?! Legendary? Heroic?!?

TheBeardedOne16
03-24-2016, 08:14 PM
Yes, the office sounds amazing. The only problem of me would be the land. i am quite full right now and an exspantion would be very nice. Also, a faster way to collect coins on the Facebook platform yall have would be good, but hay; one thing at a time. Thank you MGG for the consideration!

joenel solis
03-24-2016, 10:49 PM
Just bring back the old xp amount !!!!! That's all I want!

Pedro1002
03-24-2016, 10:55 PM
yeah good! is iti gonna be for real or is it another fiasco like the blackhole, which only a few coiners got?

Jonathan Wharton
03-24-2016, 11:16 PM
I like this Exchange Office. How about one for Mutants. Not Mutants that you have already out or breed, I am talking about the hundreds I have still in their Test Tubes. How about exchanging them in for a Mystery mutant or something like that. I have been holding on to them hoping you guys would think of something to do with the extra Mutants that are still in their tubes that I'm sure a lot of people just have in storage. Also I have seen it in the other replies, we need a roof top expansion badly. Please, I will be freezing Platinum Mutants soon because I am out of room. But you guys are doing a great job with everything else and I still love the BlackHole Experiment, please do not change it.

ARobin Verma
03-25-2016, 01:49 AM
Not really sure how this will be different than challenge hall, but i am excited to see it soon .

Arturo Vidal Cruz Mejía
03-25-2016, 04:53 AM
incredible!!!!!! thanks kobojo

Michael Tinker
03-25-2016, 07:05 AM
Just bring back the old xp amount !!!!! That's all I want!

more smoke screen trying to blow over the ep fame update that insulted so many veteran players.

ama
03-25-2016, 09:31 AM
i don't like....because it will just take time and space :angry:

Ricardo Martins
03-25-2016, 12:40 PM
It's a good idea, but as already mentioned here there would be more important updates, at least from the players perspective, one of which would be a rooftop expansion ( for example : more rooftop space, an upgrade on the existing compounds to double their mutant capacity but keeping the credit amount the same, a craft like building, call "The Lab" where we could put all other buildings freeing up some roof space for compounds or all of the above :D). The other would be the mobile feature of retrieving all the credits at once.

Vickey Knight
03-25-2016, 01:34 PM
will it be lauched today or is it not done yet

Ashik Rafeek
03-25-2016, 01:42 PM
will it be lauched today or is it not done yet

Maybe in night.
Normally they post in night so maybe they will update in night in india.

Subhabrata Sanyal
03-25-2016, 02:30 PM
still i want the old exp system please get back the old exp system in game or increse the reward for each fame up please

Ashik Rafeek
03-25-2016, 03:25 PM
Its on the shop in the game.
Enjoy the game Guyzz.

FractalBalance
03-25-2016, 05:06 PM
What is the mutant for 50 Jackpot Tokens?

ama
03-25-2016, 07:10 PM
What is the mutant for 50 Jackpot Tokens?
Psycho Chainsawer
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/mutantsgeneticgladiators/images/9/94/Psychochainsawer.png/revision/latest?cb=20150522204516

Shajee Ali
03-26-2016, 10:08 PM
Wow Great work guys !!

Marius Tanase
03-27-2016, 08:41 PM
Kobojo,Like The challenge hall the rewards from the exchange office will change?

Dreeck Juarez Rodriguez
03-28-2016, 05:04 PM
Me parece que solo intentan desviar el objetivo ya que la gran mayoría queremos que regresen a como estaba la XP entiendan que nos van a aburrir era un gran juego llevo bastante tiempo jugando y hay grandes jugadores con mas tiempo que yo y seguian jugando por que es buen juego pero con esta actualización la mayoria nos vamos a retirar y de paso agrandar los espacios tengo tantos mutantes y la gran mayoria congelados como voy a comprar otro si lo tengo que congelar para poner al nuevo no tiene caso