PDA

View Full Version : pvp

Devilish soul
03-28-2016, 08:21 PM
i am bored of this thing, i am really bored of this game.. I am facing so many low players on pvp everyday and the always critical it me!!! they get the critical hit each time the play.. What is this thing??? even i that i have a scare bear with 30 % of critical chance i never critical hit anyone... I am tired and i've already lost my patience.. something must be done about this.. i cannot longer play pvp battles and thats not fair.. i used to be at the top 1% every single time and now? i find it hard to even get at top 10%. Enouph with the thousands of excuses!!! acts must come for the players..

Devilish soul
03-28-2016, 08:26 PM
i am bored of this thing, i am really bored of this game.. I am facing so many low players on pvp everyday and they always critical hit me!!! they get the critical hit each time they play.. What is this thing??? even i that i have a scare bear with 30 % of critical chance i never critical hit anyone... I am tired and i've already lost my patience.. something must be done about this.. i cannot longer play pvp battles and thats not fair.. i used to be at the top 1% every single time and now? i find it hard to even get at top 10%. Enouph with the thousands of excuses!!! acts must come for the players..*****

Brandon Charles
04-30-2016, 02:51 AM
Yea it definitely gets tough when the criticals just don't seem to happen. If you are depending on criticals in your strategy then I would recommend using the black hole to craft yourself some critical orbs to help yourself out. My favourite act of PVP vengeance is an old school butt-kicking and having a solid tag for those moments can really come in handy. Good luck and don't give up, even the best players have a bad day once in a while. Don't forget to challenge the campaign and the PVE while you are at it!