PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] Breeding Legendaries

Ian Albright
07-13-2016, 04:32 AM
I think it would help a lot of people trying to finish their bingo cards if the 20 new legendary were only breedable in their non star versions. Then if you wanted to make them in bronze, silver, and gold, you would breed them in the regular way.

This way people trying to finish the bronze, silver, and gold bingo cards they wouldn't waste stars breeding those 20 legendaries.

Derek Ducharme
07-13-2016, 04:35 AM
I agree because it really sucks to breed a legendary when you're just trying to breed one of the 2 basic mutants using basic genes, like Alien and Beast to get Parasite Queen or Xenos (Rare) now getting crap in my opinion. So at least I wouldn't waste 5 gold stars, like I have...

Vickey Knight
07-13-2016, 04:46 PM
Yes using stars may result waste so its better to breed normal mutants first.

Ian Albright
07-13-2016, 05:02 PM
I think the wasting stars part is what irritates a lot of people. Whether you breed the normal mutants first or not, with the 20 new legendaries in the mix players now run the risk of wasting even more stars trying to get what they want.

I'm glad they added the legendaries. I just think that for those people intent on completing the bingo it adds frustration.