PDA

View Full Version : Pvp without Tag

Shadowmaster023
05-17-2016, 11:53 AM
Do Someone play PVP without Tag team, or try It? I'll try TO find some experiences about it....

I'm frustrated cause some pvp ago I was top 1, and now I can't even get in the top 10.... My defense team holds me, but If I attack, i lose 4 time on 5.... Oppos more and more level on me, with tag.... No hope....

Brandon Charles
05-17-2016, 03:53 PM
I have never added strangers for PVP tags, so I only have 3 tags including Eva so I'm always in pvp with no tags. This being said I have ended seasons in the elites ranking no problem, we just have to battle more and be a bit selective with who you attack and try to out number the opponent before you get tagged. I always save up for when the level up sales kick in so I can steroid my team. When tags fail, I count on my squad. But yea it helps having tags for sure, helps when you don't want to get totally wrecked. I'd be broke if my mutants sued me for all the times they died in a day of pvp.

Shadowmaster023
05-18-2016, 11:08 AM
I have never added strangers for PVP tags, so I only have 3 tags including Eva so I'm always in pvp with no tags. This being said I have ended seasons in the elites ranking no problem, we just have to battle more and be a bit selective with who you attack and try to out number the opponent before you get tagged. I always save up for when the level up sales kick in so I can steroid my team. When tags fail, I count on my squad. But yea it helps having tags for sure, helps when you don't want to get totally wrecked. I'd be broke if my mutants sued me for all the times they died in a day of pvp.

You're giving me a hope, Thanks a lot Brandon Charles! :)

Brandon Charles
05-18-2016, 02:02 PM
lol you're welcome I guess :P happy hunting

Michael Garde
05-22-2016, 11:37 PM
no matter what you are disadvantaged because they have one strong attack extra that you dont have so your team has to be stronger regardless... because you don't see who you battle you can't strategize fully and just make a rough estimate as to what will be strong....
having a few different pvp fights would be brilliant and open up so much more strategy and even out the battlefield from certain strong mutants dominating..
like this post have one that is "no tag"
having a winner moves on round robbin type tournament
expanding from just the 3 on 3 type fight eg, as in the pve, havin "waves" of mutants or simply justt a 4 on 4 or 5 on 5 battles etc. etc
what i really want is a "live" PVP arena... where both players are online and battle against each other.. it doesn't have to be part of a whole tournament and prize can simply be xp but that would be a true test of players on players
and any combo of what i said...
i did have more ideas but cant think of them just now

Brandon Charles
05-23-2016, 10:09 PM
no matter what you are disadvantaged because they have one strong attack extra that you dont have so your team has to be stronger regardless... because you don't see who you battle you can't strategize fully and just make a rough estimate as to what will be strong....
having a few different pvp fights would be brilliant and open up so much more strategy and even out the battlefield from certain strong mutants dominating..
like this post have one that is "no tag"
having a winner moves on round robbin type tournament
expanding from just the 3 on 3 type fight eg, as in the pve, havin "waves" of mutants or simply justt a 4 on 4 or 5 on 5 battles etc. etc
what i really want is a "live" PVP arena... where both players are online and battle against each other.. it doesn't have to be part of a whole tournament and prize can simply be xp but that would be a true test of players on players
and any combo of what i said...
i did have more ideas but cant think of them just now

I agree, you are definitely disadvantaged if the opponent has a tag, especially if they tag your mutant right in the beginning and eliminate them but it's still possible to do good for sure. I would love a live PVP arena, even if it was just for a weekend. The AI is hardly the best representation of a player and their mutants. I see so many players with good strategies, but the AI goofs up.

Meo
05-31-2016, 05:57 PM
I never use tags for my Defence but if I have tags available I will use them on Offence