PDA

View Full Version : Galatic Guardian Correct Parents?

II Mr X II
07-09-2016, 12:35 PM
Hey guys i am trying to get a bronze , silver and gold galatix guardian but failing!!

I have tried Warrior , Alien , Nordic Knightmare and Astro Surfer also Breeding Centre is level 3

Any Advice?!

Bert Huylebroeck
07-09-2016, 08:21 PM
Just keep trying, any combo from saber, galactic is good so warrior alien or nordic nigthmare, astro surfer is good. You can get the gold one if you can combine two silvers (warrior/nordic nigthmare with alien/astro surfer). No need to make him in bronze and silver.

II Mr X II
07-09-2016, 08:41 PM
Just keep trying, any combo from saber, galactic is good so warrior alien or nordic nigthmare, astro surfer is good. You can get the gold one if you can combine two silvers (warrior/nordic nigthmare with alien/astro surfer). No need to make him in bronze and silver.

True , i never thought of that !

Thank You !

Also any help with Thor? I have him in Gold and was thinking of using a Gold enforcer with him.

Bert Huylebroeck
07-09-2016, 08:50 PM
True , i never thought of that !

Thank You !

Also any help with Thor? I have him in Gold and was thinking of using a Gold enforcer with him.

What do you want to make with that?
It offers you nothing special. Just all the combo's with saber, cyber and mythic.

II Mr X II
07-09-2016, 10:26 PM
What do you want to make with that?
It offers you nothing special. Just all the combo's with saber, cyber and mythic.

Hey , i am after a Platinum Thor , However , i have three from the Reactor Tokens will they work? I dont think they will but was worth trying i guess , other then that i just need another Gold Thor if the Reactor ones wont work.

Brandon Charles
07-10-2016, 03:27 AM
You would need two regular gold Thors to breed a platinum version. It is possible to breed a gold thor with an enforcer though the odds would be against you. Could use two reactor thors to breed a gold thor tho :P Just keep trying and you'll get both the mutants you are seeking eventually.