PDA

View Full Version : Discussion:Muddypeat's stats

Prabu Farel Siliwangi
05-31-2016, 12:37 PM
Well well long time no see.
I come back here to discuss about Muddypeat's ridiculous stats.i'm sure all of you who doesn't have Muddypeat like me always got butthurted by that ridiculous mutant in PVP.this mutant is really broken and i think Kobojo need to nerf it's stats no matter what because if they let it running freely in PVP without nerfed it's stats it surely will make anyone who encounter it feels so annoyed(especially if there's 3 of them in someone's defence team) because this mutant can almost 1 shot any mutant in the game even Tengu,Britany,Mushbark,PX27,Pugnisher,Dezinger,etc h almost cannot stop it without being killed first and we'll spend 2 attack to take this mutant down without tag.I know Blanka,Britany,and Tengu are overpowered too but there's few mutants who can stop/counter them like:
Tengu is counterable if we using Lily,King of Mymphis,Bug's king,or Mushbark
Britany is counterable if we using faster mutant with high attack like Thor,Dezinger,or Kontiki
Blanka is counterable if we using combination of Viper,Kitty Pery,Wind Spirit,Apex,and Dragon Mother
but Muddypeat is really different because i can't found any perfect team to counter it.i already used my Britany but unfortunately my Britany is taken down with 1 hit Only!!!! even i used 3 Blanka they almost can't counter them if there's 2 Muddypeat and 1 speed mutant who have Blanka's weaknesses like Wind Spirit,Dragon's Mother,etch because they will attack first and killed 1 of my Blanka with Tag and make my plan failed!!! because i need 3 Blanka to kill 2 or 3 Muddypeat if i lost 1 my tactic surely 100% failed.
adding another Mutant who have broken stats like Muddypeat itself isn't a solution,it will make old Legendary Mutants become trash and nobody will use them anymore and surely that's very unacceptable because we get them with our own works and sacrifices but then they will become trash if Mutants with broken stats take over the game,especially if we doesn't have any of these broken mutants in our rooftop
So what do you think?Should Muddypeat's stats need to be nerfed or not?

Meo
05-31-2016, 05:50 PM
Well, first you would need mutants that are faster than 4.76 speed wise and Britany isn't that.

Second, you would need to fight with mutants that don't amplify Muddypeat's attack. Bakuran would increase Muddypeat's attack by 50% if he uses his secondary gene (saber). Likewise Britany would increase his attack by 25%. So you need to choose a mutant with mythic as the SECONDARY gene.

But yeah, for a mutant of his speed, he's pretty OP. He's not impossible to win but a pain like people that use 3 Bakuran.

Chad Sanderson
05-31-2016, 07:16 PM
Muddypeat is ridiculous and needs to be nerfed. His stats make no sense and he's completely broken. He one hit ko's tanks at 4.76 speed meaning if you have a mid speed team with 4's 3.85's and come up against a team of muddy peat's they're all dead no matter what. Buranka is a pain but if you can weather the attack he can be beat because his life is not that large. Meanwhile Muddpeat's life is ridiculous and just as a high as some of the games best tanks. WTF is the reasoning here? So he's fast, ridiculously strong, AND he has enormous life? Characters like this remove all strategy from the game. Brittany can be countered easily, Tengu as well, but there is no counter for Muddypeat.

Brandon Charles
05-31-2016, 09:55 PM
there are a couple counters for muddypeat. What mutants are you using on your teams right now? maybe we could use this thread to brainstorm some solutions for the players who are having muddypeat problems?

Prabu Farel Siliwangi
06-01-2016, 01:44 PM
I already used my best strategies and none of them were succes to counter 2 Muddypeat with 1 Speed mutant
Here's my list:
3 Blanka
Scarlett,Apex,Wind Spirit
Big Santa,Thor,Namaste
Dragon's mother,Chimera,Sorceress

Brandon Charles
06-01-2016, 02:57 PM
I already used my best strategies and none of them were succes to counter 2 Muddypeat with 1 Speed mutant
Here's my list:
3 Blanka
Scarlett,Apex,Wind Spirit
Big Santa,Thor,Namaste
Dragon's mother,Chimera,Sorceress

I have had a Tengu, Apex and Lily team take out muddypeat

Prabu Farel Siliwangi
06-01-2016, 10:49 PM
I have had a Tengu, Apex and Lily team take out muddypeat

But how many Muddypeat did you fought when using that team? 2 or 3?

Brandon Charles
06-02-2016, 04:34 AM
Haven't seen more than 1 on a team yet

Prabu Farel Siliwangi
06-03-2016, 12:58 PM
Haven't seen more than 1 on a team yet

If there's only 1 Muddypeat on a team i still can handle that but if there's 2 of them+1 Dragon's mother or other annoying mutants they'll give you a very big butthurt

Faugn Xoosef
06-10-2016, 02:30 AM
mudypeat is not op, -mudypeat is counterable... bla bla bla spare me the SHIT! Its so broken and its making the game imbalanced than its already is! but then again, its all about the money. Who cares about balance?

narthrax
06-10-2016, 03:42 AM
for a pay to win game there needs to be a few super premium mutants, you can counter peat, using only attack health and speed orbs doesn't always cut it. you need to make your own strategies.

powerful orb combos:
drain health + shield
wound+ retaliate
curse+ drain health
curse+ boost
ect.

Rodrigo Matos
06-10-2016, 03:46 AM
Guys, the question is not if Muddypeat is overpowered or not, the question is: "WHEN IT WILL BE BALANCED?".

Who still has doubt if Muddypeat is overpowered or not, please see this:

https://i.gyazo.com/12b7b2554758648ad2d916c87c8a9b50.png
https://i.gyazo.com/370af34ea18256ffc8c4b126e9aab8dc.png
https://i.gyazo.com/26f3a4f09d1d00b0fde24506b975dd5e.png
https://i.gyazo.com/368a4e4a9dbbee5acea462339f71e336.png

And also, Brandon Charles, I think your affirmative: "Muddypeat is counterable" is true, but it doesn't come into question. If we analyze ALL the mutants in MGG, everyone is counterable, but Muddypeat is the hardest to counter, not counting your mutant's genes, so your argument is invalid.

Brandon Charles
06-10-2016, 05:50 AM
Guys, the question is not if Muddypeat is overpowered or not, the question is: "WHEN IT WILL BE BALANCED?".

And also, Brandon Charles, I think your affirmative: "Muddypeat is counterable" is true, but it doesn't come into question. If we analyze ALL the mutants in MGG, everyone is counterable, but Muddypeat is the hardest to counter, not counting your mutant's genes, so your argument is invalid.

I had a feeling you were going to say my point was invalid but it's all good :) Just do the forum a favour and try not to double post. Try to keep this over-powered Muddypeat business and all related posts on this thread. Keeps the forums nice and tidy.

Kenneth Pocaigue
06-10-2016, 05:54 AM
I dont have a muddypeat, but if I did.... I can already imagine the shenanigans I would pull with him... with that said.. I honestly do believe he is broken, but not impossible to beat. The only orb Combo I can think of on him that would prove to be too problematic would be Health 4+Boost 4+ Boost 3 special. Outside of that.. you curse him down... Dragon Mother is a great option for that, so is Lily... If you run into a team of 2 or 3 Platinum Muddypeats, consider running Engineer with max retaliation alongside Chimera with Health, Retaliation, and boost special (3) and a speeder to tag out one of them or the extra on the team. Why Engineer? Because he is very powerful with a brutal retaliation. you dont need to actually hit with him to do damage, and chimera will definitely kill one off if you play the composition correctly. Muddypeat hits like a 3.23 but that doesnt necessarily mean he is going to brutalize every single team that goes against him. If you play on PC, understand that you CAN dictate the opposing Artificial Intelligence by abusing the gene compositions. There is always counterplay. Muddypeat doesnt = automatic win.. the game has always been imbalanced.. thats just how it is

Meo
06-10-2016, 06:00 AM
His stats is pretty skewed without any obvious weaknesses. Muddypeat's speed should be changed to 3.___. For such a strong mutant, his speed is too quick.

If I see this in store, I'd buy it.

Brandon Charles
06-10-2016, 06:01 AM
I dont have a muddypeat, but if I did.... I can already imagine the shenanigans I would pull with him... with that said.. I honestly do believe he is broken, but not impossible to beat. The only orb Combo I can think of on him that would prove to be too problematic would be Health 4+Boost 4+ Boost 3 special. Outside of that.. you curse him down... Dragon Mother is a great option for that, so is Lily... If you run into a team of 2 or 3 Platinum Muddypeats, consider running Engineer with max retaliation alongside Chimera with Health, Retaliation, and boost special (3) and a speeder to tag out one of them or the extra on the team. Why Engineer? Because he is very powerful with a brutal retaliation. you dont need to actually hit with him to do damage, and chimera will definitely kill one off if you play the composition correctly. Muddypeat hits like a 3.23 but that doesnt necessarily mean he is going to brutalize every single team that goes against him. If you play on PC, understand that you CAN dictate the opposing Artificial Intelligence by abusing the gene compositions. There is always counterplay. Muddypeat doesnt = automatic win.. the game has always been imbalanced.. thats just how it is

I love this post, don't accept defeat! Thanks for the contribution, this is easily the most detailed anti-muddypeat analysis on the forum.

Meo
06-10-2016, 06:09 AM

The problem with this is that if they only use 2 and toss in something else random like H.U.M.A.N it would be very hard to beat without a fast mutant and a strong tag.

When I see the stats as all zoo(3)-mythic(3), I assume 3 Bakuran but when it's 2 Bakuran + something with double galactic gene, it messes you up.

Rodrigo Matos
06-10-2016, 09:14 PM
I see some players in this thread are having a bad time to understand what is overpowered. overpowered is not impossible to beat, overpowered is much powered. In this case, Muddypeat have approximately 190 more attack and 200 more HP than a LEGENDARY mutant of his speed.

Also, for you that say: "I can beat Muddypeat using these mutants bla, bla, bla, with this orbs bla, bla, bla" nobody wants to know if you can defeat Muddypeat or not, because he is overpowered and your result doesn't come into case. Also, this game genre is strategy, so there shouldn't be mutants EXTREMELY STRONGER than others, because this removes the fun and strategy of the game. If you doubt me, ask yourself why they nerfed Brittany and all other AoE's tag team attack on PvP.

Brandon Charles
06-11-2016, 06:57 PM
We all understand what your saying, we are just trying to offer solutions for players who are struggling against said mutant until/if Kobojo does something about the stats of the mutant. Same thing happened with previously nerfed mutants, players did their best to cope with the AoE tags until they were dealt with by the team. We are not trying to say he isn't overpowered, just trying to give you some hope!

Rodrigo Matos
06-11-2016, 08:21 PM
We all understand what your saying, we are just trying to offer solutions for players who are struggling against said mutant until/if Kobojo does something about the stats of the mutant. Same thing happened with previously nerfed mutants, players did their best to cope with the AoE tags until they were dealt with by the team. We are not trying to say he isn't overpowered, just trying to give you some hope!

Sorry Brandon Charles, I misunderstood what was your proposite. By the way, I haven't battled yet with a Muddypeat, I'm only saying this because of its stats. But sure, there is some ways that you can counter it:

1° - Strong tag team attack
2° - Use mutants with good genes against it
3° - Have good orbs on your mutants and hope the opponent doesn't
4° - Use Critical and Critical Defense powerups and hope you do crits
5° - Abuse the A.I. (Need previous study)

These are the most popular that I know.

Faugn Xoosef
06-18-2016, 04:16 PM
u guys are missing the point. its not about if he is counterable or not (all mutants can be countered duh'?) HE is TOO FAST for his damage. So either those who say hes not op doesnt understand proper speed-attack ratio, or u are one of the stupid spending whales who dont care about balance like the developers are.

Hattori Lê
06-18-2016, 05:05 PM
I wanna write a thread about Muddy's stat, and I see this thread.
hey Kobojo, Im very happy when you try your best to make game more balances.
but when Muddy came this game, I see Muddy, Muddy and a f**king Galactic mutant at all pvp fights, All I want is cursing this game.

I'm a player, and there is not only me, so much player is complaining about Muddy.
Hope you can hear your player and have something good act.

thanks

[K] Allen Bernard
06-20-2016, 01:52 PM
Hello dear players!

Thank you for the detailed feedback.
This has been shared with our teams and we’ll look into this internally.
Any new info about this will be shared on this thread!

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Have a great day!

Brandon Charles
06-20-2016, 04:05 PM
Allen Bernard;59572']Hello dear players!

Have a great day!

That's great. keep us updated!

Michael Garde
06-20-2016, 11:57 PM
can'y say i've ever had much problem dealing with muddypeats and altho i have him i have other mutants I prefer to use.
I find battling against the likes of Apex with its speed to power ration or Tengu with its high retaliate much more difficult than muddypeats

Bert Huylebroeck
06-28-2016, 12:21 PM
Allen Bernard;59572']Hello dear players!

Have a great day!

I'm really hoping that you actually change something on Muddy, because today I lost in PVP a few times and in al of the games I lost there was a Muddypeat. I spend all the gold I had on the bingo event to get it also. But when I was about to get him ( 2 out of 4 rings were on purple version), the computer crashes. So I have gained about 100mutants (about 50 new ones) and I'm still not happy because of that 1 stupid unit. If that doens't show that's he is broken, I don't know what is.
Even if I would have gotten him, I would still hate other teams with him.

[K] Allen Bernard
07-01-2016, 11:13 AM
Hello everyone!

Our team has thoroughly looked into Muddypeat's stats and how he currently impacts our meta-game.

We have determined that unfortunately this mutant currently doesn't need any changes
However we will keep monitoring the situation closely.

Thanks again for the feedback!

Bert Huylebroeck
07-01-2016, 10:44 PM
Allen Bernard;59782']Hello everyone!

Our team has thoroughly looked into Muddypeat's stats and how he currently impacts our meta-game.

We have determined that unfortunately this mutant currently doesn't need any changes
However we will keep monitoring the situation closely.

Thanks again for the feedback!

I was waiting an answer to this because from my last 10 PvP that I lost, there were 6-7 because of muddypeat. I would trade 30 golden units for this 1 unit. That's completly unreal. I have spend about 5000 gold and 100 tokens on the bingo and did not get muddy. Others have tried maybe 50 times and have gotten him. Without him, this game would be about tactics. Now it's luck (luck if you have him or not).

If you can not see that...

Brandon Charles
07-02-2016, 01:41 AM
Thanks for the update Bernard! I have seen much success with Chimera! it has 1hko many muddypeat in my time.

Meo
07-02-2016, 09:49 AM
In PvP I'm starting to see 2 Muddypeat with spread mythic mutants.

Bert Huylebroeck
07-13-2016, 09:23 PM
I'm getting really tired of this.
Today all of my losing battles (except one, in wich I made a mistake) had a Muddypeat.
The highest attack with 4,76 speed is NOT logical.

I made a formula to compare all units. All legandary units in their platinum form from the first 4 grids get 99,9; 100,0 or 100,1. If I fill in their stats without stars the get a score of 50. If I fill in the stats of a bronze 55, silver 65 and gold 87,5. This is for all the units (except the units with spread attack, wich is difficult to compare). Just to say: "My formula is almost perfect".
In the grids 5, 6 and 7 we start getting better units (higher health then most others,...). So some units gets a score of 103, 104 or even a 106 (Van Helsing). So you can say that the best (non-muddypeat) mutant is about 6% stronger then most units, but there are some units who are only 1% or 2% less then him. This is okay, because you have to keep selling the new mutants.

Now Muddypeats his score.
110 would be a difference
115 a big difference
120 a huge difference
125 would be overpowered
130 would be a mistake from somebody and would never be kept in game and would be nerved without hesitation.

Guess what: Muddy is just above 130
So don't tell me that you will not do anything about a unit who is 23% stronger then the second best unit.

The difference between gold and platinum is between 175% en 200% of a non-stars mutant. So this is 1/7th or about 14% better. Muddy is even way bigger then that. Even a GOLD muddypeat has a score of 113, so actually that is the second best mutant in game.

I'm not only giving you my personal feeling about him, I also back this up with numbers. So that nobody can deny this.

FIX IT!

Otto Svendsen
07-15-2016, 01:47 PM
Would it be possible to see what that formula is composed of ? Would be nice to have, so I can see if new mutants in the store would be worth buying, especially if they hit scores 23%+ above known mutants ;)

Faugn Xoosef
07-15-2016, 06:37 PM
please reconsider nerfing muddypeat even just a little, none of your new mutant release would matter now, or even the whole point of power-speed ratio. Muddypeat is so op it can even win against a gene disadvantage because of that speed-power

Bert Huylebroeck
07-22-2016, 02:40 PM
I'm back after a small holiday and played some PvP

Guess what:

The ones I lost had a reason: Muddypeat

Why don't you guys see this.

FIX IT

Den Abn
07-25-2016, 02:10 PM
compare it with some other mutant ,

Now you see how OP it is .

Brian Granny
07-25-2016, 03:28 PM
I agree i often lose when up against muddypeat. He is def OP

Prabu Farel Siliwangi
07-29-2016, 04:59 AM
If we only encounter 1 Muddypeat in a team that won't be much problem because we can kill him first with tag.but if there's 2 Muddypeat and 1 speeder mutants like Dragon's Mother or Apex accompanied them in a team that would be so much problem to counter using Chimera isn't a solution for encountering that team because Apex gonna kill Chimera with tag team no matter what and if we lost 1 Chimera that means lost to our team because without him we can't fight the Muddypeats

Bert Huylebroeck
08-03-2016, 10:28 PM
Nothing is being done about this. I have found a solution for myself, but that should not be the point of this game. If the genes tell me that it is possible that there are 2 muddypeats, I just don't get my revenge. But this can not be the ultimate solution. The Platinum version is 30% stronger then a basic Platinum legendary mutant. There are mutants who are 5-7% stronger but nothing compared to muddypeat.

I have graded every unit (in it strongest version) and there are 289 mutants (100 is the basic score for a legendary platinum mutant):

3 mutants are not correctly graded because of spread attack and leveling-up procedure (Buranka, Brittany and Phoenix)
All 36 basic mutants score between 90,5 and 90,9 (add 10% to this and you can see that legendary units are indeed 10% better then normal ones)
If you look at the range from 98 to 102: There are 105 mutants with this score.
The range from 102,1 to 111: 36 mutants
Range from 111,1 to 130: NO MUTANTS
Score >130: 1 Mutant = MUDDYPEAT

From the ones below 98 there are a lot of mutants stuck on about 87,5. Reason is easy, taht's the score for a golden mutant. No platinum is made for it yet. So the list of mutants in the 98-102 range will grow. But there is no mutant that will get higher then 110 if it gets platinum.

So WHY is this ONE MUTANT that much stronger and you DO NOTHING about it?

If he gets nerved to a score of 112 he is still the best, but then he does not stand out.

Brian Granny
08-04-2016, 04:15 AM
I agree i often lose when up against muddypeat. He is def OP

I just made a plat chimera to combat muddypeat. What orbs would u recommend for chimera so i can take the muddypeats out efficiently?

Bert Huylebroeck
08-04-2016, 07:14 AM
At level 40:
Muddy
Health is 12936
Attack is 7776

Chimera health is 13818
Attack is 6497

As you can see you can only one-hit muddpeat if you put boost on him. (even with 2 lvl 4 attack orbs his attack is 8317 and with brutal that is 12475 wich is not enough). Ofcourse nobody can tell you that another mutant together with muddy will nog take out your chimera.

PS actually you do kill him with 2 lvl 4 orbs because chimera will retaliate and causes muddy to loose health except if he has shield or heal on him.

A lot depends on how the muddypeat is constructed.

Brandon Charles
08-04-2016, 02:26 PM
I just made a plat chimera to combat muddypeat. What orbs would u recommend for chimera so i can take the muddypeats out efficiently?

My anti-muddy Chimera uses 2 lvl 4 health boosts and a level 3 special boost orb. Most of the Muddypeats I encounter usually have a speed or boost orb, though of course mutants come in all flavours. That said my chimera has chewed through teams with two Muddypeat on them. When facing Muddy teams I make sure to give my Chimera some backup to give him the opportunity to KO so I won't use a speedster unless I have an awesome tag, so I bulk out with either a couple tanks or some medium Mythics with curse. That said, 2 chimera will OP 2 Muddypeats. Hope this helps Brian!

Brian Granny
08-04-2016, 03:01 PM
My anti-muddy Chimera uses 2 lvl 4 health boosts and a level 3 special boost orb. Most of the Muddypeats I encounter usually have a speed or boost orb, though of course mutants come in all flavours. That said my chimera has chewed through teams with two Muddypeat on them. When facing Muddy teams I make sure to give my Chimera some backup to give him the opportunity to KO so I won't use a speedster unless I have an awesome tag, so I bulk out with either a couple tanks or some medium Mythics with curse. That said, 2 chimera will OP 2 Muddypeats. Hope this helps Brian!

Yes that is a big help. Thank u! I wish they put muddypeat in the shop. I dont own him and hes so powerful

Faugn Xoosef
08-05-2016, 02:16 AM
the problem with muddy is that this is not only an op mutant by itself, but also makes a TEAM op! the challenger has no chance because muddy is a tank heavy hitter by itself, and in a team with another hitter, its an automatic lose for the attacker.

Also for muddypeat teams, two burankas + heavy tank/hitter (preferably cybers) are good counters

by cybers i mean cyber - sabers

Bert Huylebroeck
08-09-2016, 09:12 PM
I will not lett this rest. Lost again because of MUDDY.

DO SOMETHING

Brian Granny
08-10-2016, 03:04 AM
At least put him in the shop so those that dont have him have a chance to fight back. He is def OP

Michael Valdez
08-10-2016, 12:41 PM
Id loan ya one if i could, i have three.

btw just to add something, it was this very discussion on muddypeat's stats that prompted me to create the muddypeat platinum army. when the last mutant jackpot craziness was goin on i snatched up two gold muddypeats. if it were not for this thread i think i woulda let the gold muddypeats to sit there for a while. eventually i woulda noticed his stats later on down the road, probably two or three months from now.

Brian Granny
08-10-2016, 03:49 PM
Id loan ya one if i could, i have three.

btw just to add something, it was this very discussion on muddypeat's stats that prompted me to create the muddypeat platinum army. when the last mutant jackpot craziness was goin on i snatched up two gold muddypeats. if it were not for this thread i think i woulda let the gold muddypeats to sit there for a while. eventually i woulda noticed his stats later on down the road, probably two or three months from now.

You sir are extremely lucky. I got every mutant but muddypeat in the jackpot event smh

Michael Valdez
08-11-2016, 08:27 AM
Perhaps, not lucky enough to win a jackpot though

Bert Huylebroeck
08-20-2016, 10:01 PM
I have played some PvP again and you can guess it.
I lost against a team with muddypeat. I was ready for him, but that team also had Noren. It was close, but just look at those stats from those 2.

DO SOMETHING

Den Abn
08-21-2016, 10:21 AM
can someone plz secretly delet that ama thread plz. it pretty anoying