PDA

View Full Version : [MGG Official] Information : You can now breed 20 Legendary Mutants!

[K] Aza
05-26-2016, 03:42 PM
Psy-captains!

IT'S OFFICIAL!

Thanks to Darwin and as announced yesterday: 20 Legendary Mutants have been added to the list of mutants you will be able to obtain through your Breeding Center!

Also, of course, you will be able to breed them into their Elite versions: From Bronze to Platinum (for those who already have a Platinum version).
Check this thread (http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?7720-What-are-the-CURRENT-PLATINUM-Mutants) to know which ones already have a Platinum version.

Darwin has just sent us the list of Legendary mutants available for breeding, what do you think?

https://abload.de/img/legendary_1uxl7k.png

https://abload.de/img/legendary_2n1a1x.png

https://abload.de/img/legendary_3b6bmc.png

https://abload.de/img/legendary_4bcllx.png

https://abload.de/img/legendary_5pglgd.png

Let us know which one(s) you are going to start with!

See you soon in the Arena!

Cheers,
The Mutants team

Chun-Wah Cheung
05-26-2016, 04:11 PM
Can you clarify, is this a Breeding Event or a permanent change?

James Ze Awezome
05-26-2016, 04:50 PM
Wow that sucks for me! I own every single one of those mutants, oh well haha

stalion199
05-26-2016, 05:18 PM
great for new players ;)

Mateo Tonz
05-26-2016, 06:11 PM
Can we have the list of the 20 mutants?
Probably useless, but would like to know if at least one is missing in my bingo grid. :-)

Cosmin Negrescu
05-26-2016, 06:15 PM
I can't see the list! Can anybody tell me which mutant can be breedable, please?

ArticunoMC
05-26-2016, 06:54 PM
Dezinger, Invadron, Monocerus, H.U.M.A.N.,Triple B, Cursed Rider, Ragnar, Scare Bear, Cobrakai, Buck Maurice, Thor, Galactic Guardian, Cosmo Kong, Star Trooper, Absolem, Sentry, Wampara, Master Oida, Anubis, Blood Berry.

Gekirin
05-26-2016, 07:03 PM
They are not secret recipe are?

mrinmoy
05-26-2016, 07:11 PM
Ugh... Wish challengeer was one of them... Want it so much...

Micha? Mym Mogi?ko
05-26-2016, 08:00 PM
Too bad i have them all :(

Dean Siekert
05-26-2016, 08:14 PM
Wow that sucks for me! I own every single one of those mutants, oh well haha :angry:
I saw the In-game notice and I had flashes of Legendary Mutants that I WASTED Gold on recnetly in an attempt to get them Now what? I wait months for another crap-alooza of Gold spending event? or months for Darwin to add the Legendary Mutants I need?

Brandon Charles
05-26-2016, 10:05 PM
Right on, are there plans any future plans to release other legendary mutants in a similar fashion Aza?

Sean Apple
05-26-2016, 10:20 PM
Now, here's the question that a few of us want to know. How long will this last? Is it permanent? If so, that'd be FANTASTIC! If not however, then we best get our gold and get going on the breeding.

Giovanni Paolo Staccini
05-26-2016, 10:37 PM
Lucky me, there are a few I need :D

Marshall Lee Abadeer
05-27-2016, 02:30 AM
i've tried to breed a Dezinger and it doesn't even work... my Breeding Center is level 3 so it's a very bad insult.

Cam Blackmore
05-27-2016, 02:53 AM
:angry:
I saw the In-game notice and I had flashes of Legendary Mutants that I WASTED Gold on recnetly in an attempt to get them Now what? I wait months for another crap-alooza of Gold spending event? or months for Darwin to add the Legendary Mutants I need?

It was your decision to spend money and gold on those mutants so you have no one to blame but yourself. There waqs no way you could have known these mutants would become reedable so calm down.

Franz Tan
05-27-2016, 05:12 AM
can you send me the pic list?

JohnFred
05-27-2016, 05:24 AM
Somebody have recipes?

Straeky
05-27-2016, 06:03 AM
I just want to thank God I didn't waste any gold for a single legendary mutant. 8)

Vickey Knight
05-27-2016, 07:12 AM
Is it possible to breed other mutants like esclusive mutants or only this 20 legendary are only possible mgg.

[K] Aza
05-27-2016, 09:10 AM
Hey guys!

First of all thanks for all the feedback :)
This is indeed a permanent feature added to the game! We have no information yet on any other Legendary Mutants becoming breedable.

For those of you who can't see the pictures, let me quote ArticunoMC on this ;)

Dezinger, Invadron, Monocerus, H.U.M.A.N.,Triple B, Cursed Rider, Ragnar, Scare Bear, Cobrakai, Buck Maurice, Thor, Galactic Guardian, Cosmo Kong, Star Trooper, Absolem, Sentry, Wampara, Master Oida, Anubis, Blood Berry.

Best,
Aza

joniboydani
05-27-2016, 12:48 PM
for everyone who, succeded with breeding legendaries, can you tell us some recipes...

ArticunoMC
05-27-2016, 04:42 PM
It's very rare i got my dezinger by exchanging it in 540 gold you can get it legit without wasting gold

Notice: Dezinger is a Cyber-Saber so your best bet are double types or basic ones (Android,Robot,Warrior,Nordic Nightmare Etc.)

hope that cleared it up

William Parr
05-27-2016, 08:21 PM
Aza;58733']Hey guys!

This is indeed a permanent feature added to the game! We have no information yet on any other Legendary Mutants becoming breedable.

The next batch of breedable legendaries shoul include wicked witch and the experiment!

stalion199
05-28-2016, 02:09 AM
It was your decision to spend money and gold on those mutants so you have no one to blame but yourself. There waqs no way you could have known these mutants would become reedable so calm down.

even i have money , i dun waste for that ;)

stalion199
05-28-2016, 02:10 AM
by the way legendaries ? so it includes the expirement and rhino squadron o_O

stalion199
05-28-2016, 02:14 AM
Aza;58733']Hey guys!

For those of you who can't see the pictures, let me quote ArticunoMC on this ;)

Best,
Aza

Oh i see . its an old mutant only , way back 2014 & 2013 i guess XD

Azer
05-28-2016, 02:16 AM
If anybody doesn't have cobrakai and wants him, I used 2 legendaries I already had (Triple-B and Ragnar) to get Cobrakai in Gold, and he makes a very good fighter, kinda slow but a strong tank

Brandon Bunch
05-28-2016, 09:55 AM
I just got a Monocerus by cross breeding a fuel Wasp and a pugisher

Moises Ian
05-28-2016, 10:20 AM
Im Saving my Golds for Britany/Brittany But then i suddenly Saw this and i was like O_O *maybe i should wait the Brittany/Britany to be included in next Batch*

HOOOORAAAY

and btw i have only 10 Golds *-*

Poor Player here :D

Moises Ian
05-28-2016, 10:28 AM
How do you get Anubis , Absolem and Master Oida ? i mean What Breed?

Alcrys Alcrys
05-28-2016, 04:20 PM
permanent????? Are you serious???? Do you think about players who have all these mutants and who just want to have NORMAL hybridations ? I can't understand yous decisions....

Ivan Cubacubz
05-28-2016, 04:25 PM
If anybody doesn't have cobrakai and wants him, I used 2 legendaries I already had (Triple-B and Ragnar) to get Cobrakai in Gold, and he makes a very good fighter, kinda slow but a strong tank

Oh really? You used Triple-B and Ragnar to get a Cobrakai? Who are you kidding here? Cobrakai's genes are Zoomorph and Necro, Neither Triple-B nor Ragnar has the Zoomorph Gene. Get outta here!!!

James Ze Awezome
05-28-2016, 04:50 PM
Very very annoyed with myself lol! I was trying to breed Gold Grim Reapress for my bingo to get gold and tengu, but instead i got 2 Gold anubis! :(

Azer
05-28-2016, 05:22 PM
Oh really? You used Triple-B and Ragnar to get a Cobrakai? Who are you kidding here? Cobrakai's genes are Zoomorph and Necro, Neither Triple-B nor Ragnar has the Zoomorph Gene. Get outta here!!!Forgive me for my mistake, I have been breeding since the update came out.I meant Chimera and Ragnar.My bad

Sourya Basu
05-28-2016, 07:45 PM
Is there a recipe or is it just luck? I tried breeding but no luck. Only got regular stuff. I dont want to keep wasting my gold stars.
Can you please help us with the recipe of a few mutants?

Alcrys Alcrys
05-28-2016, 08:10 PM
Do you really think i was interested by this ????? Third gold star lost by this way !

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/503821Merde.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=503821Merde.jpg)

Gabi Cirdei
05-28-2016, 09:11 PM
I used Galactic gardian+Tripple B and I received Ragnar wich is a warrior necro mutant :)

Gabi Cirdei
05-29-2016, 11:49 AM
Anubis+Buck Maurice and I received Thor(warrior mythic genes)

Vickey Knight
05-29-2016, 12:52 PM
Yes iam also very annoyed with this, i was trying to breed cerebrus and got gold sentry. so until this event is over we cannot breed normal mutant. Its getting more annoying mgg we cannot complete bingo grid.

Gabriel Dume
05-29-2016, 04:18 PM
Yes iam also very annoyed with this, i was trying to breed cerebrus and got gold sentry. so until this event is over we cannot breed normal mutant. Its getting more annoying mgg we cannot complete bingo grid.

It's not an event, it's permanent and i get you, i'm trying to breed a simple bronze Lady Harpy and i keep getting bronze Scare Bear.

Alcrys Alcrys
05-29-2016, 05:52 PM
It's not an event, it's permanent and i get you, i'm trying to breed a simple bronze Lady Harpy and i keep getting bronze Scare Bear.

Yes the problem is that it is permanent... Any feed-back from Kobojo ???

Gabi Cirdei
05-29-2016, 06:23 PM
if you want a normal mutant,try to breed 2 normal,I tried 3 4 times,and I received normal ones

Brian Collett
05-29-2016, 07:29 PM
The slot event is rigged I spent 1k gold and 30 jptokens and got nothing I have friends who spent 6k gold and still bnothing they need to refund our gold and reset the odds in this thing

Sehun BD Byun
05-30-2016, 01:22 PM
Use Android And Warrior = Dezinger

Vickey Knight
05-30-2016, 04:42 PM
MGG we dont want this mutants to be breeded permanantly , its a pain in the neck. say something. after hearing this feedback still no response from your side MGG.

[K] Aza
05-30-2016, 05:30 PM
MGG we dont want this mutants to be breeded permanantly , its a pain in the neck. say something. after hearing this feedback still no response from your side MGG.

First of all thank you all for your messages! It's great to see you guys taking the time to share with us your opinions on what we do as they help us build a better game for you :)

We have read all the feedback here and continue reading everything you guys send in: it's all being passed down to the dev teams!
Now, even if this new change makes it more difficult to obtain the mutation you are looking for, it also allows the vast majority of player to have a chance of obtaining mutants they may never have been able to get. As it's been less than a week since these changes have been implemented, this is something we'll have to monitor on the long run: we need to wait some more before we can give any real answer to your feedback.

We are always pleased to see you guys share your opinions here and ask that you continue sharing ;)

Kiarrow
05-30-2016, 06:35 PM
I have an idea. What if number of breedable mutants will be decreased, but will change every month? It will be easier to breed normal mutants, and may give a novice player to get legendary mutants. Also breeding may be not available for some new legendary mutants, to keep people buying it, not to wait a month with hope to breed for free.

HolyG
05-30-2016, 08:19 PM
Robot+Xenarach=H.U.M.A.N or Triple-B 100% Sure! I tried to get Xenarach in bronze but then I got H.U.M.A.N and it showed me the button to change my mutants to Trible-B.

Bimo Tamvan
05-31-2016, 01:37 PM
kitty perry + halbeards = sentry
battle toad + king steven = Cosmo kong
tengu + king steven = wampara
zombat + king steven = monocerus

Meo
05-31-2016, 10:44 PM
I think it's awesome that you're giving people a chance to breed mutants they don't have. But maybe you can decrease the chance of them receiving the special mutants. I bred 6 times (trying to finish my gold bingo sheet) and 5/6 times I got one of the breedable legendary mutants.

Arman John Mira Catacutan
06-01-2016, 01:38 AM
How can I breed anubis and cobrakai?

Arman John Mira Catacutan
06-01-2016, 01:41 AM
How can I breed cobrakai and Anubis? Plsss help me

Meo
06-02-2016, 05:27 PM
^ Cobrakai = zoomorph x necro, so Beast and Zombie.

NOTE: You have an equal chance of getting Scare Bear. You might get Undead Dragon/Cerberus.

Anubix = Mythic x Necro. Use only mono gene mutants, that way it increases your chances of getting it.

Lester James Solinap
06-05-2016, 12:51 AM
Can anyone tell me some recipe in 4 mutants thats belong to group of Cobrakai, Pleaseeee

Karthik Reddy
06-06-2016, 08:19 AM
Here is the recipe

Oriax+captain peace=Buck maurice
:D

Jonathan Savoie Arsenault
06-07-2016, 08:23 PM
im not too happy i lost two silver star for trying to make wind spirt and what do i get two legendarys who didnt need to have

Mali Vladika
06-13-2016, 11:21 PM
Please do not try to make the game better any more !!! Every time you've tried, it became worse.
Let's mention some "improved" things:
Black hole (now you can mostly get shit badges and lower chances for better rewards),
Campaign (players who have finished earlier could not have chance to get nice rewards as new players),
PvP (earlier you could get more points against stronger enemies; now just 10, and if you lose by stronger enemy, you get -20: not fair!!! Although positive things are better rewards),
Legendary breeding event (No comment! Cannot breed bingo grid mutants because you get thousands of Buck Maurice or HUMAN or Cursed Rider).

PLEASE, PLEASE, DO NOT IMPROVE GAME ANY MORE!!!

Moises Ian
06-15-2016, 01:40 PM
Is it done now ? i need fast answers :c

Kenneth Pocaigue
06-16-2016, 12:20 PM
This is actually a wonderful addition to the game, however I believe that it opens up a few possibilities way too early for newer players that older players had to pay for. I think to make this really work in favor of all players would be to make it unlockable through evo. Basically make the legends unbreedable until the parent mutants reach a designated evo, like say 25 (last power stat upgrade). This way, Brand new players wont have access to the larger power curve that Legendary Mutants bring to the table until after they have reached an evo range where they can they can appreciate the extra bump in power because they already have had time to experience the normal breedable mutants. Doing this also makes it easier to complete elite star bingos for breedables for all players since they can breed up to gold using level 20 silver mutants without having that larger pool of possibilities. It is unhealthy for the game progression if you leave it as it is, even though it is wonderful that this opens up legends to the free player (meaning the game isnt heavily pay-to-win)...
Another way to balance the breeding chances is to allow the mutants to be Unlockable using Platinum grade parents.. meaning a player has to go through the normal game progression before unlocking Legendary mutants for breeding. This way, players who waited forever in a day for their favorite mutants to finally get a platinum version wont be dissuaded by the excessively large breeding pool when trying to breed a copy for the platinum fusion.
A third way is to make them secret recipe type breedable.. not exactly like the secret recipe mutants but a similar concept.... 2 specific sets of parents that arent exactly easy to get ahold of, low chances to obtain, ONLY breedable WITHOUT a star (when using the specific parent sets, parents can be elite forms but star usage locks them out of the breeding pool), ONLY breedable after parents reach certain Evos...
because honestly.. these are legendary mutants... they SHOULD NOT be so easy to obtain.... its Frustrating to have a much larger breeding pool when were aim for something super specific, its frustrating as a veteran player to see other players oh so easily get something we had to work really hard for by saving daily gold, leveling, etc. or spending real life money. but I do like the idea.. just smashes game progression to pieces the way it is.

Willo De Wisp
08-10-2016, 08:40 AM
Plz stop this event. The freaking triple b is now even popular than both dire despot and zombot. I have wasted 7 gold star and not get a single 1 of the 2 latter

Chun-Wah Cheung
08-11-2016, 05:36 PM
I suggest a solution here, similar to "Secret Recipe" mutants.

http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?14466-Poll-20-Breedable-Legendaries

xxmorchidxx
09-02-2016, 03:49 PM
Is britany breedable !???

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
10-02-2016, 06:18 AM
I know this is old but I'm just here to say that I don't like this because I wanted to breed Silver Martian Marauder for my bingo and I keep getting Galactic Guardian which brings my Silver Star to a waste and I'm also running out of Silver stars

Keith Hanson
12-10-2016, 01:19 AM
Really great, you wouldn't want to tell us what the parenting is for them would you?

OneDimensionUp
07-29-2018, 01:38 PM
You can breed them any time you want but you need a bit of luck to get them, so permanent change.