PDA

View Full Version : [Question] Lord Dragon&Orbs

Brandon Charles
06-17-2016, 12:38 AM
Does anyone here have experience with Lord Dragon? I was wondering if I could get some help designing one for PVP? I cant decide if I want to add speed and focus on attack or if there is a strategy I am overlooking?

Shadowmaster023
06-17-2016, 01:02 AM
Does anyone here have experience with Lord Dragon? I was wondering if I could get some help designing one for PVP? I cant decide if I want to add speed and focus on attack or if there is a strategy I am overlooking?

I tried him in Gold, with three different setting: first woundX3 and one speed orb; second attackX2 one life and a speed; third lifeX2 boost and boost special orb. The third setting is now in platinum and i current use him in pvp attack, cause:
1) Good speed and make wound against more speeder (X27 most used)
2) sometimes make the second boost attack (before being attacked) produce almost 10k damages (first plus second),
3) genes balanced and first genes zoo make him NOT a easy first target, so he can wound the oppo and increase his attack, with a decent life.

In my opinion the best speeder in platinum now!

Anthony Scroggins
06-19-2016, 09:14 AM
Can someone post the correct parents or how to breed this Mutant. I have a silver version just need to know who to use for Gold one.

David Deal
06-20-2016, 05:07 PM
I went all boost. the wound overwrite each other with higher attack level so it makes it not a waste after round 2 having wound.