PDA

View Full Version : [Question] Mutant Cross Breeding guide.

Eric Funchion
06-17-2016, 10:42 AM
Anyone have a full one that I can see?

Vincent Le Furr
06-17-2016, 12:31 PM
I do not know if you are looking for the actual images, but I can list off who goes in what area for you so you can write them down and you can look at the images yourself...

Brandon Charles
06-17-2016, 02:36 PM
Do you mean a visual step by step on completing the bingo grid or do you mean a picture of a completed grid?

Eric Funchion
06-17-2016, 03:41 PM
A clear guide, I mean kinda for the bingo I guess.. But more then that I just want to be able to look and see what mutants to combine for all of them. I know some can't be bred but the ones that can I want a real guide for it. Not just the easiest way, all the ways.

Brandon Charles
06-17-2016, 05:23 PM
Any mutant can be bred as long as the two parents possess each of the two genes required for the basic mutant in question; So if you want a Dead bot you would need a mutant with a cyber gene and another mutant with a undead gene. This applies to the basic, bronze, silver, gold and platinum crossbreeding bingo grids as well as the 20 breedable legendary mutants. The only mutants with particular recipes are the "secret mutants" like Terrordoll or Bushi whom each have 2 possible specific parent combinations. There are hundreds of mutants that can all be parents for the basic mutants so I couldn't possibly go into great depth on specific basic recipes. Any type of mutant can parent a basic mutant but generally only a lower version of a legendary/heroic mutant can parent a higher star version of itself (So if you want a silver Buranka you will need to use a bronze buranka as a parent) Hope this kinda helps and sorry that this wasn't exactly what you were looking for.