PDA

View Full Version : [MGG Official] [PvP WEEKEND EVENT] Neo-Urban vs. Darwin

[K] Allen Bernard
07-08-2016, 05:24 PM
https://abload.de/img/logo_mutants_forumsq6j98.png

Psy-Captains!
Neo-Urban has gone mad!

After building his own army he has decided to attack Genetic City's Laboratory to put his hands on Darwin's forbidden recipe!
https://abload.de/img/darwin_xxs9fj5i.pnghttps://abload.de/img/specimen_ab_05_standswkr2.png

Darwin needs your help to defend his Lab!
Starting Saturday a 00:01 CET, each one of you have up until Sunday 00:00 CET to rush to the PVP and take part in at least 5 fights to participate in the destruction of Neo-Urban!

If you fulfil the challenge, Darwin will send you an awesome reward!

But don't forget you are not limited to 5 fights, you can do more:
MORE FIGHTS = BIGGER REWARDS!

Tell us what was your most epic fight and don't hesitate to share your tips and tricks to help your friends beat their opponents!

See you in the Arena, Darwin is counting on you!

Vickey Knight
07-08-2016, 05:31 PM
how does this work. is the pvp now going on will end. will this be displayed on daily post please when it starts because there is confussion about time. what kinds of rewards can we get.

Chun-Wah Cheung
07-08-2016, 11:20 PM
Given the confusion with rewarding PvP players with Gold (http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?13849-Gold-via-E-mail-issue-OLD), should your post not be considerably more specific. Is this because you yourselves haven't decided on all the rules yet?

1) Who gets the reward? All players? Only the PvP players? Only the PvP players who do a minimum of 5 attacks this weekend?

2) Will the reward be the same for all qualifying players? Or will there be a distinction between those who followed the instructions, and did more attacks compared to those who only did 5?

As usual, you missed an opportunity here to build up some excitement in the game. You could have issued a target diagram and given an incentive to the community to achieve a common goal. For example, 500 total PvPs = gold star, 1000 PvPs = plat star, 5,000 PvPs = 1000 gold

Brandon Charles
07-10-2016, 03:43 AM
Well my level was 159 and theirs was 162 so it was neck and neck in levels and I went in without backup against two platinum Muddypeat and 1 platinum Chimera and boy I was sooo close to finishing off the final chimera with 2000 life left, but I just couldn't hold out! Wish I could go back and post their name cause their team was freaking awesome. Think their name was Adi? anyways it was a heck of a match so close yet so far. By the way are the prizes based on how much we fight individually?

Kleyber Manosalva
07-10-2016, 07:24 PM
Well, my evo is 33 and his evo was 36, i selected to fight platinum star trooper, platinum behemoth and gold genshiryoku, when the battle begins his mutants are platinum fenix, platinum rocky boltoa and gold projectx27, i start attacking with team tag to fenix, killing his mutant, project was attacking to genshiryoku, i attacked to rocky in 3 times until project attacks with team tag to genshiryoku, killing him, i attacked to rocky, leaving him with +6000, and rocky killed trooper with a critical hit, project attaked me 3 times, and i killed to rocky, project attacked me 3 more imes, leaving me to +1000 points of life, and i destroyed to project with an attack of 12631 points, that was the most epic battle in PvP what i have done.

Bert Huylebroeck
07-10-2016, 08:02 PM
I lost two epic battles. Despite my team was selected almost perfect. I had good countergenes to the other team. And I mostly could take one platinum to battle (I only have 7 or so in my team) that that I could use effectifly.
Only 1 thing could ruin my game. And in both games I faced a MUDDYPEAT. One team even had a muddypeat as tag attack helping him. Without those bloody things I could have won. I was going to be close, but now I still had to start attacking 1 opponent mutant and a second one was still standing.

DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

I actually beat one muddpeat team. But that had only one reason. I used my best tag team attack (also a muddpeat)

[K] Allen Bernard
07-11-2016, 09:43 AM
Given the confusion with rewarding PvP players with Gold (http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?13849-Gold-via-E-mail-issue-OLD), should your post not be considerably more specific. Is this because you yourselves haven't decided on all the rules yet?

1) Who gets the reward? All players? Only the PvP players? Only the PvP players who do a minimum of 5 attacks this weekend?

2) Will the reward be the same for all qualifying players? Or will there be a distinction between those who followed the instructions, and did more attacks compared to those who only did 5?

As usual, you missed an opportunity here to build up some excitement in the game. You could have issued a target diagram and given an incentive to the community to achieve a common goal. For example, 500 total PvPs = gold star, 1000 PvPs = plat star, 5,000 PvPs = 1000 gold

1) Yes, everyone, it's a community challenge.

2) It's a community Challenge so the reward will be for everyone, no distinction.

We tried another format for a Challenge/Contest, we thank you for your feedback and will take it into account for the next one.

In the meantime, thank you for your help in protecting Darwin’s lab.

Results and rewards will be announced during the week.