PDA

View Full Version : New Building's

ArticunoMC
07-17-2016, 08:40 PM
1."Trading Center" There Should Be A New Building Called Like "Trading Center" (Or Anything What You Would Prefer) For About 10K Credits And It Would Allow You To Trade With Your Friends (Both Need To Be Online Or It's Like Where It Sends A Message That Player1 Will Give You A Gold Buck Maurice In Exchange To Player2's Silver Leohart) BUT With A Twist That It Gets Taken Out Of The Bingo Except When That Bingo Line Is Complete Example When You Sell A Mutant It Stay's In The Bingo (Realized When i Sold My Silver Muddypeat By Accident ;-; ) So Like If You Only Had Buck Maurice's Gold Version And You Accept The Trade Buck Maurice Would Dissapear From The Bingo But Leohart Will Appear.

2. "Money Office" There Maybe Should Be A New Building Called Like "Money Office" Where You Can Exchange Credits Into Gold But The Price From Credits To Gold Is Doubled (Example 10,000 Credits Cost 5 Gold So The Money Office Would Give You 5 Gold For 20,000 Credits)

PS:If You Didn't Understand Something It's Because English Is Not My Main Language

Edit: Price For "Money Office" 25,000 Credits

HolyG
07-18-2016, 02:45 PM
Great idea! I would like to see these building in the game but Kobojo seems to be a little busy right now so we'll see later :3

ArticunoMC
07-19-2016, 11:07 PM
Thanks! Really Aprecciate It! The Idea For The Money Office Came When I Tried To Get Van Helsing While He Was In Jackpot I Honestly Cried When i Saw He Appeared In Shop I HAD 3000 GOLD AND I DID NOT GET HIM IN JACKPOT ;-; So I Thought ''I Wish I Had A Building That Gave Gold Except The GoldFurnace And The GoldForge''

Brandon Charles
07-19-2016, 11:28 PM
I could see such a building costing gold to purchase and the prices of gold per credits being extreme, but this would be very handy nonetheless!