PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] Platinum Tengu need new colors?

Mateusz Morawa
07-19-2016, 09:47 PM
in my opinion platinum tengu should be changed his colors is very ugly and bad and currently platinum version change only colors nothing more :omg:

Brandon Charles
07-19-2016, 11:26 PM
I have often wondered if he might be included in a future reactor and what he might look like? But I doubt they are going to offer alternative skins for Tengu anytime soon :(

Den Abn
07-20-2016, 06:28 AM
really Charles ? really ?
Tengu can only be obtain by collect all breedable mutant in gold form .so i dont think it gonna be included in a future reactor .
(sr for bad english)

Faugn Xoosef
07-20-2016, 09:01 AM
I have often wondered if he might be included in a future reactor and what he might look like? But I doubt they are going to offer alternative skins for Tengu anytime soon :(

I have already suggested before to allow players to choose mutant skin from any of the elite versions as long as you have bred them so that we can select the skin that we like regardless of its star. Example: (using gold shellshock skin on a platinum shellshock )
I hope they consider this suggestion

Mateusz Morawa
07-20-2016, 12:10 PM
mgg you cant just easy change his colors or look ? ( please dont put him to the reactor you will wasting his potencial )

Brandon Charles
07-20-2016, 02:58 PM
really Charles ? really ?
Tengu can only be obtain by collect all breedable mutant in gold form .so i dont think it gonna be included in a future reactor .
(sr for bad english)

Stranger things have happened in the game before, I don't see why players couldn't get it in the reactor if they can get it in the exceptional jackpot events. :)

Meo
07-20-2016, 04:37 PM
Yeah, when they have the special slot events they offer all the completed bingo sheet mutants. That's how I got my Tengu/Crawlorax/Micky Krueger.

EDIT: There are a lot of platinum mutant skins that I don't like. I usually think the best looking skin is the silver one

Mateusz Morawa
07-20-2016, 07:01 PM
but we talking about platinum tengu / the most popular used version of him anyway they should change his colors or add something to look maybe flyng dragon star ?

HolyG
07-20-2016, 07:06 PM
I think the colors are dope! Black and red are always cool together, told by an artist(me). They give you the sensation of fear and anger, the point of every mutant :) .

Mr Illuminati
07-20-2016, 11:18 PM
Your All Lucky I Havnt Even Got Tengu But He Is And Looks Bad Arse.

Alex Mitro
07-21-2016, 07:55 AM
Actually, as an artist myself, I think that Tengu's platinum colors are one of the best in the game. He is in my top 5 coolest looking platinum mutants. To each their own I suppose.