PDA

View Full Version : trading system

Kintako Calexen Saneca
07-11-2016, 01:42 PM
can trading system be added in Mutants: Genetic Gladiators, it can add excitement in the game :inlove::inlove:

HolyG
07-21-2016, 12:50 PM
If you see the other suggestions about trading system, you will understand why it isn't launched. It would destroy the whole point of the game.

Brandon Charles
07-23-2016, 06:32 AM
I agree with Kintako, I would love to be able to trade. I am sure there is someway trading could be implemented into the game without breaking it. There was a fellow somewhere in this sub-forum whom devised a "pay with gold amonst friends" system that had lots of potential. Thank you for sharing your ideas Kintako and I hope you keep coming up with suggestions for the team!

HolyG
07-23-2016, 08:57 AM
You think I don't want it? of course I would but keep in mind that they are busy and this would take lots of time, while thinking the best idea is the hardest part.

Arnoldhorioamistad
08-04-2016, 11:57 AM
Moderators and Developers can u add the mgg a trading center.

I agree with Kintako, I would love to be able to trade. I am sure there is someway trading could be implemented into the game without breaking it. There was a fellow somewhere in this sub-forum whom devised a "pay with gold amonst friends" system that had lots of potential. Thank you for sharing your ideas Kintako and I hope you keep coming up with suggestions for the team!

Yeah thats true its nice can you launched it as sooner as possible because when you add the trading system my friends are going back to play mutants

Sir HolyG please add the trading system please please please.

HolyG
08-04-2016, 08:55 PM
Moderators and Developers can u add the mgg a trading center.

Yeah thats true its nice can you launched it as sooner as possible because when you add the trading system my friends are going back to play mutants

Sir HolyG please add the trading system please please please.

I am sorry, I can't do anything about it :/