PDA

View Full Version : Platinum Mutants?!

II Mr X II
07-12-2016, 11:46 PM
Hey Guys Mr X Again!

I Will List My Platinum Mutants Below & Would Like To Know What Other Mutants I Should Get Or Breed Again
I Currently Have 6 Platinum Stars Left To Use!

Platinum Mutants Below

3 x Muddypeats
1 x Dezinger
2 x RA DK Bot
1 x Akuso Monk
1 x Bazzinger
1 x Wynn
1 x Starscream
1 x Britany
1 x Kung Chow
1 x Apex
1 x Grannyvore
1 x King Steven
1 x Ghost Killer
1 x Engineer
1 x Sir Puggington
1x The Primal
1 x Thor

Basically I Would Like To Know Which Ones Are Good Or Look Good!

Yours Gratefully Mr X.

Brandon Charles
07-13-2016, 03:00 AM
Wow Mr. X you have quite the collection! Well Brick Mcgole is my favourite looking mutant, but what about Engineer or Puppetron if you have access?

II Mr X II
07-13-2016, 04:40 AM
Wow Mr. X you have quite the collection! Well Brick Mcgole is my favourite looking mutant, but what about Engineer or Puppetron if you have access?

Hello, thank you for your reply!, Brick Mcgole isnt breeadable is he? :( and Engineer is already on the list. :)

Yours Truely Mr X.

Brandon Charles
07-13-2016, 05:02 AM
Apologies! your list is so intense I missed your engineer. To answer that last bit: Brick is indeed available for platinum but is not one of the 20 breedable legendary mutants.

II Mr X II
07-13-2016, 10:07 AM
Apologies! your list is so intense I missed your engineer. To answer that last bit: Brick is indeed available for platinum but is not one of the 20 breedable legendary mutants.

No Problem The List Is Kinder Long 😂 , And Dang It ! Thats What I Thought , Not Sure Which To Do

Either Wait Until New Mutants Are Breedable Or Come Out Or Just Do Some Which Are Currently Breedable.

Bert Huylebroeck
07-13-2016, 09:41 PM
I only see Dezinger as cyber mutant, so I advice a cyber unit. When you need tactics (I hope they bring it back) it's better to have about every combo in platinum. I also don't see much necro as second gene. And you have more tanks then speeders in platinum. So a cyber-necro with high speed. (That's Drusella)

II Mr X II
07-14-2016, 10:00 AM
I only see Dezinger as cyber mutant, so I advice a cyber unit. When you need tactics (I hope they bring it back) it's better to have about every combo in platinum. I also don't see much necro as second gene. And you have more tanks then speeders in platinum. So a cyber-necro with high speed. (That's Drusella)

I dont have Drusella so i was thinking Star Trooper or Autonorush as Platinum.