PDA

View Full Version : [Orbs] Behemoth

Rodrigo Matos
05-05-2016, 04:15 AM
https://gyazo.com/dab66b8d2b64f6cead5d8f5a817572ea.png

Share your thoughts. Right now, I am among health orb, attack orb or boost orb.

Shadowmaster023
05-05-2016, 11:36 AM
Individual: I'll put on him a life orb, because It ensures a certainly attack or, otherwise, to get it out, will serve more attacks. A boost orb as an attack is useless because it would be targeted immediately and would have little life to spend.

But if you set a team that protects him, for example a medium-flash mythic and a medium saber, I'll put on him attack orb surelly! For example Apex (zortex) mekali behemoth, or mekali behemoth and X27. That team work very well!

I prefer set behemoth like the second strategy: behemoth scare bear bazzinger is my defense, and I'm very satisfied.

Brandon Charles
05-05-2016, 02:49 PM
I agree with Shadow, a Health orb will help maker sure your boost orb is utilized but I would add an attack orb just because you have the speed orb attached, it's good to have a nice attack if you plan on hitting first.

Rodrigo Matos
05-05-2016, 07:24 PM
These 3 mutants make a good team? I'll level up / upgrade them if yes

https://gyazo.com/ef805419d5b9a9395b855ced50ee8f2a.png
https://gyazo.com/2ab93421a0b7deb6974632f9e3ab2f4a.png
https://gyazo.com/4905225838adfe581a8228529c8cffd6.png

Also some other mutants I have:

Doctor Blaw, The Chimera, Absolem, Kontiki, Lady Harpy, Commander Ender, Halbeard, Autonorush, Mekali

Brandon Charles
05-06-2016, 12:09 AM
For campaign and tower it looks pretty good, for pvp it looks alright just keep an eye out for mythic attacks. I might do things a little differently depending if you have lots of tags or not. Autonorush is great for getting tags in and giving some breathing room against speedsters whom might bring some pain. I might do chimera or kontiki instead of satyr shaman. This team pretty much covers all types though so I can't really complain and no team is perfect anyways. Try out your team as is (after you level up and everything) and see if it works! you can always go back to the drawing board if you need to make an adjustment.

Rodrigo Matos
05-06-2016, 01:44 AM
For campaign and tower it looks pretty good, for pvp it looks alright just keep an eye out for mythic attacks. I might do things a little differently depending if you have lots of tags or not. Autonorush is great for getting tags in and giving some breathing room against speedsters whom might bring some pain. I might do chimera or kontiki instead of satyr shaman. This team pretty much covers all types though so I can't really complain and no team is perfect anyways. Try out your team as is (after you level up and everything) and see if it works! you can always go back to the drawing board if you need to make an adjustment.

I would like to make a team with chimera or kontiki instead of satyr shaman, but I'm afraid that the people from PvP will use tag team faster than me, and then I lose the match... Or shouldn't I bother with this?

Brandon Charles
05-06-2016, 02:11 AM
Generally if someone is relying on using a tag to eliminate a mutant right away they use something with 10+ speed. I wouldn't worry too much since Shaman has 7

Rodrigo Matos
05-06-2016, 03:54 AM
Generally if someone is relying on using a tag to eliminate a mutant right away they use something with 10+ speed. I wouldn't worry too much since Shaman has 7

Kontiki have wound ability, The Chimera has more HP than Kontiki but Retaliate isn't effective at all, or it is? Sorry for asking you again, it's because they have the same genes and same speed, so I'm confused.

Brandon Charles
05-06-2016, 04:02 AM
No problem, as far as chimera and kontiki go it's a personal decision. If you like kontiki more than go with it, I just said kontiki and chimera because they are the same type as Satyr shaman and have a bit more attack. Like I said I wouldn't worry too much. If you prefer your shaman then you will be fine no matter who you choose. All three have their advantages that could give you an edge. Shaman and Kontiki both have wound, only difference is speed. Do you prefer speed or damage?

Rodrigo Matos
05-06-2016, 04:23 AM
I'll use Kontiki, because he have better synergy with boost, and I'M OBSESSED with boost lol. Chimera is good, but retaliate is meh, because the attacker mutant probably have +25% or 50% attack bonus, and the retaliate is ineffective

Rodrigo Matos
05-06-2016, 06:37 PM
I'll use Kontiki, because he have better synergy with boost, and I'M OBSESSED with boost lol. Chimera is good, but retaliate is meh, because the attacker mutant probably have +25% or 50% attack bonus, and the retaliate is ineffective

I'll use the Chimera, he has juggernaut life at gold form, so I'll build a tank :D

Brandon Charles
05-10-2016, 04:55 PM
May the force be with you :)