PDA

View Full Version : One more Way to activate WOUND ?

Den Abn
07-17-2016, 09:44 AM
i like how Boost can be activate by attack and being attacked but Wound Dont .

as usualy we have to attack first and wait till the enemies mutant attack to trigger Wound .
how about when then enemy mutant that have wound on it and a friendly mutant attack it it will activate Wound ?( like combo thing)

(Just and idea to make it more useful)
(sr for bad english)

tell me what u think

Brandon Charles
07-19-2016, 11:33 PM
I remember seeing a similar thread last year or so. I think the only reason the ability isn't as potent as it could be is because it would easily become the most op ability in the game but I would still like this a lot! It would certainly make people want to use wound more frequently. Not saying people don't use wound of course.

Den Abn
07-20-2016, 06:33 AM
I remember seeing a similar thread last year or so. I think the only reason the ability isn't as potent as it could be is because it would easily become the most op ability in the game but I would still like this a lot! It would certainly make people want to use wound more frequently. Not saying people don't use wound of course.

i dont think it gonna be Op .
compare it with a boots ability mutant ,boots will just combo all by itself if the speed is high enough
but it true that it gonna be abit OP so why dont we fix it by left a mark and wait till friendly mutant deal extra damage ,it wont active when enemies mutant attack .
so it will be balace ?

Michael Garde
07-24-2016, 05:36 AM
or just have the wound deal half the damage it normally would when attacked ...