PDA

View Full Version : [Bug Report] Blank results in Transformatron/Black Hole

Neil Law
06-13-2016, 01:12 PM
Lag has been really bad over the past 2 weeks - even worse this morning. Only had one good day in the past two weeks.

So, this morning I'm using the craft feature to process some of my orbs but a couple of times the result shows nothing (see picture). Is this just a display issue or did I really get nothing? I've got too many orbs to tell.

101lynx101
06-13-2016, 02:22 PM
I have had this happen to me before and I would like to confirm it DOES give you items it just won't show you.

Brandon Charles
06-13-2016, 02:33 PM
yea it's a glitch, people speculate it is because you are crafting before everything has a chance to load. No worries though, you got your items.

Neil Law
06-13-2016, 02:44 PM
yea it's a glitch, people speculate it is because you are crafting before everything has a chance to load. No worries though, you got your items.

Thanks for the replies.

In this case it happens after multiple crafting (fights, etc.) so wouldn't expect a loading issue.

Meo
06-13-2016, 08:47 PM
Thanks for the replies.

In this case it happens after multiple crafting (fights, etc.) so wouldn't expect a loading issue.

No, Brandon's "loading issue" is when you get 5 of the Big Med Packs, and after 2 of them show up you click the "OK" button at the bottom. If you wait for all 5 of them to show up and press "OK" this problem will not occur.

So it never occurs of you craft orbs.

Michael Garde
06-14-2016, 01:17 AM
it is not a loading issue... the only way i have found to avoid this problem happening is to zoom right in to bottom left of the screen (i think it might work zooming in on any edge tho) so that you can't see the rooftop or mutants