PDA

View Full Version : a proposal concerning the tasks

Marko Slavkovic
07-07-2016, 11:34 AM
Hello, everyone.
First, I asked one of the only administrator to give its opinion on this proposal, if possible.
This is how I think you can insert some new tasks such as these tasks have to challenge tokens so that the insert and some other examples like this do i this mutant to buy this and that, or something like that awards are not tokens rather than challenge the reactor tokens jackpot tokens gold coins and stuff

Jevie Baranda
07-09-2016, 12:25 AM
[QUOTE=Marko Slavkovic;59950]Hello, everyone.
First, I asked one of the only administrator to give its opinion on this proposal, if possible.
This is how I think you can insert some new tasks such as these tasks have to challenge tokens so that the insert and some other examples like this do i this mutant to buy this and that, or something like that awards are not tokens rather than challenge the reactor tokens jackpot tokens gold coins and stuff[/QUOT

Marko Slavkovic
07-11-2016, 01:08 PM
[QUOTE=Marko Slavkovic;59950]Hello, everyone.
This is how I think you can insert some new tasks such as these tasks have to challenge tokens so that the insert and some other examples like this do i this mutant to buy this and that, or something like that awards are not tokens rather than challenge the reactor tokens jackpot tokens gold coins and stuff[/QUOT

I'm not clear what you want to accomplish hereby what you just did re-post any subject I raised