PDA

View Full Version : 3 questions

Leon Garcia
07-07-2016, 01:20 AM
1. Is Rocky worth getting. 2.
Quickest way to level your evo? 3. Is the zone compounds worth getting?

Brandon Charles
07-07-2016, 02:00 AM
Rocky Botboa has a pretty good attack, I think you might be happy with it

Garfunckel
07-07-2016, 10:16 PM
1. Rocky Botboa is very good. Very strong attack, worth using as a tag. Can be alright for normal fights.
2. Save Credits and gold for the Evo Discounts. That is the easiest way. other than that it's just slowly and surely level it with credits.
3. Zone Compounds being the special ones? They can be at least I feel the one that allows for any genes, i got one and in the Mega division you get 4 of them. So you can do that. Other than that, eh. They aren't to special, unless you're at a really high Evo but even then they aren't all for credit income (personally)

Brandon Charles
07-08-2016, 12:48 AM
I agree with Garfunkel, unless your compounds max out credits multiple times a day, I would stick with the basic ones and to wait for the evo discounts. I find having a Banker really helps with gathering credits for evo.

Leon Garcia
07-08-2016, 01:19 AM
Thanks for the info ... 1 more question�� . I can't get the banker so can you tell me which mutant/mutants you'd recommend to get a ton of credits.

Garfunckel
07-08-2016, 01:53 AM
If you can't buy Bankers.
Then get as many star'd mutants to max level (not max exp bar) but max level
if you're not willing or it's to tedious to do, get any star'd mutant you have to level 15-20. (for now) till you level up your evo center, then rinse and repeat every few levels or so. Using a lot of Mythic mutants in this helps, but any mutant works.
if that makes sense.

Brandon Charles
07-12-2016, 08:48 PM
Just so you know, stars do not affect how many credits a mutant earns. So do not get discouraged if you cannot fill your rooftop with platinum mutants or bankers :)

HolyG
07-12-2016, 09:27 PM
To have more coins here's my strategy : don't sell mutants that contain a mythic or galactic gene. They give you a lot of money and try leveling them up when you have free time or you are bored. I would suggest the zone compound too because you can have a strong saber/necro/cyber mutant and you can win money with every kind of gene. If you can't afford them try to use level 3 compounds for the genes that give you more money, and b sure to make a well use of your mutants, for example when you have a necro-mythic mutant, be sure to place that one on a mythic compound, then you will make ore money out of it. I hope this helped you :)

Garfunckel
07-14-2016, 05:40 AM
Just so you know, stars do not affect how many credits a mutant earns. So do not get discouraged if you cannot fill your rooftop with platinum mutants or bankers :)
It does effect the rate at which it accumulates, but it isn't really that noticeable. So using Plat vs Bronze or a normal even, it doesn't matter.

Brandon Charles
07-14-2016, 02:42 PM
Here is an example of two of the same mutants with different stars. This formula universal with all mutants and their respective versions. Only the level impacts the rate of credits a mutant will accumulate per hour. Hope this helps :)