PDA

View Full Version : [Bug Report] Jackpot Tokens Not Working

Alex Mitro
06-05-2016, 06:34 PM
I have run into a lot of trouble watching ads to get Jackpot Tokens recently. I used to watch all the ads, every day, religiously. Now it doesn't seem to ever work and I have since given up. I know I'm going to be very upset when Legendary Slots rolls around and I have little to no Jackpot tokens to participate. Any news on this issue?

[K] Aza
06-06-2016, 09:47 AM
Hi Alex,

Yes this system relies on the number of tokens available via the adds: even if there are no more tokens available, players can still watch adds but will not recieve anything in return.
This has been passed on to the dev team.

Best,
Aza

Alex Mitro
07-22-2016, 09:34 AM
I am receiving 1 jackpot token a day. Coupled with the fact that Jackpot tokens are all but impossible to craft now, I really think this should be rectified. They are an integral part of the game and I cannot come by any. What should I do?

Brandon Charles
07-22-2016, 08:00 PM
I get most of my tokens through the pve tower and pvp these days but XP jars are great for crafting double jackpot tokens. I never get more than 1 token a day from the ads so I hardly ever bother with them. :( With these jackpot events happening I would love to be able to score some more tokens!

Alex Mitro
07-22-2016, 10:25 PM
Nice thanks for the advice! What is the recipe for double jp tokens with xp jars?

Brandon Charles
07-22-2016, 10:34 PM
2 jars and 5 lvl 1 orbs work fine for me. Just beware that there are other possible results.

Alex Mitro
07-22-2016, 10:51 PM
alright thank you!