PDA

View Full Version : [Question] PVP - Enemies much stronger than me always. It is normal?

Diego Tomiello
06-29-2016, 01:29 AM
Good night,

It's been a few tournaments that the game is selecting only enemies over 50 levels above me and this is making it impossible to progression in PVP.
I am seriously thinking of leaving to play Mutants Genetic Gladiators.
Anyone else having problems in PVP?

Thank you

fish
06-29-2016, 03:34 AM
Good night,

It's been a few tournaments that the game is selecting only enemies over 50 levels above me and this is making it impossible to progression in PVP.
I am seriously thinking of leaving to play Mutants Genetic Gladiators.
Anyone else having problems in PVP?

Thank you

you need to change it, until you get a desirable opponent. it will cost you a lot of silver

Brandon Charles
06-29-2016, 10:45 PM
That's normal, it has to do with the points system. I encourage at least trying to take out "tougher" opponents just in case your team happens to get the drop on theirs. You could use credits to change your foe but I opt for the free way: If i know 100% that I'm beat ill just forfeit, saves on health packs and credit and if I win then I gained :D

Kenneth Pocaigue
06-30-2016, 12:45 AM
If 50 evo would make their evo double yours then I would say to try... if by comparison it is any less than 80% of your evo then Definitely fight and try for that win..... but 80%-120% only try if the genes are heavily weighted... Like double Bucks... otherwise, the win will be nearly impossible and you should either concede the points or just shuffle for credits