PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] Add a legendary breeding option to the breeding center.

Leon Garcia
07-17-2016, 09:54 PM
I personally haven't had a problem but I think am gonna have one soon and I see a ton of people complaining about it so I thought it would be a good idea to let you know... if you see this :)

Mr Illuminati
07-17-2016, 10:00 PM
This Could Be A Bad / Good Idea , It Would Defeat The Object Of The Game As Everyone Would Just Go For Legend Mutants , However , Not All Legend Mutants Are Breedable Only 20 So I Cant See This Been Added.

Vickey Knight
07-18-2016, 06:55 AM
I personally haven't had a problem but I think am gonna have one soon and I see a ton of people complaining about it so I thought it would be a good idea to let you know... if you see this :)

Its part of the game play, you have to find combinations to get legendaries. If the combinations are already given then what's the point of such events.

Leon Garcia
07-18-2016, 09:12 AM
I meant the option to turn the 20 legendary mutants off not make every legendary mutant breedable. I know that would defeat the purpose of the game but I see a lot of people on Facebook unhappy that they keep getting unintended legendary which is making them lose stars.

Vickey Knight
07-18-2016, 10:46 AM
I meant the option to turn the 20 legendary mutants off not make every legendary mutant breedable. I know that would defeat the purpose of the game but I see a lot of people on Facebook unhappy that they keep getting unintended legendary which is making them lose stars.

sorry i didint get you there. But its good for low evo players and starters it will give them a starting boost. I guess its a permanent change.

HolyG
07-18-2016, 02:49 PM
I kind of like this idea and it seems like it will make lot of people happy

Leon Garcia
07-18-2016, 08:15 PM
Sorry for the misleading title -_-