PDA

View Full Version : NEW WAYS TO GET TOKENS \ :v /

gogeta405
07-22-2016, 06:58 PM
Well my suggestion is kinda like another suggestion i've seen but i think this would be mor complete :V

It would be a great idea if we obtain a jackpot token if we visit our friends or if they visit us (it would be cool that we can get tokens from both ways)

Another thing i woud like you to add to the game is this on the battles if we fight with our friends (only with friends) then these should be the prizes:

Victory with someone with a bigger level of fame: 2 reactor token and 3 jackpot tokens
Defeated by someone with a bigger level of fame: 1 jackpot token
Victory with someone with a near level of fame: 1 reactor token and 1 jackpot token
Defeated by someone with a near level of fame: 1 jackpot token
Victory with someone with a lower level of fame: 1 jackpot token
Defeated by someone with a lower level of fame: nothing

So... What do you guys think?
(Sorry my english i am from Mexico so....)

HolyG
07-27-2016, 12:21 PM
Love this idea :D keep coming with these stuff! But I think it's way too easy to win reactor tokens this way so it's the only problem :/

Den Abn
07-28-2016, 03:14 PM
so you get token for everytime you win ?
Cmon we wait every week to get 1 reactor token , you suggest to get 2 reactor token for 1 fight !!!

gogeta405
08-02-2016, 07:04 PM
well it's hard to win a guy stronger than you so i though it would be great to receive more like in the pvp

if you want change the numbers the only thing i want is that if we defeat a friend we win some tokens

Aiman Daniel
08-07-2016, 03:05 AM
I want some Reactor Token 1 only