PDA

View Full Version : help on how to star a normal mutant

Ian Luz
07-12-2016, 09:17 AM
ask if how to star a normal mutants like warrior,robot,beast,alien,demon,zombie
if i cross breed 2 level 10 warrior,a bronze warrior appear?not the bronze nordic nightmare
i tried 2 low level robots,android appears

II Mr X II
07-12-2016, 09:34 AM
if i cross breed 2 level 10 warrior,a bronze warrior appear?not the bronze nordic nightmare

You Might Just Have To Keep Trying & Eventually You Might Get Them , If Not Try Googling It.

Ian Luz
07-12-2016, 10:09 AM
i google it and it says u need elite warrior and nordic nightmare to breed warrior,i dont have an elite version of warrior

Vickey Knight
07-12-2016, 05:23 PM
Try other combo's its hard to get mono gene mutants.

HolyG
07-12-2016, 06:46 PM

Try to breed nordic knightmare and warrior, warrior and warrior, and you will have the results. Yes, it will take a few tries but at least you can have what you need :) .

Brandon Charles
07-12-2016, 07:25 PM
It helps if you do not level up your breeding center as well

Bert Huylebroeck
07-12-2016, 08:07 PM
People tend to think that cross-breeding 2 warriors has a higher chance on succes. A lower Breeding center helps, but since you can not downgrade it, that is just something to know, nothing that you can do about it,

HolyG
07-12-2016, 09:57 PM
But it will affect the other crossbreedings and the higher the better.Don'y know why he wants Warrior but why spend the time and effort while you could have strong ones, like the breedable legendaries :) this is my opinion of course.

Brandon Charles
07-13-2016, 03:16 AM
But it will affect the other crossbreedings and the higher the better.Don'y know why he wants Warrior but why spend the time and effort while you could have strong ones, like the breedable legendaries :) this is my opinion of course.

Lets not forget about the platinum starter bingo grid, for some this is a serious bragging right since it takes lots of effort and resources to complete. Whether or not it is worth it is up to you Ian!

HolyG
07-13-2016, 07:01 AM
That's what I was thinking about, and the rewards don't seem too much. You see, everyone wants new bingo grid rewards.

Ian Luz
07-14-2016, 01:16 AM
im just confused to breed bronze legendaries,to build bronze thor need level 10 thor and level 10 warrior and bronze star right?how about silver legendaries? i need to bronze star a warrior?is level 15 bronze thor + level 15 bronze thor + silver star guarrantee a silver thor?

Brandon Charles
07-14-2016, 02:47 AM
there's no guarantee but that is how it's done.

Ian Luz
07-14-2016, 04:51 AM
maybe i use nordic knightmare instead of warrior,bronze warrior is hard to breed than bronze nordic knightmare,thor + nordic = thor can be breedable