PDA

View Full Version : [Question] How to get Gold Stars easily?

Rodrigo Matos
06-15-2016, 03:47 AM
I wasted 10 Gold Stars trying to get a duplicate of Behemoth, but I have got: H.U.M.A.N., Supernovus, Bounty Bug, Galactic Guardian, another Supernovus... And my breeding center is lvl 3... Anyone have tips on how to get more gold stars/ be sucessful on breeding?

My Gold Stars stock have gone, and it won't be easy to replace it

stalion199
06-15-2016, 09:13 AM
Try to craft in blackhole using reactor tokken 1 + special orb+1 + jackpot tokken 1 , but it will give u randomly items like platinum ,gold & 3+Orb .

Brandon Charles
06-15-2016, 02:17 PM
For me getting gold stars is a constant effort of finishing the PVE tower and black hole crafting for any and all stars. Wish I had something a bit better than that to share with you but that's pretty much how I do it.

Cosmin Negrescu
06-17-2016, 04:51 PM
Does anyone knows the right combination for obtaint a reator token in black hole?

HolyG
06-17-2016, 06:24 PM
Does anyone knows the right combination for obtaint a reator token in black hole?

doesn't exist

Giovanni Paolo Staccini
06-21-2016, 11:47 PM
Kobojo stated that it exists...

[K] Aza
06-22-2016, 04:21 PM
Hey guys,

Yes, I can confirm it is indeed possible to craft a Reactor Token via the Black Hole.
I can't give you any information about the chances or the recipes however.

Hope this helps ;)

Best,
Aza

Brandon Charles
06-22-2016, 06:55 PM
Aza;59626']Hey guys,

Yes, I can confirm it is indeed possible to craft a Reactor Token via the Black Hole.

Hope this helps ;)

Best,
Aza

Thanks for confirming! Much appreciated :)

Michael Garde
06-23-2016, 02:58 AM
Aza;59626']Hey guys,

Hope this helps ;)

Best,
Aza

oooh cmon, just a bit of a hint would be nice ...

Vickey Knight
06-23-2016, 04:28 PM
Aza;59626']Hey guys,

Hope this helps ;)

Best,
Aza

great news but how about a clue there are many combination that can be applied on black hole may be millions and without any hint its impossible to find the recepie.