PDA

View Full Version : Just got back into playing after a long break. Couple of ?

Brian Granny
07-13-2016, 05:55 AM
Any mutants in the shop worth getting right now?

Any new items I should be aware of? If so should I get any at the store?

Just saw we can combine items to create new ones. Is there a tutorial for this? Any good combo formulas out?

Please alert me on to what is going on that I should know about. What's the meta now? Etc

Thank u for the help guys

HolyG
07-13-2016, 07:38 AM
1) the new mutants in the are Wynn, with 8'000'000 credits, no star, saber-mythic (bought her tbh)
Thran 500 gold, No star, necro-saber, could buy it but I think Wyun is stronger, still recommend her.
Silver Gozer+1 Gold Star, 1200, mythic-necro (don't know if you can afford it but still the first one)
2)No new item, only upgraded boxes that are limited edition :/
3)You can see videos on Youtube, I would let you know some recipes but the staff isn't allowed to spill the beans :D
Not much has happened, but if you like to know more of the changes check out the previous threads, Thank you! Gerti;HolyG

Vickey Knight
07-13-2016, 12:38 PM
There is platinum star you can use it fuse two gold 30 level mutants. you will get stronger mutant but two gold mutants will be distroyed on the process. all the mutants platinum versions are not released yet.I hope my information helps you.

Brian Granny
07-13-2016, 02:37 PM
Thanks for the responses. I haven't been away that long lol. I'm at Evo 30 with a couple platinum mutants. Just wanted to know if there was anything worth getting in the sshop right now.

Also what are some new good strategies if any. Thanks again

Vickey Knight
07-13-2016, 04:34 PM
muddypeat is used by lot of players now a days due to its high stats with reasonable speed. It will give you good start in the battle.

Brian Granny
07-13-2016, 11:47 PM
Where do I get muddypeat? I don't see him in the store

Anything in the store worth grabbing or should I just hold off hold off?

Brandon Charles
07-14-2016, 12:33 AM
I have seen Platinum Gozer that do impressive amounts of damage. If you are not interested there is no harm in waiting.