PDA

View Full Version : [MGG Official] [RESULTS] Write this Mutant's Story & Win it!

[K] Allen Bernard
04-13-2016, 11:26 AM
http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/828931banner2.png

Hello Psy Captains!

We would like to thank you all for all of your submissions!

WE HAVE OUR WINNERS!

http://abload.de/img/cd_07_jeanneige_petit52qzm.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st position: Rob Anfernee Reyes
500 Gold + The mutant on the release date + Biography in the game
Once revered for his ability to track down human specimens for the darkest types of scientific research. When his ambitions exceeded his physical limits, he drank a dangerous elixir to transform himself into an unstoppable manhunter. His newfound strength bore a heavy price.

2nd position: Hunter J. Winton
500 Gold
Mercenary and bounty hunter was his trade. On his last job, he was brutally bitten by a mystical wolf, but managed to kill it. The blood of the wolf, mixing inside of the warrior's veins, now causes him to occasionally run rampant as a vicious werewolf. No one can contain his power. Not even himself!!

3rd position: Ricardo Diaz
400 Gold
Living in a cold savage world of magic and war, where only the most cunning and ruthless survive can bring out the worst in you. But he was raised to live by a code of honor. With his unparalleled skill with a sword he defends the weak but a bloodthirsty rage lurks within him to defeat his enemies.

4th and 5th position: Sami Yahyaoui and Joe Lotilla
200 Gold
Sami Yahyaoui:
This cursed warrior is a human with the ability to shapeshift into a therianthropic hybrid wolf-like mutant. You better hide in full-moon nights!

Joe Lotilla:
They say we all have an animal spirit within, but what if our animal spirit takes over and desires blood?

All prizes will be delivered via Private Message or directly in game by the Community Managers.

Thank you to everybody who participated! We hope you had fun. :D
Keep an eye out for new contests!

Cheers,
The MGG Team

Iron Chow
04-13-2016, 02:13 PM
t happened to my 200 gold reward?

Iron Chow
04-13-2016, 02:15 PM
5269 i have got it then app crashed when 5269i open it its gone

Devilish soul
04-13-2016, 06:24 PM
Allen Bernard;57388']
http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/828931banner2.png

Hello Psy Captains!

We would like to thank you all for all of your submissions!

WE HAVE OUR WINNERS!

http://abload.de/img/cd_07_jeanneige_petit52qzm.png

1st position: Rob Anfernee Reyes
500 Gold + The mutant on the release date + Biography in the game
Once revered for his ability to track down human specimens for the darkest types of scientific research. When his ambitions exceeded his physical limits, he drank a dangerous elixir to transform himself into an unstoppable manhunter. His newfound strength bore a heavy price.

2nd position: Hunter J. Winton
500 Gold
Mercenary and bounty hunter was his trade. On his last job, he was brutally bitten by a mystical wolf, but managed to kill it. The blood of the wolf, mixing inside of the warrior's veins, now causes him to occasionally run rampant as a vicious werewolf. No one can contain his power. Not even himself!!

3rd position: Ricardo Diaz
400 Gold
Living in a cold savage world of magic and war, where only the most cunning and ruthless survive can bring out the worst in you. But he was raised to live by a code of honor. With his unparalleled skill with a sword he defends the weak but a bloodthirsty rage lurks within him to defeat his enemies.

4th and 5th position: Sami Yahyaoui and Joe Lotilla
200 Gold
Sami Yahyaoui:
This cursed warrior is a human with the ability to shapeshift into a therianthropic hybrid wolf-like mutant. You better hide in full-moon nights!

Joe Lotilla:
They say we all have an animal spirit within, but what if our animal spirit takes over and desires blood?

All prizes will be delivered via Private Message or directly in game by the Community Managers.

Thank you to everybody who participated! We hope you had fun. :D
Keep an eye out for new contests!

Cheers,
The MGG Team
Shame on you!! That's the most unfair thing.. I was the very first one to write a story and the ones you chosen have inspired by mine story and they have similar points.. You just disappoint me the most... I never wanted to win.. But I would like to see different stories than mine.. You deserve me an apology! Enough is enough I have brought myself more than 10 people to play this game! But I regret every second.. I quit this you make me sick..

Imhotempt
04-13-2016, 11:42 PM
I'm just guessing: what happened to the Spanish forum results for this contest?

Edison Zapata Gomez
04-14-2016, 06:37 AM
Que paso con los resultados del FORO EN ESPAŅOL. Seguimos esperando resultados kobojo.

Ameen Saadi
04-14-2016, 08:32 AM
Congratulations to the winners
But this is unfair, Man in the picture is a warrior and there is no signs of the animal or a wolf, He wears a Bear furring Ha ha ha and this far away from the reality in the pic.

Thanks a lot

[K] Allen Bernard
04-14-2016, 09:51 AM
5269 i have got it then app crashed when 5269i open it its gone

That's pretty interesting.
As far as I know, we don't have dollars in the game.

[K] Allen Bernard
04-14-2016, 09:52 AM
Congratulations to the winners
But this is unfair, Man in the picture is a warrior and there is no signs of the animal or a wolf, He wears a Bear furring Ha ha ha and this far away from the reality in the pic.

Thanks a lot

There was a hint in the corresponding Facebook post about this contest :

[K] Allen Bernard
04-14-2016, 09:54 AM
The results are up!
http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?13813-RESULTADOS-%A1Escribe-la-historia-de-este-Mutante

[K] Allen Bernard
04-14-2016, 09:54 AM
Que paso con los resultados del FORO EN ESPAŅOL. Seguimos esperando resultados kobojo.

http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?13813-RESULTADOS-%A1Escribe-la-historia-de-este-Mutante

Iron Chow
04-14-2016, 01:54 PM
you should ask your boss then why they put dollars sign on that one! basically your calling me a liar i have more than 8500 gols on my account. but that 200 is a price i won so i just want to get what i deserve besides your first winner is plagiarist 5271

Iron Chow
04-14-2016, 02:08 PM
5272 how come this one also have a dollar sign on it? so you mean this is also made up?

Rob Anfernee Reyes
04-25-2016, 01:35 AM
Is my reward will be delivered via Private Message or directly in game ? And When