PDA

View Full Version : [Opinion] Best team!

Shadowmaster023
06-06-2016, 09:19 PM
Muddypeat Nebulus (silver) Bio-hedgehog!

This 3 mutants make the strongest team in this moment: Muddypeat is the most powerfull mutant now, nebulus has states better than the platinum in him category and is the powerfull intermediate mutant almost like tanky and for balancing genes the best cyber-zoo (or zoo-cyber) is bio with very Good states too.

My opinion :D

Shadowmaster023
06-06-2016, 09:40 PM
an alternative: Muddypeat pohenix krunk!

Brandon Charles
06-06-2016, 11:59 PM
lol I must admit after the controversy with muddypeat I dug him out of my storage and gave it a shot. I am currently using muddy, tengu and (soon) spectre. It has a bit of a weakness because of the concentration of necro, but it works for me; that's my best team. I just can't seem to get a perfect balance :P always too much of something... and I can't decide between star trooper and spectre! I just love that speed.

Shadowmaster023
06-07-2016, 08:47 AM
For me the best speeder in this moment is Wind Spirit or Lord Dragon. I'm waiting for platinum X27!

Brandon Charles
06-08-2016, 11:49 PM
For me the best speeder in this moment is Wind Spirit or Lord Dragon. I'm waiting for platinum X27!

Platinum X27 is like bacon to me. I can't wait to go get some!

Kenneth Pocaigue
06-09-2016, 02:16 PM
Problem with that team crafting is they dont complement each other, Muddypeat is 4.76, Nebulus is even slower than Muddypeat, and Bio Hedgehog is below 4 speed.. My common answer to full gene spreads is X27 or Wind Spirit, Tengu or Shellshock, and then 1 really heavy hitter with an off gene like Chimera (choice is dependant on the middle speed I pick) But I always lead with X27 or Wind spirit.. if I had gotten Pugnisher then he would be the Speeder of Choice. Anyways, once I see muddypeat, my reaction is always to tag him out because reasons... Then take out Nebulus since the Mythic gene would likely be the more painful of those remaining... then hedgehog.. I am afforded the victory because I had the preemptive tag AND got some damage in before your team got a chance to move.. change hedgehog to Pugnisher and your team will see more wins. Speed is important... unless you have like 400+ evo then speed is an afterthought

Shadowmaster023
06-09-2016, 03:33 PM
Problem with that team crafting is they dont complement each other, Muddypeat is 4.76, Nebulus is even slower than Muddypeat, and Bio Hedgehog is below 4 speed.. My common answer to full gene spreads is X27 or Wind Spirit, Tengu or Shellshock, and then 1 really heavy hitter with an off gene like Chimera (choice is dependant on the middle speed I pick) But I always lead with X27 or Wind spirit.. if I had gotten Pugnisher then he would be the Speeder of Choice. Anyways, once I see muddypeat, my reaction is always to tag him out because reasons... Then take out Nebulus since the Mythic gene would likely be the more painful of those remaining... then hedgehog.. I am afforded the victory because I had the preemptive tag AND got some damage in before your team got a chance to move.. change hedgehog to Pugnisher and your team will see more wins. Speed is important... unless you have like 400+ evo then speed is an afterthought

I'm totally agree with you but (nebulus is more fast than Muddypeat) my idea is indipendent by the tag sistem. Obv IT'a variable than need TO be consider in a pvp strategy. So your idea is perfect when you set a team with the possibility TO use tag.